Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 3785 times)
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

ethereum at only $ 30 i can not imagine. before the price drops so low, there is bound to be a run on the coin and people would start buying it cheaply. i am pretty sure about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

We don't know what will happen in the future, if ETH reaches 30 $, of course, there will be many people who lose money. But many people also benefit because they can invest at a very low price. But I do not expect that ETH will reach the lowest price. We hope ETH will continue to increase and develop.
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

Working as a CMO for an Ethereum dApp that raised 3m in ETH, I can tell you, it's looking tough to go up...

- In 2017 there were $6.3 billion raised in ICOs
- Over 95% used ETH as their main fundraising token
- Lock-up periods ranged from 6 months to 2 years > unlocking now > billions dumped now
- Companies have to sell their ETH to use their funds (my salary alone costs 25 ETH a month)
- Updates keep getting delayed, not impressed with devs

Goodluck to them but I don't see hope.
binhvo1505

Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I have the same opinion with you about the market going to hell. I am a very optimistic person in the crypto market but now I am different. Things have gone down so fast and I think the altcoins are still having virtual prices now. The altcoins are now valued at zero because, until now, its value has always been flattered by whales.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

What will happen next, this market is increasingly unpredictable. Maybe a bitcoin would be about $ 2000 maybe up to $ 8000 but I'm seeing altcoin now really puzzled. Coin top that also reduced to 20% clear price is not yet due to market regulation.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

I agree with DaMut, I think it is totally impossible even if ethereum network would be hacked or broke down.
These large drops possible with ICO or other altcoins, but not top3 coins...

I agree but there is no assurance of the price would retain long and never go down even for top 3 coins. Those coins have remarkable concept and ideals but we must remember that there are new projects that can beat them anytime. Im not saying its easy to best those pioneered coins, what Im implying is that we cant predict the outcome especially in a volatile and unstable market like crypto. Everything can happen anytime.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

Working as a CMO for an Ethereum dApp that raised 3m in ETH, I can tell you, it's looking tough to go up...

- Lock-up periods ranged from 6 months to 2 years > unlocking now > billions dumped now
- Companies have to sell their ETH to use their funds (my salary alone costs 25 ETH a month)

What price was ETH when you raised the 3M? Most projects raised a lot of Eth, and were forced to sell it off of course, to pay for salaries especially, and they paid a lot of devs over $10k per month,,, some even $15k. You were paid $25k at ETH price of $1k... but actually even now you earn more than $4k. People are being forced to sell as they pay bills. That caused a lot of selling pressure. People thought 1000 tokens all utility, would cause demand for Ether for Dapp transactions. But as you point out,,, they just caused dumping.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aragom

Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

What price was ETH when you raised the 3M? Most projects raised a lot of Eth, and were forced to sell it off of course, to pay for salaries especially, and they paid a lot of devs over $10k per month,,, some even $15k. You were paid $25k at ETH price of $1k... but actually even now you earn more than $4k. People are being forced to sell as they pay bills. That caused a lot of selling pressure. People thought 1000 tokens all utility, would cause demand for Ether for Dapp transactions. But as you point out,,, they just caused dumping.

it dropped to #3 in marketcap. unless there is a good ico project based on ethereum, ethereum will fall to 2 digits
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

I look at the topic has not lost relevance, although earlier no one took it seriously. This means that many are preparing for such a turn of events, see if the whole market will survive.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

In the current market situation, you can't rule out anything. The price of bitcoin has dropped sharply today, so if this trend continues then the day is not far away when Ethereum price would be $30.
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

Never, Never, Never. Actually, We don't know what happens in the future. We can't predict anything 100% correctly. But I believe the price of ETH never comes that price level. But, its price will down to 30$, definitely, everyone be lost their money. Personally, now I have hold 34 ETH tokens. suddenly, If its price down to 30$, I will be lost my more money. But it's ok. I do believe my opinion. So I take this risk.

danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

let alone fall to 30 dollars. ethereum can also be a shit coin if all holders do not support ethereum.
all panicers will aggravate the price of bitcoin on the market.
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

it is the dream of crypto lovers, dreaming of buying very low and then selling it at a very high price hoping to become a sudden rich person, it's time for you to wake up and think rationally that ETH is a coin that is of interest to investors because it is very good and has lots of business relations, ETH prices will rise soon.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

Vow, really a price too low compared to my thoughts and many, if ETH dropped to $ 30 probably the market will no longer participate, only a few participants with the goal of surfing investment, or short-term investment. Nobody dares to buy and hold a penny for a long time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Nothing is impossible, so we just wait for the $ 30 price that will appear at the end of 2018, how many expectations will collapse, many people think 2018 will be the same as 2017, but not true. The market is reversing.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Yesterday's market events have shown that this option is possible. But in practice, at a price of $ 30 for Ethereum, in this market there will be a few participants. Probably it will be enthusiasts
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

I also feel that the current situation ETH can be down to $ 30 is possible. Currently the price of $ 178 has caused shock to our entire community.
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

This situation may take a little longer because it has a relatively high potential and is popular with a coin.If we look at the developmental stages of the project, the probability of encountering these situations is very low.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

As I can see the market condition everything in crypto now is possible. The price declined again so we do not know when eth can recover. Possible to reach to that price but hopefully it will change and will increase again.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
Waiting for his fall those who want to go at the lowest price. Of course for such people falling is good and the lower the Ethereum falls the better. But$ 30 a coin is a fantastic price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: