Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:02:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

I am involved in cryiptocurrency. because I want to have a brighter future. because I was tired of life all the shortcomings. because many of my friends who invest in bitcoin now become millionaires

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

I  am involved in cryptocurrency for bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is needed to invest bitcoin.Bitcoin iis aa very popular coin.Now a day it's value is increasing.Bitcoin is a digital currency.Bitcoun is future money.So I got involved in this cryptocurrency.
Ewankoba

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

I am new to bitcoin and cryptocurrency and I need to read more about it to learn Smiley especially I doing self study and sometimes i ask my friends on what are the things that I need to do.

The reason why I involve in cryptocurrency is that my friends told me about bitcoin. They said their experiences, and how they got an income in joining some bounties. Which will help me a lot in buying my basic needs. So I try, and I hopedully learn and become involve and earn money in bounties. Smiley
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

I get involved myself in the crypto world not just to earn only but to earn and gain some knowledge and ideas in these modern technologies that we had. and also to improve my communication skill so i can use that for my good future.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

It is a very new technological and interesting sphere that can make you rich. The main thing is to be able to analyze information correctly and not to panic.
cephito

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Crypto currency is a trend of the modern world. The development of technology is so fast that people become millionaires in a short time. Creep currencies are something that can make every person
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I participate in crypto because it gives me ease in transactions and also can give me a very good advantage. For me, crypto can be a very helpful alternative source to help the economy get better.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
jnns

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I got involved in cryptocurrency, because I see it as an opportunity to achieve freedom.

However, first we need financial freedom in this world, where most of people have to work as slaves today for a little compensation. They often feel disappointed and unhappy.
And there are a small part of those who own 99% of all the wealth in the world. Are they happy? I guess not.
On the other hand, there are many who don't own anything, but only problems.

It may sound idealistic, but I think that cryptocurrencies are a step to the directions, where people can gain back their right to have their basic needs satisfied (healthy food, housing, primary commodities, good social relationships...).
If and when cryptocurrencies succeed to create a system where wealth is distributed more equally among people, true freedom can be possible.
What I mean by this is that you are not forced to work for getting your bills paid anymore, but you can devote yourself to what really makes you happy.

Happy is the person who does work that (s)he knows best and really wants to do. Not just to earn money, but because of joy of pure value creation for yourself and for others.
When everyone creates value by what (s)he best can, no one will be unhappy anymore  Smiley

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

I was just an ordinary student back then and I had limited knowledge of the uses of internet much less about cryptocurrency. But then thanks to my friend, I got involve in the crypto market and right now I am an avid investor and online businessman. Cryptocurrency got my attention because I am moved by its advocacy for freedom and security in using and spending your money. It just not change the monetary system for the better, but also change my life as well.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

I love Cryptocurrency because i know some few years ago i see bitcoin price and now bitcoin price are not same. after few years this price are more increase i am sure. So i have some buy bitcoin it will give me more profit so i love Cryptocurrency market place. I don't forget it.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

It is a very new technological and interesting sphere that can make you rich. The main thing is to be able to analyze information correctly and not to panic.

I involved myself in crypto because of its capabilities to get you financially stable. And i love the way it gets me things that i want. Everybody wants that. I want to be financially stable and earn for my future to travel the world so i am involving myself here

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

I involved mysef in cyptoworld becuse i want earn extra money aside from my slry at my regular work.im also a business minded person so investing is on e prt of a business too.in crypto i do believe also that i will be financial stable soon by earning and saving.it gives me knowledge how to trade as well.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

I am involved in crypto-currencies because I'm good at it. I'm in this topic for more than six months. And came to a stable earnings each month.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

It earns me more money than my job, I believe it to be the key to arcieve my goals and also get rich.
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

I started on January 2017 and take note if i knew better about cryptocurrency back then I might millioner right now, well let's move on I know that I will find another cryptocurrency that makes me rich, Its just a matter of time and hard work, that is one thing a like most about crypto, you can earn without investment, well of course internet connection, by just joining airdrops and bounty and trade you will earn a lot, I will continue this venture and I hope I will have a good result for this year 2018.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

Me i involved here. Because my real job for is not enough. It can only support my daily needs like food but it cant buy a thing that i love. Thats why friend suggest me here and now om happy to involved here
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

My profession is freelancing and for my financial system I need a more convenient way of transactions and payment from my sources of income and for that purpose I am now in crypto currencies. I am feeling much convenient in this field after adopting bitcoin for my payment from my places where I am working. Before which it was much harder for me to use multiple payment processors for my different clients.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

Just like you i started my journey with Ponzi schemes,i got my fingers burnt,then i tried cloud mining out of sheer curiousity,i got scammed with the hashocean multimillion dollar scam,then i took some break,did a lot research and i got involved with crypto.I got involved because i need some way i earn some cash online and also follow the latest trends.I have always believed the internet is a huge untap source of wealth,and i was right with crypto
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

We have the same experienced i heard bitcoin last 2014 after joining with many ponzi schemes. I getting involved on bitcoin because i know that bitcoin can give a good income for my family. Now i enjoying to getting involved on crypto.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

To be honest, my experience with crypto started because i clicked on a facebook ad Grin. Since then i made a good profit. Unfortunately i dont really understand the technical details, but i like participating in projects with a cool idea (or good bounties...)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: