Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

Most of people here finds cryptocurrency as a big opportunity in life. I'm a still new in trading here because investing at stock makes me difficult to submit requirements. Many of us takes tradings in crypto a big blessings because we can control it on our own.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

I involved myself in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin  because I wanted to earn more to feed my family and to provide them with their necessity. I was drowning in debt before and btc did not disappoint me but rather it changed my life around. I have paid my debts and I have financial freedom compared to before. Because of this experience bitcoin has become a part of my daily living.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

I am involve in cryptocurrency last year but strongly i start trade and bounty campaign last 4 months . i know crypto currecny have a huge role in modern day economic. i believe in future all the country accept crypto and treat it as a legal currency .
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

It is entirely possible that bitcoin has been on the rise in the long term.
So all we have to do is hold.

Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

since joining the world of crypto of course the need problem can be fulfilled not have to make investment but bitcoin also provide alternative path like I do in this forum and this is the best way I ever do.
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

joining cryptocurrency is an interesting thing, because since I first got to know cryptocurrency I have great hope in my heart I want to succeed and become a rich person, change my family's economy to be good and happy my little family
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

I am into bitcoin doing signature campaign, I came to know these through a  friend,he introduces this to and i come to like it thats way i am into this signature campaign. Working on bitcoin will make you wiser and decisive, t will also helps you to develop professionally, and personally, here you will be more patience, responsible and analytic and sensitive in your environment specially on finance and business (stock) sector. you need to study the bitcoin trading, market and factors that would affects its value or price in the future. Another thing, working on bitcoin will help you increase your purchasing power,make you have the ability to buy things that you need and want, certainly it will alleviate your financial status.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

My first involve in cryptocurrency because I am reading the news about bitcoin price surging up. Many people talk about bitcoin and I am start searching about bitcoin. After that, I am join in exchanger snd start making analysis in coinmarketcap about daily volume transaction and market cap.
Its really new for me, but its fun because we can earn extra money from it

Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
Looking at the rapid development of the world of cryptocurrency, this is why I am interested in cryptocurrency. where there is something that can improve the economy especially myself.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Because I strongly believe that through this cryptocurrency I can achieve my financial goals in addition I am also inspired to invest in the world of cryptocurrency ... so I entered this world is to meet the needs of life ...
I agree with you mate, I also believe that someday I can reach my plans through the help of cryptocurrency . I get attached here it's because I had proven that I can earn or get profit in crypto.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Cryptos offers unlimited opportunities for everyone. I join crypto because I believe in it, and happy to achieve the goals I set here even one by one. You don't need to be rich because everyone is welcome here, as long as you have knowledge you are welcome to involved in cryptos.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Because I believe that in crypto world I can achieved my financial goals and i try to invest because I know that someday it helps me to gain more and to help my financial problem  as of now i choose to leave my regular job to focus in crypto because there are many oppurtunities here
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

I joined bitcoin/cryptocurrency because for me its the only door who open up to give light to my goals and dreams in life.Its the only thing that make me believe that success will come to you when you know how to manage everything.Being an employee for how many years didnt change my situation, yes having a decent job is good but still being a minimum wage earner cant make your life comfortable so I need to find ways how to reach my ambitions in life were I can support all the financial needs of my family and give them comfortable life.Only bitcoin is the answer thats why Im here.So as for now I need to study more about it to reach my goals for success.
MarVicsa

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Since I know the world of crypto is interested and the goal is to invest in bitcoin to get a big profit and the results can I use to help the poor who are less able and it became the purpose of my life plunge in the world of cryptocurrency.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Since I know the world of crypto is interested and the goal is to invest in bitcoin to get a big profit and the results can I use to help the poor who are less able and it became the purpose of my life plunge in the world of cryptocurrency.

I involved in cryptocurrency because the global economy is inevatably moving toward a digital eco system. Digital currency has been rapidly gaining, I love to invest in crypt because of its blockchain technology, ease of use because we can own bank making payments and money transfer with lesser charge at home with the use of smart devices.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

I was involved on cryptocurrency because of my friends that are into this kind of industry and I see them that they are really succeeding in life and that is why I am getting into this kind of industry. Hopefully this industry will never stop because I am really a fan of cryptocurrency.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

I was involved on cryptocurrency because of my friends that are into this kind of industry and I see them that they are really succeeding in life and that is why I am getting into this kind of industry. Hopefully this industry will never stop because I am really a fan of cryptocurrency.

I also got involved right after realizing the potential in altcoin mining when my cousin introduced me to it about 2 years ago. I have never looked back and don't think i will even  in it's lowest moments early this year. Making profits over my little investment has also thought me to invest strategically and has opened new ways  for me financially so i am staying put in cryptocuurency.
arturagacinsk

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

1. The market of crypto-currency is quite young and the market capitalization of this market is much smaller than other traditional markets. This market is great for making big money with minimal investment.
2. This market does not lend itself to regulation of state structures, which makes it possible to earn and not pay taxes
3. This is a new financial system that will change the world and destroy the monopoly of banks and government structures
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Most  people might have invested in cryptocurrency because of the fear of missing out on it (FOMO) and which is why some investors loss out quickly because they rushed into . The need to protect my privacy is the reason why I invested in cryptocurrency.  Since I invested and use cryptocurrency,  I have been using less credit cards which has been most times  worrying for me because I give many information.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

My friend actually joined me to all of that. I was sceptical about all those coins, but you know, it is hard to live having salary 200 Euro a month, so I decided to try, add to that the process didn't ask any investments besides some time a day. This way I became a participant of the forum and then after saving of some short amount of coins a trader. I will tell you that now in good terms I earn same 200 Euro a month here, in sum I have pretty nice income and can allow myself something more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: