Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I became a victim of the fraud  (Read 709 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

This is big. How on earth will your supervisor ask you to send money that belong to the company to be a bitcoin wallet in the first place and you did not see that as something that you should suspect?

Yes, he may have the intention of using the funds increase in value to make some additional bucks at the detriment of your own job since you obviously will not have anything to proof that you actually sent it to him unless you had some official email communication you can make available to proof that you he actually requested you to take that action. Sorry bro, you have a big case in your hand.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

What happened I realized, but how happened I did not fully understand. Who are you looking for??? ... If all that you wrote is true, take a lesson and go on with life. Good luck!
I really hope he could actually come back to tell us how his case finally ended up. Well, that if he is not in a prison yet for doing such a dumb and absurd thing because I totally see that as huge level of carelessness.

No matter what, he should not have done that without an official written statement directly from the supervisor since that has never been the main protocol right from time. This is obviously going to be long gone as he would not have any case on the supervisor if the supervisor's intention is actually to scam as he can easily deny that even happened.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

Sincerely with sympathy,continue to be careful.Give the Bank and the police evidence proving that you're the victim here.
Where is he going to get the evidence from? With the way it is, the supervisor could have actually been able to find a way to cover his own tracks and it could be a plan to set him up for his own scam.

He should have at least asked questions before making such a decision in the first place and unless the supervisor made some conversation with him in written form that is going to be traceable to him, then he is so screwed already and from my assumption, the reason he is not giving us feedback now is because court case have finally sent him to a jailed term.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

What happened I realized, but how happened I did not fully understand. Who are you looking for??? ... If all that you wrote is true, take a lesson and go on with life. Good luck!
I really hope he could actually come back to tell us how his case finally ended up. Well, that if he is not in a prison yet for doing such a dumb and absurd thing because I totally see that as huge level of carelessness.

No matter what, he should not have done that without an official written statement directly from the supervisor since that has never been the main protocol right from time. This is obviously going to be long gone as he would not have any case on the supervisor if the supervisor's intention is actually to scam as he can easily deny that even happened.
Scammers are everywhere so we need to be careful with our money always even there are lot of frauds happening with the fiat money transaction in the loan field of my country but the victims are innocent normal workers.That is why escrows are important in the crypto transaction while doing big trades.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Scammers are everywhere so we need to be careful with our money always even there are lot of frauds happening with the fiat money transaction in the loan field of my country but the victims are innocent normal workers.That is why escrows are important in the crypto transaction while doing big trades.

You cannot be careful without any proof for the payment and no middle man. If you have any trusted person like Ognasty as the escrow you will be not getting any trouble in your payment or anything. I have many people just do the payment without safety with the newbie guys.
Whenever I have the trade I use to call the Neotax to be part of it. So I did not get any scammed bro.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

Everywhere there are a lot of scammers who are in search of those foolish people who don’t save their bitcoin as safe as it should be, we need to be careful most of time we lose money on opening all kind of sites most of them makes fakes sites to make innocent people fool and fraud with them so instead of blaming other for scamming us and crying over spit milk better to be careful at the beginning.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

this is really a bad situation.. this is actually your customer problem not yours.. you have done your work by sending amount

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

You should find out the right project before investing. If you can do that then of course you'll get paid not fall in danger. There have some good projects in the market as far as I know. You can try with SciDex. Looks promising and reliable.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

You should find out the right project before investing. If you can do that then of course you'll get paid not fall in danger. There have some good projects in the market as far as I know. You can try with SciDex. Looks promising and reliable.

First you should check the right thread to make the posts mate. I see you have bumped the dead thread unwantely none of the DT and moderators want these kind of the things to happen. I see another thread of Tyrantt also bumped here.
If you want to get the more money please review the project details, team information and Wp. If you find all good.
Then you can go with investing on the concern project mate.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

Everywhere there are a lot of scammers who are in search of those foolish people who don’t save their bitcoin as safe as it should be, we need to be careful most of time we lose money on opening all kind of sites most of them makes fakes sites to make innocent people fool and fraud with them so instead of blaming other for scamming us and crying over spit milk better to be careful at the beginning.
The cryptocurrency market has a lot of pitfalls and investors have to be cautious if they do not want to be a prey to hackers and hackers. The security and carefulness in finding information on the internet to limit the risk of virus infection.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

Hello everyone, I hope I will not be banned for this.

In general, I became a victim of fraud and this is due to bitcoin wallet. I'll tell you from the very beginning.

I got a job in one office, which deals with money loans. My task was to communicate with debtors and for every payment I had to receive 5%. One debtor asked his supposed friend to make a transfer to my account. My supervisor approved this and said that I hsve to take this amount and put on a bitcoin wallet. Today I got a call from the bank and said that the person who sent the money requires them back, but I already sent them. My supervisor does not answer me, the bank was told that they will contact me when the main office processes all the information that I gave them about the company and in general. In the bitcoin shop, I was told that money can not be returned if you have only a QR code of your wallet and an address. I do not have that amount to return that person (4,500 euros)

How can I return this money back? If someone does this, or knows someone who does this, I will be grateful for any information.

I'm having some trouble understanding your story.

Someone who owns you money sends you 4.5k through a "friend"(?) to you, in fiat(?) your supervisor tells you to convert the fiat(?) to bitcoin, which you did using the bitcoin shop(?)?

Where do you have the bitcoins now? Can't you use an exchange such as bitstamp to convert the bitcoin back to EUR and send the euros back to the bank account of the "friend"(?) that send the money to  you in the first place?

So I am not the only one who doesn't understand this story. I am puzzled that everybody is seemingly understanding what has happened.
ghost14k

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:46:55 AM

This is really a bad one. I believed from your story that you had no prior knowledge about how bitcoin and cryptocurrency function as a whole. It is quite different from that of local bank. Any bitcoin transferred to someone can't be returened back unless you and the person had any form of agreement. By that i mean a form of trade between you guys. Even before paying the person use an escrow service to be sure you won't hear any stories. The bitcoin you sent have gone unless you can track the person down and make an arrest with a proof showing that he really received the money if not am sorry.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

Phishers and hackers are watching the cryptocurrency market as a bait to attack because no organization is in charge of managing assets, depending on the skill of the investor. So have a plan to protect your property from cyber-attacks, always proactively protecting your property because no one can help you get back if stolen.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

don't you have enough evidence to report this to the police? such as a warrant for sending bitcoins, as well as evidence of transactions that you can trace in a hash?

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
quichiship

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

don't you have enough evidence to report this to the police? such as a warrant for sending bitcoins, as well as evidence of transactions that you can trace in a hash?
I think police cannot do anything. I am telling this because in my country bitcoin is not legal and I cannot report it to police. May be the same situation with you. I think controllers should take serious actions about these frauds and scammers otherwise people will not put their money in cryptocurrency and everyone will think this is just a waste of time and money.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

talk to your supervisor ASAP. there's nothing you can do by yourself.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

Phishers and hackers are watching the cryptocurrency market as a bait to attack because no organization is in charge of managing assets, depending on the skill of the investor. So have a plan to protect your property from cyber-attacks, always proactively protecting your property because no one can help you get back if stolen.
Frauds, scams and hacking are big problems for crypto investors because it is internet base coins and some people try to make huge money from illegal means. They betray innocent people and take all their money in seconds. This is not good for crypto investors because they will afraid of the scams and frauds and will never invest their money here. The crypto market wills not improver due to these fears.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

always be careful in dealing anything. whenever something is done or transaction is finalized afterwards pay the money. don't take or give money before transactions to avoid problems later Smiley

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
inneveca

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

If you are living in such country where bitcoin is not a legal currency then police do not have do anything. They will even not register your case, because they are not entertaining such cases, I do not that there is any proper way to recover your lost.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

This is common and normally happen in cryptocurrency business. You have to understand the ICO of the project before investing in it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: