Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
Craigjohnstone

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

I got involved in crypto because everyone around the world has come together to start this revolution which is challenging old institutions. It has been a long time since people speaking different languages and from different sides of the globe realise there is a better way of doing things.
cypher1992

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

I join Crypto, cause this technology is my hope for a free and liberal society. Who controls money, controls the society. If none controls money, no one controls us. I think a good reason to keep up with it Cheesy
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Because I wanted to learn more about how crypto-currencies work and how it has brought huge impact to people in a changing world. At the moment, I gained basic knowledge in the world of crypto-contest and learned that it helps people in different ways. Another thing is to have another source of income to get real money.I want something new and it was Cryptocurrency trading where you can earn huge profits
TrolWolf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

I think that this technology will be used in the future.And those interested in this technology will benefit.We can say that it is already a very big market.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

I invested in cryptocurrency because I want to try something new. It's a good thing that as the technology is  growing and developing, many new technology are emerging and one needs to become adapted to it. The world is moving too fast and we all should always move with it. Cryptocurrency is the future and we will be dammed if we didn't invest now that we can .
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

I'm just interest when I can earn bitcoin freely through faucet.
And local forum tell me more advance that bitcointalk also able to earn bitcoin in legal way !

Smiley
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

My friends teach me about the cryptocurrency in first i do not believe in digital money and the time i need a money because my salary in my work is not much bigger i search the meaning of cryptocurrency in internet when i know it already i ask my friend to teach me how to earn a money in crytocurrency he teach and now i believe to the power of modern technology, it gives me a great life. Grin

insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I have also my own reason why i join in cryptocurrency because i want to earn in order to have a comfortable living in the near future.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

I involved in this crypto wayback 2016 because my friend told me that i can earn through joining and investing in their ico so i though that it will help to me for my financial problem and now look at my acheivment i have a little business with the help of crypto joining.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

The opportunities in crypto are numerous and different people find different ways of utilizing such opportunities - the sole reason for their involvement in crypto. Personally, i got glued with crypto due to it's innovative and revolutionary idea, i had also wished to be part of something great which will have a great impact in the world and fortunately, crypto offers that avenue.

Also, cryptocurrencies offers smooth transactions which are not subjected to liabilities, counterfeit, and third party interruption.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Because I am looking for a second source of income. I believe that I can earn real money in cryptocurrency.
We all have the same purpose to earn extra income but lets all be careful  on the existing ICOs that is just about to come in our way,most of them were scam.Some devs,take away all investors money that make us very dissappointed because we have spent and put time and effort in it but in the end we will remain further questioning if the ICOs were legit or not.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I participate in electronic money for a variety of reasons. There are many purposes for me to be motivated to participate in, such as gaining knowledge of virtual currency, to gain a lot of experience and knowledge. The virtual currency, but the most important is still to get the profits.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

I involved in crypto currency because there is freedom of work and you can earn more as compare to your regular job,I always searching for a platform where your skills and efforts highly paid.As a supportive of family and change the life status crypto is best platform where you find financial Independence.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I was involved in cryptocurrency earlier this year. initially i told my friend that there is a forum to make money. then I was told to read many threads in this group. I was finally interested in participating in bounty. that was the beginning I was involved in the world of crypto.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

yes initially i first got to know cryptocurrency is from the internet. By the year 2016 it was very interesting I was interested in what bitcoin was. In the past the price of bitcoin is still fairly cheap much different from the current one. At first I followed mining and airdrop until now still follow it. The bad impression I experienced was something nuanced with scam
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

My main reason for joining the crypto  market was scarcity of funds for running my family. Actually I was jobless at the time I joined the market. It served my  financial needs. the market  served the purpose well, for which I joined this market. My basic necessities of life were met. i took up the signature campaigns, bounties, etc. I could earn well. And later when I got job, I continued with the market and it derived me a good amount of side income.

Everything went well with me in the crypto market. And I had a lot to learn from the market. My decision making and analytical skills improved a lot. and now I am a very confident trader and investor in this crypto market.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

After hearing from my friend, he made 100$ per day at least by trading, i searched on google how to earn free bitcoin, then i started with bitcoin faucet.
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Because my friend was showing keen interest in it and its prices was going up day by day so I developed my interest in it and day after day it becomes more and more interest and today I am here with 50% loss in my investment. LOL
PHP.guru

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

The main purpose for me to join in cryptocurrency is to learn more about crypto world and also bitcoin. Besides, I also want to try online investment and tradin, thus it is a good platform.

alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

To be honest the one and only reason to involved with Bitcoin is to make myself free from corporate sector to be financially strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: