Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

I'd love to be involved in cryptocurrency for the reason's of it will keeps me updated on the development of this new technology. The chances to learned new things in cryptocurrency that will uplift my believes that change my life. The chance to earn money while learning that until now I am thankful I had this chance to be involve in cryptocurrency.

Exactly , many people aren't here just for the money , but they are also here to be always up to date with everything in the cryptocurrencies industry especially the technologies which it's based on and what's new in the smart contracts , cryptography and financial stuff that is upgrading every day .
I'm also still a student with a half time job and bitcoin is the thing that will someday make me able to launch my own company and gather people from all over the world to work with me thanks to bitcoin . Until then i'll just keep learning and getting involved in new projects especially all what is related with developing a new coin and launching it .
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

I was attracted by the thirst to make money on the Internet, it gives me the necessary freedom and good earnings, albeit unstable. So here I am.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

I do involved in Cryptocurrency to improve my financial condition and to improve my future. I know crypto can change anyone life because crypto invest is now profitable because right now people trust it .
Weeko

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

First of all to earn, but besides earnings I am very interested in the technology itself. At the same time, I believe in its near-universal introduction.
arrmia11

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

I find it cool and amazing since the time I heard that. At first, I doubt the ability and the advantages that it can give to us. Fortunately my friends enlighten me and provides some knowledge to help me understand better the world of cryptocurrency. Now that I'm enjoying the fruits of working in crypto I am also sharing this to my new friends who wanted to earn and to learn.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

I like to participate with such modern technology as bitcoin and earn at the same time. It's very cool, so I keep getting carried away with bitcoin.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

I involved in cryptocurrency because i believe that there is a good future in crypto.  I can earn money, transfer my money,  save it and trade it as well.  Your choice is yours but the most important for me is,  i can earn because if crypto.
I involved in cryptocurrency because I trust its potential and integrity. I'm the boss of my schedule to work as long as task is complied completely for as what's required. It allows me to earn at my own comfort. I can earn from it without the need of having a big capital. Transactions are fast and easy, lower fees, and is private. There's no middleman involved, I'm the master of my earnings and assets and I can keep it in my wallet. Besides, I can feel how it truly cares for those people in need, giving them opportunities to make a difference in their lives.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

The need for a change was what led me to this. A friend who has benefited financially with this forum, he proposed this to me as a job offer and immediately I accept, I had nothing more to lose than a little of my time.

However, despite the fact that I have been in this ecosystem for short time, I have been attracted by the concept and essence of this and I hope that as I increase my knowledge, I want to risk and work on something more than just signature campaigns.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

I've got involved in Cryptocurrency when a friend told me that I can earn extra money while I have my full-time job. I was so interested in it because it will not just give me an extra income but it will definitely change my life in terms of financial stability and time freedom. I am looking forward to having a better future while doing this.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I became involved in cryptocurrency when my friend introduce me the word bitcoin, at first I didnt believe him that he earn money from doing some stuffs like this in bitcointalk. But when I experience it, now I believing to it, because I also seaech some facts and information about bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

I also learned about bitcoin in 2016. Personally, I came to the sphere of crypto currency to earn money and because I like it!
Trixie28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

I involved in cryptocurreny with the help of my husband in law. He pursues me to join to know how to earn extra money means of these. I follow all his pieces of advice and applied I learned. Now I am earning profits by means joining different task.
pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:33:15 AM

One main reason why lot of people engage in crypto currency is the opportunity of earning well and become financially stable. The ideas also that bitcoin forum has offered is worth to learn and very helpful in day to day living as a crypto lover to be peofitable and know more about specially on the techniques on how to be successful specially in investing.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:39:17 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I got in the crypto world because I saw how it changed many lives, my cousins started in the cryptoworld because they saw their friends who got in the cryptoworld changed the way they live and its in a positive way, so we got in the cryptoworld, now, I can say that we too are experiencing the same advantage as they do, and we are continuing and still involving ourselves in the cryptoworld because we believe that cryptocurrency is the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

When bitcoin was created 10 years ago no one needed it. At present, bitcoin's technology is developing, its value is increasing. Now bitcoin is attractive to many people. Surely no one will participate in bitcoin if the user does not benefit. I participated in bitcoin because I wanted to achieve financial goals. Moreover, bitcoin has the potential, I think it will become the world's currency. I'm excited about bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

I involved in crytocurrency because of high rewards by doing some easy task, investing or doing bounties make great profit at the end, by doing all this you also learn.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

I was involved in a crypto because of the tremendous opportunity to earn money by investing. started from a bounty hunter and now tries to trade that will be a very memorable experience.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

Because I strongly believe that through this cryptocurrency I can achieve my financial goals in addition I am also inspired to invest in the world of cryptocurrency ... so I entered this world is to meet the needs of life ...
Joining in this cryptocurrency world is by chance when a friend told me about it,i have doubts but i never hessitated to be a part of it and now that im already here i think i could pursue my dreams to own a house,because i really want to provide it to them.
Someday it will happen because i know that bitcoin and altcoins can make me reach it.
Same with here mate what make it different was it's my cousin who told me about bitcoin and I also doubted him and bitcoin at first, I thought that it's a scam so it took a couple of months before I gave my self a try to joined here, I felt a little bit regret why I don't make it earlier cos if it does my account might in a higher rank now but still I am so thankful that I am here now because bitcoin helps my financial status.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

I became interested in blocking technology for my course work at the university, and then I was dragged out and I began to wonder how this could be earned!
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

Involved in cryptocurrency is a lucrative thing, for me to have cryptocurrency then get extra income so I can buy things I want and I'm sure that the trend of cryptocurrency in the future will continue to improve and popular.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: