Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PURPOSE OF TOKEN?  (Read 3295 times)
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

Token is a product from the company, various tokens are created every day with its own functions. Tokens are smart contacts like erc 20 and there will be development. The token you get can then be exchanged in the available exchange. You can switch to btc, eth etc. according to what is available in a particular exchange.

akihiko

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Hi guys, this just bother me long time ago, and just popped up recently..

What is the purpose of token?

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.
I hope I can get POSITIVE response and not some hates and negative one.

Thank you.

ALT COIN/ TOKEN are giving away by those companies who wants to promote their business using Cryptocurrency money. most of these are came from bounty campaign. thus, participation may required for this. some of the bounty campaign will take more than a month or greater. beware of the SCAM BAGSS!!!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

All of coin do not have purpose except for only giving profit and increase of earning to the investor have participated at their ico project, many coin from ico project do not have goal of their product apply for real live, many coin only take giving for profit.

All of coin do not have purpose except for only giving profit

huh? of course not . tokens are built because they serve as a medium for a service but many people mistaken it as a form of easy money because they dont care about its usage rather they only care about the profit that they can get after they sell those precious tokens .

many coin from ico project do not have goal of their product apply for real live, many coin only take giving for profit.

wrong . as on what ive said above , tokens have thier own purpose and every ico do have thier own project that will become available to the public after some months of developing .
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

Token is given  by each ico campaign you joined with, depending on how long the campaign is and how much toke is given to each campaign.. each token has value, and that you can trade it someday and turn it into profit.. but some token don not have value specially if it scam. you can't trade it nor sell. it.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

Token is given  by each ico campaign you joined with, depending on how long the campaign is and how much toke is given to each campaign.. each token has value, and that you can trade it someday and turn it into profit.. but some token don not have value specially if it scam. you can't trade it nor sell. it.
every token is indeed made by a company as its own currency, but it is true that a lot of tokens are worthless, because there are many fake companies that only raise funds through ico
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

All of coin do not have purpose except for only giving profit and increase of earning to the investor have participated at their ico project, many coin from ico project do not have goal of their product apply for real live, many coin only take giving for profit.

I think that is all in the past. Projects are now focusing on development rather than the profits they are going to make. If that is not what your coin's team doing right now then you need to leave them for good. This is the time for those devs to showcase their altcoins on what benefits or advantage that they can contribute to the economy or the world and not just only a tool for trading.
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

As far as I know, tokens can be used as inventory reserves if we use a blockchain system in manufacturing companies, or make tokens as balances of customers and companies in the banking system to implement decentralized transaction recording. Each transaction unit on the blockchain system is called a token. At the ICO stage, the token serves as a representation of an asset in the form of units offered to prospective investors. because of its open source, everyone can create their own tokens, including calling it a currency that has value.

we can use tokens as any depending on the need to use the blockchain system itself. Correction if I'm wrong.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.

Thank you.

Tokens are used by businessmen to lure people in getting cash. Tokens have a value which also carry the company's name which we promote through bounty and tgen they give us tokens then convert them into real cash.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

The purpose of the tokens behind each project is basically to create more value to the idea or product of the project. This will in turn facilitate all payment within the ecosystem of the project and create additional sense of value for the coin on the market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

Thank you.
you can transfer if they are similar.
purpose of token like coin. bitcoin create to make transaction easy, low cost, etc. and token have their advantages and they improve from existing ones. they improve like 'bitcoin dont have this one and this' so that why many token created.
in some their aplication, token make you easy to do what they cant do, i mean the token holder must have priority to access something in their ecosystem

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Now it's easier for us to make tokens, because it's easy to make tokens, now there are hundreds or even thousands of live ICOs that make the competition very tight, I think this must be arranged so that the purpose of tokens can be achieved.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

To use their platforms, transactions, profiting in trading and many of them. As you can see all some projects have their own symbol and tokens to be able to use as a payment or using the platform that would be converted into fiat in exchanges that they called it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Thank you.

Every new token that has been arise in crypto industry, most of them was started to use ERC20 platform before proceeding in the ico project campaign. Then, through whitepaper, and road map of their token they are selling it to the investors in this industry depending on the starting price they want it to be. Through their programs they explains the usage of the token, some are design for remittances, ATM card that accepting crypto's, Transportation, real estate, and more. Then, its price value of the token I think still depend on the support of the community once its been list in the exchange after their project campaign.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

Now it's easier for us to make tokens, because it's easy to make tokens, now there are hundreds or even thousands of live ICOs that make the competition very tight, I think this must be arranged so that the purpose of tokens can be achieved.
Since block chain been in demand and shows a good way to earn and to made a project that we see a more ICO projects now. They can be used as utility token or as for media in different ways. What we will be needing is some regulations or applications from different sectors whether those project passed some criteria to exist in this market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Thank you.
Tokens are numerous these days you can also create a token for yourself the important thing now is the value being placed on the token maybe the token you have does not have market yo trade it.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

Token is a medium of exchange or transaction on mywallet Ethereum which has become mandatory for bounty project users. While authentication is verification whether a person is a person who has the right to the transaction that he wants to do or not.

After understanding what is the meaning of tokens, authentication, what types of tokens, and some of the benefits of tokens, it is hoped that we can all realize the importance of using tokens, especially in conducting bounty transaction activities.

The most important thing is for token users, it is advisable to be able to maintain their tokens and never give your tokens or keys to access other people's tokens.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:20:06 AM

Tokens are like bitcoin just that they are created on an already existing blockchain so we can say they use a feature of that blockchain to create those tokens and deploy them and let them become tokens to be used as a medium of exchange. The fact that they do not have their own blockchain does not mean they cannot become a top crypto. It all depends on the acceptance and use by the crypto society.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

Thank you.
I think Token have a lot of purpose in one campaign. Token represent a certain campaign.
Token can be use to invest in movie, music etc. In exchange site you can monitor your token if it has a value, when it increase or decrease.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Thank you.
ICO projects are using tokens to attract people to invest to them. Tokens can be used sometimes to by products from the platform of the project but most of the time you can just sell it. Long ago, investing in tokens are great way to earn fast and huge money but now, as scam projects have become more often, it has been really risky to buy tokens from ICOs.

Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:58:12 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 12:10:55 AM by Dissident991

Thank you.
Though almost all projects represent their tokens as utility tokens, there is no really use of them yet and they have all the attributes of securities. Seriously, I'm in crypto for almost 2 years and I never used tokens on the platforms, only for speculation and making profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: