Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

I choose to invest in electronic money because it is likely to bring in a profit for me. Also, investing in e-money is a very interesting job, and it saves me a lot of time to quickly make a profit and achieve the goals I want.

gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

Not me I think everyone who involve in crypto world their motive is only one that's MONEY.  Bitcoin has different ways of making money. Anyone attach with Bitcoin by anyway, motive is making money. I am also here for money. I am trying by signature.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

1. A lot of time is wasted if only made game play. Better get Roll Eyes
2. There is a promising opportunity if we are as early as possible. Because the future of cryptocurrency is still uncertain where there is still a possibility of giving us profit in the future or maybe it could go down in value or even disappear. High Risk, High Return.
3. I have confidence in the technology and the practicality it provides. So bener-bener interested to explore more
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
Joining the cryptocurrency is only for my financial freedom and can solve my financial problems relative to my own interests. I do not want to be confined to a company and live the same life every day. I want to solve this problem by my own way. This is my reason.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I got involved in trading in Crypto currencies because I believe that Bitcoin will change my life into better and it helps me to change my mind set to just invest and think of anything to earn extra income for as long as it is legal and achievable. Since my strategy is long term so I just bought Bitcoin and then hold until I earned what I desired.
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

I'm here because there is something special about cryptocurrency and suddenly i realize that this is the future the blockchain is the future so I'm glad that i have knowledge now about how it works.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

I involved in Cryptocurrency because of my friend, I saw him that he is financially stable and he is the one helping his family for their everyday needs that's why I ask him to please teach me on how to get here also in the bitcoin world so that I can earned also like him.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
emili1020

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

This is true to say that i have involved with Cryptocurrency for five reason they are below

# Fraud-proof: once cryptocurrency is formed, all confirmed transactions square measure keep during a public ledger.

# Identity Theft: The ledger ensures that each one transactions between “digital wallets” will calculate AN correct balance. 

# Instant Settlement: Blockchain is that the reason why cryptocurrency has any price. simple use is that the reason why cryptocurrency is in high demand. All you would like may be a sensible device, an online affiliation and instantly you become your own bank creating payments and cash transfers.

# Accessible: There square measure over 2 billion folks with access to the web UN agency haven't got rights to use to ancient exchange systems. These people square measure clued-in for the sepulchre ..

# you're the owner: there's no different electronic money system within which your account is closely-held by you.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Because I strongly believe that bitcoin is the thing of the future. Solid proof is the recognition by some of the most technologically advanced countries. Cryptocurrency is a life saver to many, including this one. People get to earn on their spare time with little capital.

Standon1

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Obviously because cryptocurrency is the future.. Roll Eyes
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

For me it was in 2013, I first heard about bitcoin in the news and didn't pay much attention to it until the second time I saw it in the news when the price was around $400, I was interested to find out more about this thing that was worth this much.

Once I looked into bitcoin the first place I came across was this forum and since then I have been hooked and I don't think there is a single day I don't check on the price and the coins I hold.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

Supposed to be i engaged bitcoin because of not enough  salary to provide my family.i need extra income to support the need of my family
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

Obviously number one reason of the people accepting cryptocurrency in their lives is to earn profits to support of the daily expenses, second they enjoy working because as a new digital currency is excitement to get more knowledge and strategy how to become great bitcoiner specially the people have lot of knowledge about computer technology.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Personally as a freedom fighter i enjoy freedom and here in cryptocurrency i enjoy maximum freedom over financial control.
Also with crypto i can be a secrete millonia without undue government interference
With crypto i am gainfully employed to do a job i am pleased with at my own time and pase.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

I involved in crypto world I'm just interested it what is cryptocurrency, I've seen in advertisement about cryptocurrency and you can make money of it, so a few research about crypto, lucky I found this forum and learning how to earn money with cryptocurrency, it's really big help to me.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

A few days ago I'm looking for a job but I don't get it, It's very sad to me. In the min time, my brother and cousin suggested involving bitcoin. Then I know about bitcoin. It's very pleasing to me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

I'm not the skeptical type as some people will describe themselves. After witnessing the success story of a friend who invested in Bitcoin and had been able to put up his own house and established a wholesale shop for electronics, i decided to enter the Bitcoin. It wasn't easy because i had to learn whole lot of stuffs as to how the market moves and its implications.
Fortunately enough, I made $1000 as my first profit and that kept me motivated strongly till then.

parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

Idk but I think I got involved because I likes jobs that just open the computer. Than after going through the long step I finally go on cryptocurrency world.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

I participate in crypto because it brings me a very large salary! now of course it does not carry a lot of money to me but soon bitcoin will grow several times more and then I would say that I love cryptocurrency!
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

I got involved in cryptocurrency because of the faith that It will change my life, in financial aspect, specifically. I had a lot of debt before and almost everyday, I struggle to pay. But when I got in crypto, everything changes. I had grown financially and continue to raise funds for my family.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: