Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

I was a full time mom before, I find it hard to find other source of income without leaving my little one at home. So I started searching online jobs and anything that can be profitable. I accidently discovered BTC after some scams, then I just found myself searching and reading articles about BTC and I was convinced that it is a good investment. So here I am now.

massguru

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

There are many different reasons but the most important, one day i decided to do something good for my future. I wanted to build a better world for myself, and investing in bitcoin was my best chance.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

I am involved in cryptocurrency because of money,I have a permanent job but my salary is not enough for my family that's why I try to join here to get an extra income by joining bounty.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

at first, it was not my intention to get involved in Cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoin. I was just approached by my Friend and he asked me if I know something about Bitcoin. I said that Bitcoin is the currency used by the dark web. and I had no intention or interest at all. but my mind has changed when I saw my Friend earning Money through Bitcoin. and now, I'm into Bitcoin too, hoping that I can earn money too.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

I got involved because it is an opportunity to be financially liberated. I have experienced a little of it but still hoping to hit big and for the revolution it is bringing into the way things are being done, its worth getting involved in.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

I am investing in cryptocurrency because i believe it's a one way to secure my future.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

My history is the same with mostly everyone here, I think. First, I was looking for something where I can invest and do business at the same time not spending too much money, that ultimately, could yield good profit in the near future or in the long run. My involvement started when I was looking for a part-time job online, instead of pursuing the usual sorts like home-based jobs, a friend taught me about cryptocurrencies and that sparked my interest that I can use this market to gain extra.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

In bitcoin, I was attracted by the thirst for freedom, and for this I needed to make good money not in the office, without the authorities. I was looking for a job in the Internet sphere and came across cryptocurrencies. I liked it and still, after a few years, I earn this way.

vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

I believe that cryptocurrencies will make a huge impact on centralized bodies, authorities. These organizations are usually corrupt and that is relayed back to the general public in a negative manner. I have invested in cryptos for achieve some of my personal financial goals. Furthermore, I am promoting the importance of cryptocurrencies among my fellow countrymen to educate them about the versatility of it. Spreading more and more unbiased information among the public would surely lead to mass adopt cryptocurrencies and the emergence of decentralized organizations thanks to the blockchain. These events will, in my view would completely change how the world, countries are governed and operated. I am hopeful that something good will come about from these new trends.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

I'm here because like everyone else I want to make good money. I came across bitcoin by accident, read in some blog about it and since then I am seriously interested in this technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

initially I am less interested in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because in my mind I need to have capital and understanding about IT, whereas I don't understand that.
first time try but i confused, i don't really understand what is cryptocurrency.
End of 2017 where bitcoin has a high price I just curious, then I was taught by my close friends by phone and I still don't understand.
I first learned about trading next posts.
after I quit my job, I just went deep into cryptocurrency and focused on this investment until now.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

Their profitability is too great. Can x5 or x8 if we have experienced coin selection experience. So it attracted me and people to this market. I believe in the future they will thrive and everyone knows Crypto.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

i was involved in crypto because i know that crypto will be used by every peoples someday.
there was no decentralized system before cryptocurrency. and i was right, more peoples using cryptocurrency now.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

At first I don't believe in my friends that he can generate money by getting involved in crypto but after 3 to 5 months he show me a proof of his earnings not only that he buy a motorcylce and he help their family needs, So i decided to enter the crypto world like him I want to get benefit on this great technology, for now I want to learn more and I'm glad that I have chance to fullfil my dreams in life by the help of bitcoin.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

Like anyone else, to have an extra income to support one's need is what inspires us to join in Cryptocurrency. I heard bitcoin and cryptocurrencies from a friend and was doubtful if it really gives us money. But when he showed me the earnings he got from cryptocurrency then that motivates me to join here.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

At a point when i heard about cryptocurrency, i was kind of skeptical about it because it had regulatory issue. But when i saw that despite the regulatory challenge, that people were making fortune from it, it dawned on me that i was not making use of an opportunity. I specifically involved in crypto because of its promising nature as a new innovation.

VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:50:41 AM

because right now I am looking for income in the field of crypto. crypto helped me to earn extra income and help me to improve my family's economy. crypto also creates new jobs for everyone who wants to work in the field of crypto.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

I involve myself in the world of cryptocurrency, actually starting from my desire to buy something easily such as eBay and Paypal. Because, until now making Paypal account's still complicated to do, while I don't have a credit card or VCC. And as it turns out, cryptocurrency and online wallets can provide all that I need.
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

Started to use it long ago to avoid paying taxes for a couple of small transactions. Today I invest long-term
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

I got in to crypto because my Wife was involved and then she said to me one day, ' would you like to quit your day job and work with me at home?'. Of course that was an offer I could not refuse and now I work at home with my Wife. This gives us more time freedom which at our silver ages, we value a lot because we do not know how much time we have left. When we are young we often waste a lot of our time, but as we get older, we value our time more, so Crypto has helped us have a better family life and time to become more healthy and has given us more well being in general.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: