Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 3785 times)
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

It possible for ethereum to $30. You know ethereum is number 2 coin on cmc. That is proved ethereum are interesting for investor. And now, so much token that used ethereum network for development their project.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Eth now is being hyped so just enjoy the ride  Cool Cool Cool Hopefully to make it to $2000 atleast lol fingers crosseddddd  Grin Grin Grin ; but im always bullish with stellar and eos lol
ARAGETS

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

It's impossible for me. Your target is very low. Etherum has a big community and user in cryptoworld. So many new coin or old coin paired by etherum. Etherum will be increase in the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
teh0wner

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

Just me 0.2ETH but I think it's impossible as well. There's too much work from start-ups and the like on the Ethereum that wouldn't be sustainable if the price drops so low - so they won't let it drop that low, regardless what happens.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

So what's the catch for ETH goes down to 30$? Is there any basis,lapses nor destruction team threat? well if not then its impossible for ETH to go down at 30$ since there is so many huge whales backed up this Coin and provably they doesn't like to see that coin slowly die. But let's assume that scenario really happen but I surely think that one will occur if there's another coin will defeat the ETH nor vitalik dump his own coin.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

Well i dont think so. because $30 is a very huge dump and can means that eth will end. and eth is said actually reach around $10,000 by the end of the year.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

calm down. it is NOT possible at all! Ethereum is used everywhere, the market capitalization of the coin is constantly growing, and it seems that many supporters of the platform believe that ETH will cost soon 2-3K.
We all know this thing that ETH is the second most demanding crypto coin in the entire crypto market and that there are so man y investors who are investing a huge amount of their income into it and that they are making a very good amount of earning because of their investment. With every passing day, the demand as well as the market value of ETH is increasing and that the market value will rise higher.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

This is probably your joke. At present ETH prices have increased to $ 800. The $ 30 is only possible in the next 1000 years. The Crypto market is growing and has a bright future. There is no reason why ETH prices drop to such a low level.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

This is probably your joke. At present ETH prices have increased to $ 800. The $ 30 is only possible in the next 1000 years. The Crypto market is growing and has a bright future. There is no reason why ETH prices drop to such a low level.
People want to see the top coins of digital market at a very low price because they desire to earn big amounts out of them but it would have been better if a bit care and trust was demonstrated during the dip. This is never going to happen. Neither eth is going to decrease to 30 dollars nor will bitcoin ever become worth 4k dollars. Instead of daydreaming, investing now would be still better than nothing.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

Ethereum will become the crypto with biggest market cap. $30 is possible only, if there is a big war, and everything else collapses too. Eth gains value over time, because more new tokens start using it.

Yes, you're right mate. It's impossible that ETH drop its value at 30$. I guess it has been increasing bit by bit everyday. So, if you're planning to invest on it, now is the time to buy because I believe it is continuously increasing until year-end.
The thing which I personally like about the crypto currencies the most is that you can expect anything when it comes to that of the market value of any of the crypto coin. The market value of ETH can fall to this much value but I don’t really think so that this will ever happen in the future. the reason behind this is that the demand of ETH is continuously increasing which will result in increase in its price.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

LOL... hmmp 30$ price of etherium is a bit imposible to happen again in the future unless people already want to dump etherium and choose another crypto currency. Etherium have a very big community in the market and thats the reason why etherium is the second biggest crypto currency in the market.
Eth is great and no doubt in it. People from different backgrounds and socioeconomic status are continuously getting in there and earning money of them. Right now, they aren’t much good in state of giving profits because they are so low. But this can be used as opportunity window and can be bought in such low price that is affordable to almost everyone and then sell when they gets high.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I dont think it happens because Eth already gains trust to big investors and as of this moment the existence of etherium plays significant role to ICO's especially etherium based ICO's .

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:29:26 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 09:22:01 AM by DonFacundo

what? that's impossible ethereum down at $30 that will never happen, you should not wait that price you miss the profit of ethereum if you don't buy right now the market are starting to recover.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

I think it is possibly not to be happen because as we can see now the etherium community is continuously growing day by day due to various ICO that uses it and also due to its good platform that every investors can be used. We can see that it has a huge and strong community that makes the price increase and make the demand huge.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

$30?? Why you set the price too low? That impossible because fundamental of ETH still strong so when ETH at price $400 will be many trader and investor buy it, because they know that is level support area of ETH. The community of ETH still strong to support technology of ETH, and many start ups used their blockchain to issued token and to run their bisnis. So ETH has strong fundamental and big community , and this coin not like Bitconnect or similar others.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

I dont think it happens because Eth already gains trust to big investors and as of this moment the existence of etherium plays significant role to ICO's especially etherium based ICO's .
I also don’t think that we will ever see Ethereum decreasing to such a value ever. Such good days are gone now. However, there will be many dips in future from time to time but expecting such a high fall is just fooling oneself around. There is one more reason and that is bitcoin. Ethereum and almost all of the coins depend on bitcoin for making progress. They do whatever bitcoin does. Bitcoin will never bleed a lot.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

Probably not possible.  If it went down to that low it would be for a fraction of a second as there are thousands upon thousands of people who probably already have buy orders set all the way down in case it drops at all.  Extremely unlikely without some sort of human error somewhere.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

Many times over, price if an asset is an indication of growth and development if such asset. Ethereum have sold for $10 before when it was still developing  it's smart contract capabilities. Now, ethereum has gone pass that level of development you can not expect it's price to be lower.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

It's impossible that eth will go down in that price because as of now ethereum is popular to investor because of ICO that mostly people are investing. If ethereum down to $30 it's bid crash in the market. I think you know what I mean.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

It's impossible that ETH drop its value at 30$. I guess it has been increasing bit by bit everyday. So, if you're planning to invest on it, now is the time to buy because I believe it is continuously increasing until year-end.

Yes I do not believe the ETH price can drop to $ 30. Even though I'm dreaming, I still do not think this will happen. More and more people are joining Crypto. Buy ETH on more. So much demand will help ETH higher prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: