Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 3785 times)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

if cryptocurrency die then it will be happened otherwise impossible to drop eth 30$.so don't wait for this kind rate.eth is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin.I hope that eth growing like rocket.you can buy now.
eth 600$ for now but I think it's not big.
indeed by looking at the future of eth, i think it will be difficult to fall in the price of $ 30, i think the eth is currently at the base price to form a trend line. and in my opinion after touching the trend line, then the price will increase

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

It's impossible, ethereum deliver many improvement and also got masive adoption. I guess this is several factor that will make ethereum down

1. If ethereum goes down to $30, i guess bitcoin price also down to $800.
2. Huge dump by lot of people

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

If ETH price is 30$, there are many reason:
1. ETH network breaks down
2. 51% attack
But i think it's impossible so ETH price never go to 30$
I would not say it is impossible as this is crypto world and everything is possible but I can say very well that it is not actually practical in a technical perspective and even if that should ever happen.

Some of the things you have mentioned or something that could have made the whole market in general go into a state of despondency would really make us experience such a thing which we all know by now that the spirit in the crypto space is actually getting higher by the day not the other way round.
fruitingpiece

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Is there a "ETH regret club" for topics like these? if you want to buy eth, you wont find better time than NOW.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
This one is an example of a greedy cryptocurrency user. Ethereum will probably always stay as the top altcoin and dropping to 30 us dollars is almost impossible if we base on the trend. Volatility has little much something to do with this and that cant even make it to drop to 30 usd. Lastly, why would you wish something that will negatively affect most users just for you own's sake?  Is that plain greediness?
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

if cryptocurrency die then it will be happened otherwise impossible to drop eth 30$.so don't wait for this kind rate.eth is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin.I hope that eth growing like rocket.you can buy now.
eth 600$ for now but I think it's not big.
indeed by looking at the future of eth, i think it will be difficult to fall in the price of $ 30, i think the eth is currently at the base price to form a trend line. and in my opinion after touching the trend line, then the price will increase
Looking at all the 2013 dump, and how it happened pretty fast; shows that any small little pinch on the market can cause anything. Sure, the market may not be as crazy as it is or as volatile as it is now back then, but it is still volatile and anything can be possible just like you have said.

Nevertheless, it would take some pretty huge blow to see it get way down like that when obviously even at $100; a lot of enthusiasts would have started popping in pretty fast that could even cause a rally from there as a result of FOMO.
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

It wont go down that much, it will die much earlier, think in range of $200-300, cause miners will leave then and all the transactions stop.
Yeah and why exactly $30?
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

Yes, that's absolutely impossible. It's same as seeing eth is too easy to get or eth is not sold because their platform is not used anymore. That the reason to make it could be, but very unlikely.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

For now, eth will drops in 30$ is not possible. Because eth price now is 600$ . That a long difference price to eth drops until 30$ . But we don't know about market price and demand. So i think it will be happen but not now.
It is cryptocurrency market and anything is possible, however that does not mean it is realistic. The reason why I said it is possible is because anything can happen that could end up causing the market to go into some level of fear or dump that could get some market lower than they are, however, i said it is not realistic because it would take ETH to break some strong level of support to see that happen, but we all know that does not guarantee anything.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

Yes of course, it is possible that the amount of ethereum is worth thirty US dollar because the price of ethereum is unpredictable in the market and it is normally part of the business.
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

I don't think  it is possible for now... ETH has many investors & it used for many purpos... It is my personalopinion     
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

Everything is possible in cryptocurrency.
Heavy negative publicity; financial regulations and corrections, political restrictions can lead to a launch in the market and conversely cause a dump in the price.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:50:47 PM

For now, eth will drops in 30$ is not possible. Because eth price now is 600$ . That a long difference price to eth drops until 30$ . But we don't know about market price and demand. So i think it will be happen but not now.
It is cryptocurrency market and anything is possible, however that does not mean it is realistic. The reason why I said it is possible is because anything can happen that could end up causing the market to go into some level of fear or dump that could get some market lower than they are, however, i said it is not realistic because it would take ETH to break some strong level of support to see that happen, but we all know that does not guarantee anything.
I believe that ETH will not be able to return to $ 30 even though I know that the cryptocurrency market is volatile and anything is possible. ETH is a coin that has a lot of practical applications so the need to invest in ETH is huge, which will make the value of ETH stable and grow over time instead of decreasing.
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

its a big NO for me, Eth has so may trading pair in crypto and I think 30$ is too much low. many trader holding their eth because they can trade it to many alts just like btc.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
dev9t9ok

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

I am a holder of ETH and I am not going to sell ETH. Yes, ETH is not the best asset right now on the market but I am waiting that ETH will begin growing. I do not think that ETH will be 30$.
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

I think that this is not possible at all, since Ethereum has already grown very much and the minimum price you can see is 400$.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

Eth getting valued by $30 could never come back again, it has reached certain value below which it won't fall back. Op needs to make an time machine to travel back to make an investment at the stated price of $30. Now the entire community is with expectations of price reaching above $1500.
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

I think it is not possible, eth is one big pair after btc and eth always develops as time passes
if eth scam project or experiencing big problems may make the price as you want
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

This is totally will be imposible, that your buy limit is too far from current price. Crypto is not dead but keep will be more popular, and in the long run will boom and the market cap will going to a multi trillion dollar. I think currenct price of ETH is the cheapest price and you will not see more this level price in the future, so its times to buy and hold it in 1 years or more.

KateWeatherburn

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

The price of ETH is raising and I believe that it will raise with higher price in the future and ETH worth $30 is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: