Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 3785 times)
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Many people believe That the Ethereum cryptocurrency will still fall in prices. I think she'll be up, but it's gonna take a long time.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:30:08 AM

Many people believe That the Ethereum cryptocurrency will still fall in prices. I think she'll be up, but it's gonna take a long time.

I would have to agree with you it won't necessarily happen right away, and the predictions of $1,900 odd by the end of the year more likely will be realized next year

Dropping to $30 is not foreseeable but a moderate increase toward $500 might be possible before the years out if the market conditions improve a little

gelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

I cannot say that this is true, but I cannot say that such a scenario, if there will be a bear next year too. So all will show the time and actions of large investors and their influence on the market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

I think eth price will not reach on that level. 30$ is too much for a popular token, maybe 150$ is last price if it will go down. But hoping that eth will hit back on normal price like back then.

I believe that eth will not be dropping this time because as we know bullish trend is own our way already. As i expected this coming year end.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I do not understand the purpose of this thread. You want to buy cheap? So did you write a post about a few hundred wasting words?

It was created in April when ETH price was much better than it is today. I am not sure how someone could think that it would reach $30 when clearly there is no indication of it and there was no indication of it in April.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

well, everything is possible, but some things are more probable than others  Grin
setting the bar so low is, in my oppinion, letting the train go by... Ether is one of the major coins, with a huge market cap and large whale investors behind it... and they also have the token economy... so everything points to be very difficult that it drops like that... for me the recent 150USD was the best possible bargain... (I am mad because I didn't had the money to invest)...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

Ethereum will hold its value over 30 for sure, very many tokens are dependent on ETH and there is no way to go under 100 $.
you are absolutely right. The price of 30 dollars for ETH is too little. only the most ardent skeptic believes it. I am not so
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

it is not possible.

because mining cost is nearly 300 dollars nowadays. because of that miners dont want to sell their eths below 300. you will see until november eth will raise 300 again.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

it is not possible.

because mining cost is nearly 300 dollars nowadays. because of that miners dont want to sell their eths below 300. you will see until november eth will raise 300 again.

We all know in cryptocurrency world everything is possible. There's a lot of newbies are selling their ethereum because of the situation, and a lot of negative news appeared also. But in 30$? I thought it's impossible.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

I cannot say that this is true, but I cannot say that such a scenario, if there will be a bear next year too. So all will show the time and actions of large investors and their influence on the market.
I think no one can predict how much the price of a coin will grow in trend, in the Crypto market, expectancy and patience are the two main factors that help us break through the stages. This difficult and go to the path of success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

exactly, crypto markets is unpredictable right now,,
so everything is possible,
but my personal opinion ethereum will not touch $30 now or later, i believe that  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

Ethereum will hold its value over 30 for sure, very many tokens are dependent on ETH and there is no way to go under 100 $.

The altcoin price might not rise for many months but finally, in 2019, it will go to the Moon. Ethereum is still extremely popular on the market, and many people are ready to invest in it.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

The market is unpredictable no doubt. We can have further fall as well if the market stayed red for some more time like there was huge fall in Bitcoin in 2013 when even ETH had not been launched. As much as 80% of the market had dropped and then it recovered in 2017 with boom.

ETH is also a cryptocurrency and the possibility of ETH loosing huge value is not a new thing but ultimately we conclude at the fact that the revival of the market will bring green days.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

I think ETH is going down a lot but it's not worth it to fall to such a low level, so in my opinion, do not worry much if you dare invest in the crypto market then take the risk from them. . You will be able to get lucky.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

You can stop waiting and hoping that Ethereum will drop to that price it's not going to happen now, it has recovered of course it drips sometimes but there is a strong buying support coming from the community s I doubt if it goes down to that price I will also support the buying order so it will not drop to that price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

That's too low for a good quality currency and I think you had underestimate the supporters of ethereum as they will not let that price happen not unless theirs a chaos in cryptocurrency. Buy when you think it's a lower price and hold until the price climb back to the all time high. Ethereum has a bright future, then don't waste for the opportunity to buy at lower price. 

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Pretty unlikely
It is very hard to drop multiple fold unless the entire ETH blockchain just got stuck or hijacked
Else, even if Vitalik is not the founder and quit the project, dropping to less than $100 take a long time
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

big support now at $200 https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Yes, $30 is impossible in the current conditions. For such dump project should be dead actually. But now it's not the same. Project alive. Development goes at full ways. I see many key points for ETH blockchain. And by TA support level is near $200 and next near $170
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

Of course not! This will never happen, the waves have already occurred and the price has fallen by a certain amount, it can not fall any more than usual. This has always happened, the price will go up, you just need to wait for this moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: