Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 3785 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

In theory it is possible since the crypto market is unstable and the prices are always volatile, but practically it is almost impossible that Ethereum drop down to 30$ or so in the future, because ETH is already considered as the most valuable altcoin, and its price is expected to rise up highly.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

LOL No. For something like this to happen, a serious flaw would have to be found. And the exchanges paralyze the negotiations since many use ETH as a pair. It is quite likely that exactly the opposite occurs and ETH grows 10x in the next few months.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

In my opinion that impossible, because in down trend popular crypto price usually only possible going down maximum 80%, more over ETH has strong fundamental and big community who support it. That target price too low and not possible, you have to learn more technical analysis to predict support area of ETH. And now price of ETH just started up trend and wil to go to $ 1300 again, even possible will surpass that price.
I agree with your opinion, that is impossible, ETH can not be reduced to $ 30. If this were to happen, the Crypto market would be bleak and unable to grow, they would collapse. If they are still growing today, ETH will never get the same price.
boki77

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

I`m be rich with ETrader_Bot for Satoshi Nakamoto: https://www.bitcointalk.org/ETrader-Bot-Best-Software-For-Trading/ . You can be rich to.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

I think as of now we can't say if the price of Eth drop in $30 because many of crypto user is keep believing in Eth that it will increase the price so people keep buying and investing in ethereum.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

In my opinion that impossible, because in down trend popular crypto price usually only possible going down maximum 80%, more over ETH has strong fundamental and big community who support it. That target price too low and not possible, you have to learn more technical analysis to predict support area of ETH. And now price of ETH just started up trend and wil to go to $ 1300 again, even possible will surpass that price.
I agree with your opinion, that is impossible, ETH can not be reduced to $ 30. If this were to happen, the Crypto market would be bleak and unable to grow, they would collapse. If they are still growing today, ETH will never get the same price.
ETH is growing very well so ETH certainly will not be able to reduce to $ 30. ETH is the second coin behind the BTC, it has had a very long time in the cryptocurrency market and the community investing in ETH is huge so I believe ETH will not be able to drop to $ 30.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

There is no indications or factors to show that Ether can yo that level. The minimum amount I think Ether can drop to now is $300. And with that it would be hit hard by negative external forces.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

That your prediction is 99% is not possible, cryptocurrency market just growing and the market capitalization increased in every years. ETH is number one altcoin according to market cap and not possible going down to $30. Better you make research others new coin that can be give the same return like ETH.
Well, this is hard to believe, the ETH price that drops to $ 30 then the Crypto market will no longer exist, in my opinion we should not post this news as they will affect the psychology of some new investors , so they will be more likely to sell ETH to the market and prices will likely fall sharply in the future.
I have always told myself after all the past incidents in the market for a long time now is that anything is possible and as long as we are in a decentralized market, any value can be attained at any point in time. A lot may feel it is going to be hard, but of course, if ETH were to fall to $30, it would not happen overnight as that would be some long consistent thing with fluctuations up and down in between.

It does not sound like something that could happen in reality though, since that would be a long way down, but I always have at the back of my mind that as long as it is crypto, nothing is impossible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I think you are a negative person. ETH's price will never go down so pathetically, it is a big company and is hardly affected by manipulation. Although the prices of these altcoins have risen quite high since late 2017, but that's its real value. The market is going through a difficult period and it takes time to recover. Wink
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

There is no indications or factors to show that Ether can yo that level. The minimum amount I think Ether can drop to now is $300. And with that it would be hit hard by negative external forces.
Yes, there is no reason why the ETH price could drop to $ 30. This is ridiculous and absurd. ETH price dropped to $ 30 probably the entire Crypto market will collapse completely and no longer exist. So do not put this information on the market, so it will affect the psychology to many people.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.
But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol
Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
For now, eth will drops in 30$ is not possible. Because eth price now is 600$ . That a long difference price to eth drops until 30$ . But we don't know about market price and demand. So i think it will be happen but not now.

Taking into account the greatest popularity of Ethereum and the support of this cryptocurrency, it is possible to guess that the altcoin will be only growing. It will not fall to 30 dollars ever. IMHO.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Your target of ETH falling to $30 is unlikely to happen, there must be something really serious that can make this happen. I suggest you to look for another coin with potential such as Neo which is slightly above your budget at $52 at this moment.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

Perhaps the ethereum will cost so much if the entire market of cryptocurrency is recognized as illegal in all states and countries
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

Everybody also want to buy etherium to that price but i think that was imposible to happen in etherium anymore. We all know that etherium is very popular and there are so many people already holding etherium
That doesn’t affect your performance. Even eth is in holding state by one person or hundreds or thousands, your performance will never be affected mainly. There might be some little touch to your results relating to performance of others but mainly this would be your own efforts. So the thing is, keep going on with this eth thing and buy as much as you can, hold them for better ending.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

ETH has second biggest market cap and not possible the price down to $30 , in my opinion the price of ETH now is the cheapest price and will growth again by multiple times.  ETH is coin that always make better technology and they will solve scalability issue by make new inovation.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

I remember that Ethereum has fallen down to $350 several months ago, so I guess the general support level of Ethereum is $300. Such price was on the autumn of 2017 before the skyrocketing occurred on the crypto exchange markets. In my opinion, this is a minimal price that ETH can fall in the worst realistic scenario.

I think the current support level of Ethereum is about $500. You can bravely start to buy or re-buy ETH on these levels to get a profit in the future.
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

It is not possible. It is hard for ethereum to drop from $600 to $30. There is no chance. People have make ethereum become a reputable coin and they can not destroy it in just one day. Moreover, ethereum has proven to the world that it can do better than bitcoin as well as the current payment system. Its smart contract can help people a lot in creating company or calling funds for ICOs. So many advantages in just 1 blockchain platform.

GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

very likely, seeing the price of ethereum that continues to decline and do not know when to get back up could be the price ethereum turn away once but that does not mean the price ethereum will go back up again.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

if cryptocurrency die then it will be happened otherwise impossible to drop eth 30$.so don't wait for this kind rate.eth is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin.I hope that eth growing like rocket.you can buy now.
eth 600$ for now but I think it's not big.

300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

ETH is so impossible to become $30 again. Its like saying you want to see Bitcoin at $300usd again. If just happened that ETH at $600 now will go back again at $300. Expect a major bounce as a lot of whales will surely buy a huge.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: