Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
Merited by udivkx (1)

I'll tell you my story. In cryptocurrencies I almost a year and thanks to this topic, in the winter I quit my regular job. Now earn 3-4 times more than I was paid. I spend no more than 3-5 hours a day. At work I spent 6 days a week for 10-15 working hours. Cool

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

Because cryptos is a very good way to use our resources.
Take a look over this, you can send payments without any traces.
That is why i prefer cryptos over fiat.. you can do whatever you want, and no one is gonna know what you are doing with your money.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
maximkretov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

I invest cryptocurrency because. Cryptocurrencies will rise in price, and sharp fluctuations in the rate will go in the next few years, along with small speculators, as the growth of capitalization will deprive them of the opportunity to significantly move the course. well, another fact why invest in something. Bitcoin is a " digital gold "and a protective asset in unstable times - when markets collapse and the government" guarantees " that it will take care of your money.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I first heard cryptocurrency last year and its hard for me to go through cryptocurrency because I have no capital to be used. I got involved with bitcoin die to financial difficulty. I started without any capital and earned so much through joint bounty campaigns. But as of now it was hard to join campaigns because some of them are scam.

Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

Because cryptocurrency change my finacial freedom.Because of it i have now a happy family no financial problem.It is my main source of income because im a student.I earned in cryptocurrency so i can pay my tuition without the help of my parents at the same time i can support the needs of my sibling.Cryptocurrency not only talk about money but it also gives knowledge to everyone.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

Because I strongly believe that through this cryptocurrency I can achieve my financial goals in addition I am also inspired to invest in the world of cryptocurrency ... so I entered this world is to meet the needs of life ...
Joining in this cryptocurrency world is by chance when a friend told me about it,i have doubts but i never hessitated to be a part of it and now that im already here i think i could pursue my dreams to own a house,because i really want to provide it to them.
Someday it will happen because i know that bitcoin and altcoins can make me reach it.

The cryptocurrency world did not just chsnge me monetarily but it has affected me personally as well. This gave me the opportunity to learn knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general and it also provded me thr chance to meet other invetors who share the same passion as well. Cryptocurrency has helped a lot of individuals financially and it also made s lot of millionaires due to its price and nature.
Some people consider it as a threat to the economy snd society (which is the government) and they are starting to impose rules prejudicial to its existence. I do hope that one day, they would able to see its impact in ghe all aspects of society as it creates job opportunities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jputra635

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

Getting extra income to improve financial condition is the main purpose to get involved in cryptocurrency. Different people may have different reasons. Involving in crypto activities or crypto related projects is more flexible to manage our time.we also can study new skill or knowledge and ultimately having more money if not financial freedom.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

Well, I got in basically to make good money. A very close friend did bring me the information on how to make some earnings from this platform. Aside from the educative information gotten really from this platform, I will say I came in with the main motive of making money.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

When I first learn about cryptocurrency, I didn't believe on it at first. My first  impression to this is that it is just one of those online credit cards but boy I was wrong. Cryptocurrency is more than just a payment method. It is a living industry. Money are exchange, goods are traded, and investments are made. I earned a lot of money and knowledge from my experiences here. And the most important thing I learned is patience.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

Well, I got in basically to make good money. A very close friend did bring me the information on how to make some earnings from this platform. Aside from the educative information gotten really from this platform, I will say I came in with the main motive of making money.
Me too, I'm involved in cryptocurrency because I found it as a great investment; I discovered it through my friends, he said it is worth working on and it will give you a huge profit after a short period of time.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

Me too, I'm involved in cryptocurrency because I found it as a great investment; I discovered it through my friends, he said it is worth working on and it will give you a huge profit after a short period of time.

Same with you, my friend introduce the bitcoin to me the reason is because this is a source of income. This is a work that suistable to the student like me that wants to help to my parents.  Besides that in this kind of works it can earn huge amount of money and fast to become rich.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

I am involved in cryptocurrency because of there are many opportunities to get income here. If you can do it right you can gain such a great profit in cryptocurrency world. I have been quite long getting into this cryptocurrency world but I do get the great result in this years. I have learned something here and this is my time to get what I deserve from what I have done in cryptocurrency.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

I think I entered in a cryptocurrency industry because I have a lot of dreams in my life that want to achive. And the I know that bitcoin can help or I can say is the key to get all I want and also to make a way to travel my dreams. I am glad that I meet bitcoin in my age. Because in early age I learn how to work hard for my goals and bitcoin change my mindset that very different before. I'm involved at bitcoin because it is a good investment. I am a business course graduate but since after my degree I dont have any capital to build my own business but here in bitcoin you can do business even in small capital or even you have a regular job.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:06:48 AM

My first purpose to get involved in cryptocurrency is getting extra money to improve my financial condition. Besides that I can discuss and share information about new skill and knowledges relating to cryptocurrency. So in this case, I can get extra money, new skills, knowledges and experience from other people involving in this business also. Here, I can be freely and more flexible to manage my time besides doing my formal job.
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:12:44 AM

I involve in crypto currency because  of my classmate. They share to me the benifit of the bitcoin that can earn more money without money or investing just we make a promoter of the program that could bounties. Some of my classmate have been cashout because of bitcoin.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:00:33 AM

I involve myself in bitcoin because it is fun and interesting. While enjoying, I also earn money by bounty campaigns as well as investing. I first learned it because a friend introduced me to it that you have to post in campaigns and bitcoin discussions while earning money and learning about bitcoin. Basically, I think people enjoy it because they are earning money while they do it as a part-time job. In addition to earning, I was also very curious before that is why I joined. To gain extra information and learning about cryptocurrencies.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

Because I want to be part of something that can change the way we do business. And at the same time, it’s an investment for me. I think I just got here on time because the value is about to breach the 5-digit mark.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

I was involve in crypto world starting last quarter of 2017 the first thing that I have done  is to observe the daily news and new development of Bitcoin and searching a good idea involving of crypto currency until I join in any investment of different altcoin and joining in any bounty campaign. So as of now I am the one who received a good reward and little profit from crypto currency.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:34:58 AM

the story was i tried investing in MMM communinty and my upline told me to buy bitcoin and  i dont now what it is since i have been using it i always get news and updates about it though i already have it eventually i managed to adapt crypto  currency as part of my investment its quite difficult at first  but now i can say that i know what to do now and i am financially stable because of bitcoin

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:44:43 AM

After failing in a network business where you have to contact several people to join your team a friend of mine introduced me into cryptocurrency. Initially i thought it was going to be difficult but upon entering i am enjoying every part of it. Breaking out of financial difficulties and being financially stable to take care of my little brothers are the reasons why i joined the crypto world.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: