Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

The reason I joined the crypto was a pleasant surprise. I am a passionate and passionate entrepreneur. I always try to find new and daring business types and follow the trend of contemporary life. I am exposed bitcoin from the media. And indeed, after tracking the formation process and development history of bitcoin. I was convinced and tried to seize this opportunity. This is the premise for me to explore unfinished dreams, which society or the economy will not give me that opportunity.
Blockchain is a powerful and bold technology. It provides a great space for the community to fight for justice and transparency.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

Aside any other reasons which will follow up, I got introduced to the Cryptocurrency platform basically in a bid to get financial freedom. A lot of persons are willing to work but no job available but good that this platform has been created and serving the purpose of providing earnings for online/digital marketers.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Kingigolo

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

For me it's simple, it's for profits just like any other investment. I see the inherent potential of the market and I'm setting myself in position to benefit from its growth.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

Crypto coins are digital money that allows more popular and has the potential to become future money, the value of crypto coins can be to keep on increasing and it can be used as an investment that gives very good advantage, because that is what I am involved with in crypto.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

What made me interested in crypto currencies is its potential to become the payment system of the future. Just like the utilization of smartphones and the internet. We are headed towards a digital age wherein most of the things should be fast and smooth. I got tired of falling in line and waste a lot of my time in the bank just to put funds into my savings account. Thru crypto, everything pushes through with just a click of a button.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

Wel, I have known this cryptosystem through social media. I noticed that there bitcoin related post going around. I dont realy have the interwst to be honest, but a close friend tried to reach me out and offer to help me do an investment. I raise fund and eventualy see it growing when I did basica such as trading and holding. And have seen and potential and I have this belief that bitcoin would go even better.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

I entered the world of crypto currency, because I saw in it, something really new and promising. And the more I do it, the more I become convinced of the correctness of my judgments. Behind these technologies are future friends.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Sofiamnc

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

I personally started getting closer to the cryptocurrency world during last summer 2017 and yes, as you may think, this was quite late, my bad Wink. By the way, ever since I tried to keep up as much as possible and I ended up realising the greatness of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, of course I have still a lot to learn and to understand, but at least as a potential user I'm embracing these new innovation and getting closer to it day by day. This is something that many other people should start doing, the more people will embrace and trust the power of blockchain technology, the greater will be the evolution of this phenomenon.

Therefore, to answer the original question, as a newbie, before thinking about trading and getting rich easily -when I may instead end up losing everything due to lack of experience and information- I prefer to devolve my resources to learn, read and listen to what other people say about it, learn from them and get as much information as possible around the topic so that to efficiently plan my actions. In my humble opinion I believe that blockchain and cryptocurrencies have great chances to become the future. Let's see what happen Wink.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

the one and the most important thing, to get more money   Grin
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

the one and the most important thing, to get more money   Grin
I am certain that majority of the replies will be about making a load of money, i started using bitcoin because of the ease at which you can transfer money swiftly and easily without a third party trust and that is the only reason i started out in this market, making money is not my intention, but to transfer funds and gamble was my interest but that does not mean that i have not made any investment, i have made some but it wont make you millions, but over all i am happy with it.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

Because everything else, I ever tried online, failed.
MLM, Forex, Adclicks, Revshares etc.
I invested many years of my time and money for nothing.
No results.
With Cryptocurrency I finally makes profit and it's great feeling Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

I involved in Crypto-currencies after realizing the its concept based on a great technology that it is not a ponzi scheme and a real business of gaining profit. before that, I did underestimate every cyber business that gave promises about profit to gain, because I have seen many fraud investments there.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:12:21 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 05:18:47 AM by dynospytan

At first, it was not my intention to get involved in Cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoin. I was just approached by my Friend and he asked me if I know something about Bitcoin. I said that Bitcoin is the currency used by the dark web. and I had no intention or interest at all. but my mind has changed when I saw my Friend earning Money through Bitcoin. and now, I'm into Bitcoin too, hoping that I can earn a lot from bitcoin money. And as now, I just graduated in my course because of bitcoin.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

Honestly I am involved in crypto because of the possibility that I will earn more extra money here,because my friends are already earned  money in crypto.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

I involved in Crypto-currencies when me and my friends takes a risk year 2016 at first of course we didn't know the huge potentials of it we start by cloud mining, and after a year we got our roi back, after a year 2017 we started to join bitcointalk and do bounty campaigns like facebook, twitter, signature. for extra income, we are happy because we are getting extra income while we are working and that is a big help for us, specially for me i recently resigned my current job because my father suffered from stroke and to have income i am doing bounty campaigns.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

The very reason why i am here is because of the inspiration of seeing my friend who's life has changed because of bitcoin. In crypto, we can earn money through a couple of ways like mining, trading, investing, bounty, and more.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

The very reason why i am here is because of the inspiration of seeing my friend who's life has changed because of bitcoin. In crypto, we can earn money through a couple of ways like mining, trading, investing, bounty, and more.
Yes.That's exactly the reason why i got involved in cryptocurrency.I had a friend of mine who used to convince me about cryptocurrency but at first i didn't pay attention to him.Later when i saw him totally changing his lifestyle,i started to get interest on it.I ask him to teach me first,then as time goes by i already learned from my own.Now i am making profit already and started to realize my goals in life.Cryptocurrency has given me too much opportunities which had made me who i am right now.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:58:48 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 07:46:07 AM by lienfaye

the one and the most important thing, to get more money   Grin
I am certain that majority of the replies will be about making a load of money, i started using bitcoin because of the ease at which you can transfer money swiftly and easily without a third party trust and that is the only reason i started out in this market, making money is not my intention, but to transfer funds and gamble was my interest but that does not mean that i have not made any investment, i have made some but it wont make you millions, but over all i am happy with it.
That's also my first reason why I became interested involving myself in cryptocurrency. I regularly send money to my relatives abroad but after I heard about cryptos particularly bitcoin I became interested to try it out for sending funds. Its a big help because its very convenient in my part without the need of falling in line in remittance center. Earning through it by investing is an additional features of cryptos that help each of us to gain profit and we cant deny the fact that nowadays that's the main reason why the users are growing as time passed.

jpaul211996

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

The reason why i am involved in Bitcoin or in the world of crypto currency because i think there is a high chance of me to be successful , by doing crypto currency i only need to spend maybe about 5 years . I have been an employee of a company with a fix amount of salary , and i am not happy with it, until Bitcoin is introduce to me, from that time the new hope was born. 
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

I joined the crypto currencies way back 2017 because I study how it works and amaze that it will be possible more use case in real world. I started invest small amount and start earning until now still continue what I started still growing.

#support vanig
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: