Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Because I want to be part of this historical financial revolution. I want to support this technology and see it succeed and show all those powerful and wealthy individuals that their reign on fiat money will come to an end.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

Yes i am involved now here in cryptocurrency due of popularity,Some of my friends shared how they made 5-6x in just 4-5 months with some crypto coins and thus I also thought to give it a try.I see so much bitcoin around the world, its enthusiasts are very much. Of course because of the many advantages gained.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

I was involved in a crypto because of the tremendous opportunity to earn money by investing. started from a bounty hunter and now tries to trade that will be a very memorable experience.
involving the cryptocurrency you say trading is being a very memorable experience but most people forget it because they make money then they use the extra crypto to put more trades and so the market is always changing

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

I made a lot of money in a short time. I think this is a very important issue. governments are getting a lot of tax. It's a victory. bitcoin will change the world.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

I believe in empowering people and creating a better world where everyone can have the same opportunities!

crypto and blockchain seems to allow that and for the first time in history we have more transparency over

the old institutions that print koney like crazy!
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

My biggest reasons involved in cryptocurrencies is to change my life, now I work and get a salary of no more than $ 400 per month, of course with money $ 400 per month then I can not do anything, can only pay rent and meet the needs of eating, the presence of bitcoin hopefully can make me buy all the things I want.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

I got involved in cryptocurrency though a friend in the community and told me his experience then i knew I can make ends meet through this and I have not regretted ever since I joined the community.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

Two years ago, I was looking for an alternative method in order for me to earn extra income. My friend, humbly suggested that I should look into cryptocurrencies (bitcoin to be specific) and try to make an investment. I read articles and archives about bitcoin and I learned that they have the potential of yielding large amounts of incomr. But when I came across this forum, I started making an account and joined campaign signatures.
Until then, I’ve been participating and earning bitcoins weekly relative to the campaign that I joined.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I was involved first cryptocurrency invited by my brother. firstly invited me to refuse because I think this bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. before I've ever followed an investment in MMM it was a ponzi scheme and I suffered a loss.
But after seeing my brother's success he was able to buy new land and cars from bitcoin I finally got interested and learned. it turns out the fact is bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a very good investment tool.

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I got involved in bitcoin community because I want to have another source of income to support my needs in my daily living, and when I start here in bitcoin world, my financial problem are lessen than before, that is why I`m still here, in the world of bitcoin and keep enjoying the this world because I draw my future because of bitcoin.

If we can know, bitcoin is the best way on how to earn money more, that is why if someone want to earn money in the short of time in home base work, just join bitcoin community and build your own dream here.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

I got into cryptocurrency because I want to build a solid foundation with digital currency in case they become rampant in this digital era we're all living in. There will come a time that bitcoins will be more than just a currency for trading, but it will become the first unifying currency in the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

I think I entered in a cryptocurrency industry because I have a lot of dreams in my life that want to achive. And the I know that bitcoin can help or I can say is the key to get all I want and also to make a way to travel my dreams. I am glad that I meet bitcoin in my age. Because in early age I learn how to work hard for my goals and bitcoin change my mindset that very different before. I'm involved at bitcoin because it is a good investment. I am a business course graduate but since after my degree I dont have any capital to build my own business but here in bitcoin you can do business even in small capital or even you have a regular job.

I'm involved in Cryptocurrency, wanting to learn more about how the crypto currency works and how it has had such a big impact on people in an ever-changing world. I can make money from it and I truly believe that it can help me have financial freedom someday. Currently, I gained basic knowledge in the world of crypto contest and learned that it helps people in different ways. Another thing is to have another source of income to earn real money. I want something new and it is a Cryptocurrency trade where you can earn big profits.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Because I am looking for a second source of income. I believe that I can earn real money in cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin give me opportunity to earn extra income. I have regular job but not enough for my family needs, bitcoin give me a chance to work and earn high profit. I work at my regular job in whole day, then I work on bitcoin three hours at night I am so happy cause bitcoin give me extra income to support all my family needs. I am so thankful I met bitcoin it brings me a successful life.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

I think I entered in a cryptocurrency industry because I have a lot of dreams in my life that want to achive. And the I know that bitcoin can help or I can say is the key to get all I want and also to make a way to travel my dreams. I am glad that I meet bitcoin in my age. Because in early age I learn how to work hard for my goals and bitcoin change my mindset that very different before. I'm involved at bitcoin because it is a good investment. I am a business course graduate but since after my degree I dont have any capital to build my own business but here in bitcoin you can do business even in small capital or even you have a regular job.

I'm involved in Cryptocurrency, wanting to learn more about how the crypto currency works and how it has had such a big impact on people in an ever-changing world. I can make money from it and I truly believe that it can help me have financial freedom someday. Currently, I gained basic knowledge in the world of crypto contest and learned that it helps people in different ways. Another thing is to have another source of income to earn real money. I want something new and it is a Cryptocurrency trade where you can earn big profits.

I think the reason why we involve in cryptocurrency its because we want to earn money and hoping to become rich to have a comfortable life and to support our family needs like other people earned
RevolutioNz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Actually i have no reason to involve in crypto currency , But as the trending topic right now , i just jumped in this sector. Now i am very much happy lol .
RoyalWood01

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

I am involve in cryptocurrency world from my interest . Because I love Bitcoin. I started to invest in crypto market.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

I involved crypto currency because I look my future safe in crypto currency. I am a member of Bitcoin and I get any money from Bitcoin that I get as a crypto money only. And this crypto currency helps us financially. And in the coming time, all people will adopt the crypto currency in their lives.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
ChopseyMan

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

I involved in cryptocurrency beacuse I know about this last one year when its price very low and my friend said that its will be raised to sky. I didn't belive on that time now i belive whats he was said its true . Now I fell I make great mistake . So now I want to be with it.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

Im honest and i tell you why im involved in cryptocurrencies. First of all, yes im interested in the technology. I take me some time to get informed about the blockchain technology, how it works, what benefits it has. Thats why i absolutly think positiv about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. But this would be nod enough for me risking my own money. So yes im also involved because of the profit you can make with trading with cryptocurrencies. I think the biggest part is just here because of that.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

I involve in crypto currency because I need another source of income to support my family needs.It's really changing the way of electronic transaction in the modern days. Nowadays there are many cryptocurrency and there are various functioning websites which allows user to convert the digital currency in to real money and transfer directly to bank account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: