Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
i involved in crypto currency when i found that it was good if you learn it and there is no loses if you joined in it because there is so many job in crypto to have anything.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

Since I entered the market in the early phase, so I knew what I was getting into. I had done a thorough research before entering.

But, the scene has changed. There's so much bad mouthing about cryptos now. Every media house spreads negative words and so does the local government. It will become hard for people to enter this market now without having apprehensions.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

At first, I don't have any idea about crypto when the days came that one of my friends are giving me some introduction about cryptosystem and he encourage me to involve also here. My friend show me some proofs of being legit of cryptocurrencies and there is the time that at first I was feel doubt but I conquer the fear that's in my mind and I do trying to involve to this and now I'm proudly to say that it is very worth it for me. I was reach my financial freedom because of it so I'm so very thankful to be part of it.
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

for me i was involved in cryptocurrency because of financial problem too.. and i want to proved to my wife that this cryptocurrency is not a scam, it gave me an opportunity to earned in a very different way, but i need to learned more to be able to become a good trader..
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

At first, I don't have any idea about crypto when the days came that one of my friends are giving me some introduction about cryptosystem and he encourage me to involve also here. My friend show me some proofs of being legit of cryptocurrencies and there is the time that at first I was feel doubt but I conquer the fear that's in my mind and I do trying to involve to this and now I'm proudly to say that it is very worth it for me. I was reach my financial freedom because of it so I'm so very thankful to be part of it.
Crypto world has a chances to get good moneys without any capital to invest and the process is faster ,also its easy to use than bank society. I'm so thankful that I involve on cryptos because now I can support my family needs and our future will secured.Only here on crypto can change our status in life even undergraduates and unemployed on the society.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

first recognize and hear the world of cryptocurrency, I am very interested because what I learned in school does not exist in the world of cryptocurrency.
thank you

Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

It's because I was recognize the true benefits and opportunities that cryptocurrency can brings to us. For me, the things that I can see in cryptosystem is the potential of some coins and this coins is bitcoin. For all we know btc is the leading cryptocurrency until now because it has a better platform and good potential in the market. There's a huge of people are really popular to bitcoin because this is the number one reason of having or reaching their goal and for having a better life in the future. Overall, the huge of beautiful and better things that we can earn is because the presence of crypto so most of the people wanted to involve here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

I get involved on crypto and be always keep involving to it, there is no quitting until I did know this. I get involved to it since I know there is future in it, not that a future but something huge in the coming years. Cryptocurrency is on its early stage and many more opportunities will brighten that the future awaits to it.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

I was involved in cryptocurrency because I know that I can earn money from it and I really believe that  it can help me have financial freedom someday. I first learned bitcoin in year 2016 from my friend. He introduced bitcoin to me and tell about what is cryptocurrency is. He got my attention and I became curious because of this new technology. A digital currency is newly invented technology tahts why I join and invest in bitcoin.

maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

If life gives me opportunity to earn with minimal investing or no investment, I would jump into it to grab my share of money. I can pursue my passion of travelling with the extra money I earn, I can help the needy , start NGO, myself afford  a comfortable life style, stress to earn money and to save money for the rainy days would be minimized. What else one can ask from life!
gunungkembar

Activity: 570
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

because I believe by playing and having cryptocurrency I can get a lot of profit and with cryptocurrency the world's financial condition should be better.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
bossloccox

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

Simply, because I have the opportunity to achieve the financial freedom that everyone wants. I can get money here even without  investment, also I can get more income by joining different signature campaign. I dont need to spend my whole day here so I have enough time to my family. Other than that no one can control me, not like working in a company.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

I play and become a participant of cryptocurrency because I believe with cryptocurrency I can get so much profit that I can improve my financial condition and can buy anything I want.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

Because i see the potential in it as it will soon be adopted by many.... i also involved because of the decentralized nature it was...
shawa

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

I INVOLVED IN CRYPTOCURRENCY BECAUSE THE IDEA AND TECHNOLOGY BEHIND IT IS THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

I just join crypto recently, i heard about crypto from my friends and how they earn in a free way and i got more free time so i decided to join them and i find it very fun so im involve in crypto.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:56:59 AM

For how many years of working in company's I am feel tired everyday when I finished my work .And my co workmate introduce me about bitcoin and how it works. As times passes by I learned about and now Im earning more than what I earned from my previous job. Now I am focus on this bitcoin because of its benefit.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

I joined cryptocurrency after learning many of the youth at the places I live a better life after a bounty hunter campaign.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4175

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Saw an article once that those who heard about internet in the late 90's and refused to invest in it are now regretting. Guess what I don't want to be among the Blockchain regreters. I believe the Blockchain is gonna disrupt this world economy  and definitely Cryptocurrency is gonna be the major beneficiaries for down so I got involved in Cryptocurrency to be among those who can do what others can't in future because i did what others won't right now and that's investing in Cryptocurrency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

All of us has many different reason why we are involved with cryptocurrencies. Some are they heard from news others are reffered by their freinds. Why I'm involve with cryptocurrency? Before I heard it on news and to other people but later on my freind forced me to do this bitcoin that has a big part here in crypto industry and leading all cryptos.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: