Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

so far I remain fixed on the most excellent bitcoin in terms of virtual money. and with bitcoin everything can be achieved easily and effectively. my whole life is only for bitcoin alone.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed as a medium of exchange or transaction, or easier we can call it a digital currency. Cryptocurrency itself is now becoming known by many people around the world, especially for those who like to make extra money through the internet. At first I did not know about cryptocurrency, but I only know Bitcoin. After I learned that Bitcoin was one of cryptocurrency. I see so much bitcoin around the world, its enthusiasts are very much. Of course because of the many advantages gained. I think cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough in the world of currency. Why I want involved in cryptocurrency? Because I am convinced that in the future the world currencies will probably use cryptocurrency, before that happens I have to join in there first.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:23:29 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I involve myself in cryptocurrency mainly because it is a profitable way of investment. When I first joined, the price is high at around $9k but after a month, the price suddenly decrease so I was saddened that time and I think I will never recover. Gladly after a month, the price go back up again and I was so happy that I gained, not lose in my investment. Si now I continue to believe that price will continually rise. I already made it my part-time job and in the future, maybe it will be my main source of income.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

Practically Im here because I want to earn money and Iwant to invest .And I was amazed how others benifits about bitcoin and I want also to  experience that .Because of some reasons especially for family needs I try to involved in cryptocurrency.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

Needs to be sincere, i joined just to make money and i have also seen potential in it due to the technology whicj will be accepted by many in future just like other digital currency we have..
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

There are so many reasons why most people joined. some joined because of the success of others, some joined it as a means of investment, while some as a get rich quick scheme, i particularly was skeptical until the success news started popping up. i had no choice than to key in, and i never regretted it.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

My reason join in crypto because i want to earn some extra money. I have main job but i think there is nothing wrong with making extra money. But deeply I know about cryptocurrency, I do believe this is good investment for our future and i am investing more
ipinkang

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

I know about bitcoin maybe five year ago and not interest with it, but three month ago i dont know why, suddenly i want to know more about it. And finally i'm learn about cryptocurrency. More than it i learn about airdrop,bounty and trading ( but i'm not concern about trading because i dont have much money to do that ). Cryptocurrency make me knowing about how to find money on internet without any investment. Wink that my story
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

Im not a tech guy. Im just a big fan of innovation and new tech where i find crypto are one of the breakthrough tech that can be massive in the future specially blockchain so i immediately decided to get involved cause like they said follow where the money goes and i believe this is the right time and right moment to hop in.crypto and blockchain will change the world.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

Yes! Absolutely everyone of us have a different stories why we are involved in cryptocurrency. Like for me I was new here in crypto world I was here in this forum 2 month already Yeah your right. I am too young compared to others that involved here in many years. The reason why I joined here is for my family because I want to help my family to give them a better life. So I was studying all about cryptocurrency and I started to joined in a bounty campaign since this is quite easy than investing  and trading. But I think after a year's I will try to invest and trading because in this two aspecs I could earn more profits.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

I got involves in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies just by mere curiousity. I just really want to know how bitcoins work. Then after reading a lot of articles, I started investing and made a lot of money not just from bitcoins, but from alt coins as well. Truly, the technology behind bitcoins are simple and has yet to improve.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

Because I am looking for a second source of income. I believe that I can earn real money in cryptocurrency.
Yes tgis is the main reason why we entered crypto currency it's because of the income and on how we arw learning of online income   which the value price will goes up and down.

cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

To be honest, the reason is that, in my country to earn a money like this it is so hard! So here is much easier to be free.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

Because there is a oppurtunity here that I can earn a real money with or without investment and it helps me to provide my daily needs or my financial problem
Yes, it is absolutely correct in bitcoin you have big opportunity to earn high profit even without investment you by joining in signature campaigns here only you to registered answer the topic in the forum and wait to until campaign is finished. Bitcoin is a big help me, in my financial problems it brings me high income to solve all my problem in money, I am so blessed and thankful to bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

Yes, we have a different reasons why we are here in cryptocurrency world, my brother told me about bitcoin and I don't have any interest in it, maybe because I am too lazy to listen to him, but he pushes me and give me a determination to learn about it, and now I am earning online because of what he taught me. I am very thankful to have a brother like him.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Yes i am involved now here in cryptocurrency due of popularity,and i heared from a friend that this bitchoin helps them a lot especially to financial assistance,and i do beleive that someday i can have some rewards through joining too here.
Yes right, I'm sure that the future of the transaction system will use cryptocurrency, someday there will be many countries that legalize cryptocurrency so it's good news that the development of cryptocurrency will continue to improve.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

Because cryptocurrencies are a new paradigm to financial services.its a new revolution where we are experiencing transfer of wealth through digital assets. It looks like the future since we dont have to carry money around and it gives back the people the freedom to choose what to do with their money instead of being controlled by banks.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

Yes i am involved now here in cryptocurrency due of popularity,and i heared from a friend that this bitchoin helps them a lot especially to financial assistance,and i do beleive that someday i can have some rewards through joining too here.
Yes right, I'm sure that the future of the transaction system will use cryptocurrency, someday there will be many countries that legalize cryptocurrency so it's good news that the development of cryptocurrency will continue to improve.

Well i've been involved in crypto even before it was popular. Probably 4 years ago. What started out with earning bitcoins through campaigns and faucets turned to trading and mining. It was initially about earning but the longer you get exposed to the technology and how it can play a big part in the future, it really will interest you beyond simply making profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

I involved to the cryptocurrency because of my old friend. I became interested to the cryptocurrency because my friend told me all the benefits that I can earn and also the important function of cryptocurrency in our economy and in our society.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

I got into bitcoin 5 years ago and it wasn't very easy since bitcoin was still not that popular that time. There are times that I feel like I want to quit since it sometimes stressed me because rather than resting, because I also have school and a work, I do bitcoin. But now, all those stressed are worth it Im getting a lot of ideas to improve my business and find other profitable smaller business and I also get to save a lot more. What Im saying is that. life,itself, is not easy but you must believe in yourself and in God's perfect time He will give you what you need.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: