Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 3785 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

As I can see the market condition everything in crypto now is possible. The price declined again so we do not know when eth can recover. Possible to reach to that price but hopefully it will change and will increase again.
Anything can happen in the world of digital currency. All things are very possible and we cannot predict what will happen. The world of digital currency always gives a surprising thing and we are all in a difficult phase. Maybe when someday the government gives a certainty and regulation about digital currencies, the condition can be much more stable. We all look forward to the government's attitude and that will determine the future of the digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

As I can see the market condition everything in crypto now is possible. The price declined again so we do not know when eth can recover. Possible to reach to that price but hopefully it will change and will increase again.
all possibilities at this time can indeed happen. the market has experienced a price decline or will freefall like it ever did. we can't fight the flow

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

its not possble to drop untill 30usd
quochung

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 01:43:22 PM by quochung

I think ETH cannot be reduced to $ 30 because if ETH decreases to $ 30, its market capitalization is only two or three million dollars. And investors will not let that happen.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

Possibly, the electronic money market is that no one can grasp their growth trend, so in my opinion, we keep speculating in our minds, sometimes that is the truth, I co With you, the ETH price is dropping very strongly

jack1945

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

42$ certainly seems possible this year according to this chart.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

Based on the recent trends I believe 180 dollar seems to be where the resistance is.but you know nothing is logical here and it is in the hands of whales .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I think it is very likely to go down $ 30. Because Vitalik Buterin does not hold any ETH and I do not understand his operation. That means that ETH is not owned by him, it is owned by manipulative organizations. So I think it just goes down temporarily. Whales will know how to balance the market.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

I do not think ETH will be priced at $ 30 which could be $ 100 if the market continues to be bad. We can see the ripples are behind Bitcoin and ETH is losing ground as the market drops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: