Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

Many peoples involve themselves into crypto currency to earn profit,I Just involve me for way,that is to earn money.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

Because of my friends who are in cryptocurrency, they'd share their success story in joining here. So i get interested and tried my luck too.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
because I am jealous to see my friends who participate in the world of crypto..mer they can get more money and they also do not need to work all day.
and here I am also looking for additional money for my college tuition.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

My friend ask me if i want money then he teach me without any exchange in first he said you should rank up until jr member atlest i dont have any idea at that time but theres something my mind that i will be rich using this and then it happen
Agnitayo

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

Just like some of you guys,  I got involved in crypto currency because of my friends .  I'm one of those less fortunate families who always seek for opportunities but in positive way. When I heard my friends talking about crypto currency, it captured my attention because they earn money from there while learning and imparting knowledge to any subject a cryptocurrency may issue. And that's what exactly I was looking for ,  where I can help and also can earn money.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

Numerous individuals went into cryptos to procure some additional cash. I too began putting resources into cryptos to acquire some additional cash and which has given me great benefit up until now and no regrate for putting cash in cryptos. We simply need to change in accordance with this exceedingly unstable market and recall never put obtained cash in cryptos on the grounds that numerous time we may need to sit tight for quite a while to see a benefit.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

Every individuality wants to get a better life and do something makes his/her dream come true, I became involved here since was vpn popularity my friends and nieghboors always taught me to jion in this forum they tell me that theres good result they show me how to start. Thats the time for me to research about bitcoin and altcoins and now im almost 3months in this forum i read some goods news about crypto currency that most of users here change thier life being involved in this crypto currency world. And thats may target to make my life also become rich soon.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

I was involned in crypto currency through my friend he introduced me on how to earn money in crypto currency and now im so happy that i was involve here in crypto currency, there are different types on how we get profit here in crypto currency you can joined some bounties,trading or investment.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

I involved in crypto world I'm just interested it what is cryptocurrency, I've seen in advertisement about cryptocurrency and you can make money of it, so a few research about crypto, lucky I found this forum and learning how to earn money with cryptocurrency, it's really big help to me.
Yes, crypto currency is an opportunity to earn extra money more than what I have in my basic salary. At first I don't have believe on crypto currency thinking that its only scam but when I earn money and save me from my financial problem then now here I am always involved in crypto currency trading and bounty campaign.
Cryptocurrency provides equal opportunities for everyone to earn a great profit. all they have to do is work hard. there are many ways to earn profit or even income from cryptocurrency such as through trading, binary, signcamp, ico investment, and many others. that's what makes a lot of people interested to join and get involved in this crypto business
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

Actually, my main reason is to earn money. Here, you can earn money, I say easily because you don't have to transact with other people directly just to earn it. All you need is a pc, some knowledge and patience. In time, you can earn money bit by bit in terms of cryptos, most especially in bitcoin. Risks here depend on the methods you used to earn and get cryptos, you just have to be careful and certain about the method/s you may want to use. You can learn several methods for earning, just learn to discover. Many newbies get discouraged at first because it may look like difficult and the earning is low, but if just continue and understand how it goes, you can be able to get an better profit, just go on and your time will come.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

First of all i am new to the whole industry and am only involved in bounty campaigns. My main reason is simply to earn extra income through salaries from bounty campaign. But my dream is hopefully to become rich with it in the future.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
dorofeev
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

Some of my clients like to pay in crypto and thus I have to take crypto payments from them. I am leaving that money invested as others are paying through PayPal in cash.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

I am involved in cryptocurrency because I am very happy with the properties and benefits that can be utilized from cryptocurrency. I can get a chance to get a job with a lot easier, in addition I can also make financial transactions quickly. I think with the existence of crypto then we will be ready to face a much more sophisticated era, in the future everything will be digitalization and crypto will be a part.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

Cryptocurrency is a way of life to me, it has Not only improved my life style but also gave me an extra source of income which  has given me a new-life. crypto is now m]y main income source and im liking it everytime
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

Yes i am involved now here in cryptocurrency due of popularity,and i heared from a friend that this bitchoin helps them a lot especially to financial assistance,and i do beleive that someday i can have some rewards through joining too here.
nilavoro

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

The only reason I started was to make money by investing in it. Now I often  use it for paying for purchasing services and products online.
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

Yes i love to join herebfor the reason that many now is better than before as long as you have to strive hard do efforts for you to be a succesfull too
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:48:34 AM

well...i was joined there because i want earning some money...mostly in trading...then im learning,learning and lost my money...but then i collected free coin from airdrops and trading again...also i found more way earning money in bitcoin like from this forum
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

I involved myself in cryptocurrency because I was desperate before in earning money but I was rushing that time and what I experienced was total loss. I didn't gave up because I really need money to help my financial needs and when I saw this forum I learned many interesting things especially how to earn money properly and how to avoid getting scammed. Now I am earning money well and also sharing what I learned to other people.
artamon

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

I got involved with cryptocurrency because of the returns it offers. Some of my friends shared how they made 5-6x in just 4-5 months with some crypto coins and thus I also thought to give it a try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: