Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal CEO said bitcoin SCAM !  (Read 913 times)
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

In my opinion, PayPal should explain how you have suffered from corruption before. It would be nice if people who did not have an idea about the crypto money market would not like it ...
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

I'm pretty sure the only person on this planet that is getting scammed by Bitcoin is the Paypal CEO himself.. He's missing out on so much more money due to peoples ability to send money person to person almost instantly using Bitcoin. So yea, I would probably call it a scam too if it cost me millions of dollars. Don't listen to this clown
It didn't come down as a surprise to me and I suppose same goes with every Bitcoin enthusiast as there's really nothing more to expect from the CEO of a competitor. That would be more or less like expecting a manager  at Pepsi, to sing the praises of Coca Cola!
yes, everyone can be free to give their opinion, but their opinion is also not necessarily true or false. it's just a matter of competition, where competitors seem to be annoyed with this bitcoin. calm down and we will see paypal users will leave and move to cryptocurrency Grin
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

I don't care about statements like that, it's just an attempt to drop the bitcoin price. maybe paypal CEO began to be afraid of the development of bitcoin at this time more and more interested in many people in the world. lol
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

That's actually a good sign when a ceo like that says it. It means he's so afraid of BTC and alts and blockchain taking over his centralied moneygrabbing business that he needs to bash it with his 'weight' in the world in order to keep it from thraetening his company.  Give it a year or 5-10 and nobody will be talking about paypal anymore.  Paypal will be the yahoo of these days.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

This is just attempt to attract attention to pay pal. As we know, recently they announced to tax transactions, so forget about Paypal, it is worthless and cost. BTC is priority over Paypal, fee is the same for even big amount of transfer
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

I'm pretty sure the only person on this planet that is getting scammed by Bitcoin is the Paypal CEO himself.. He's missing out on so much more money due to peoples ability to send money person to person almost instantly using Bitcoin. So yea, I would probably call it a scam too if it cost me millions of dollars. Don't listen to this clown
It didn't come down as a surprise to me and I suppose same goes with every Bitcoin enthusiast as there's really nothing more to expect from the CEO of a competitor. That would be more or less like expecting a manager  at Pepsi, to sing the praises of Coca Cola!
yes, everyone can be free to give their opinion, but their opinion is also not necessarily true or false. it's just a matter of competition, where competitors seem to be annoyed with this bitcoin. calm down and we will see paypal users will leave and move to cryptocurrency Grin
This is what will be happened soon. People now are more interested in bitcoin rather than fiat. No matter what the CEO of Paypal saying, True bitcoiners know the truth about bitcoin, they believe in bitcoin and know how strong it is as i do. I am sure that Paypal will be defeated if it will be against bitcoin and in general crypto. I think that Campaigns who accept crypto will succeed in the future, I am sure about that.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

Bitcoin is Scam. Short-lived CEO and co-founder of PayPal - Bill Harris has written his own opinion on cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. According to him, he claims that bitcoin is a fraud. He said it was an incredible pump and dump scheme, never seen or experienced in the world.

a short-live ? did you mean a video ?
can you give me the link of what you are talking about, mate ?
Paypal is very centralized payment system, then all of us know if bitcoin is decentralized,
so, there is a lot of difference between paypal and bitcoin
i think most of centralized financial system will said the same
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Pump and dump huh. I bet this guy got in at ATH, lost some and is now bitching about it.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

This is just attempt to attract attention to pay pal. As we know, recently they announced to tax transactions, so forget about Paypal, it is worthless and cost. BTC is priority over Paypal, fee is the same for even big amount of transfer

I agree with you about the expense, my friend. The potential and underlying technology of the crypto parallels the many groups. We see a lot of positive and negative statements, but most do not have arguments.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 659

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Bitcoin is Scam. Short-lived CEO and co-founder of PayPal - Bill Harris has written his own opinion on cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. According to him, he claims that bitcoin is a fraud. He said it was an incredible pump and dump scheme, never seen or experienced in the world.
Normal words to be heard to a company CEO towards into its competitor.He would definitely make such comments-negative ones rather than on praising it because he know that his company is really at risk when people do already have awareness on bitcoins true usage or benefits.He might say its a scam but we do know us bitcoin users on what is the truth.This is much better compared to Paypal when it comes to p2p transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

He's probably just jealous. And still wants to be promoted by Bitcoin (advertising hype).

binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

Perhaps this is a news that the price of BTC fell sharply, the sensitive information easily affect the price of BTC. Some investors have heard that they will discharge the BTC on the market. Perhaps the market will fall sharply in the next few days.
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

Bitcoin is a Scam. PayPal CEO - Bill Harris

in my opinion bill harris not yet know the inside of bitcoin.

maybe he saw from usernya who became victims of scam sites that bitcoin income, because now many sites are scam or from the other side he has a rival in the wallet field fixed on the bitcoin wallet

that's my opinion. may he realize how valuable bitcoin hehehe
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

I don't think this news is official, because he's one among the people who praised bitcoin long back. Even he mentioned if he had came to know about such an innovation prior to PayPal he would have used the same technology on PayPal as well. Recently too he had plans of incorporating bitcoin transactions with PayPal.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:33:25 AM

i would say that too about the biggest competitor of my product , this is just like banks speaking against bitcoin. this guy has a lot to lose when/if crypto gains some traction , so he has all the reason to speak against crypto. i know that a lot of people are becoming sick of paypal and their practices.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

say bitcoin scam is an unreasonable thing, they only see bitcoin from the negative side, they do not balance the gain when they join in bitcoin
johnsaributua

Activity: 896
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

really?
May I ask for a link of article or video that contains the said of CEO's of Paypal about this statement?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

I think there is another co founder of Paypal who said he likes bitcoin but I forgot his name. Paypal is probably afraid of competition

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion and it doesn't mean that what he say is true. As a bitcoin and crypto enthusiast, I don't care whether a rich or wealthy person like him would spread rumors that bitcoin is a scam. It is clearly bias on his part since we all know that bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is a competitor of paypal.

Those rumors won't affect the bitcoin community that much since we all know what the technology can still offer in the future.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

many have stated this before. but until now bitcoin still exists. with various explanations those who say btc scam seems to affect people to drop btc, we know paypal can not like btc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: