Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
Hinugh

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I involve in cryptocurrency because it gives me a new hope to fullfill my goals in life. One of my goal is to have a passive income. I 've been investing  in different networking, retailer , etc. Even in my failures befure im still hoping to achieve it.
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

I was involved with the cryto because crytpo has worked very well. and many opportunities in crypto to provide for my daily needs or economic problems that I am experiencing right now
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

I have been involved with the cryo market since the crypto market has worked well for my life, and has given me a lot of money, which is really helpful in online payment transactions great technology today.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

Because I wanted to earn extra money and after a while I opened the decentralized platform that supports innovative startups by attracting investments through the cryptocurrency.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I involved in bitcoin last 3 years ago and I am happy that my friend invited to join a community that used bitcoin as their money for donations . Actually it became scam after almost a year but I am still grateful that I have known bitcoin at this time because I have earned a lot and I have gain also knowledge about other coins related to bitcoins.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

to be honest I was involved in crypto currancy because I made crypto currancy as one of the investment options. but most of my activities in the trade
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

I took interest in the world of cryptocurrency for two things, (1) curiosity and (2) a chance to earn.

Just like you, hearing how promising the opportunities are in the crypto economy, my curiosity was aroused and pushed me to start learning the how of the economy.

A few bumps here and there, and a stretch of trying to understand finally landed me on the truth that there is a good opportunity to earn within the walls of digital cash.

And when lady luck did favor my side, cryptocurrency did change my life a little bit more better than it used to. And again, just like you, i had a good mentor too, unselfish and quite a positive person too.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

Because I am looking for a second source of income. I believe that I can earn real money in cryptocurrency.
I believe that cryptocurrency will help us to have a financial freedom. Doing it as a part time work is awesome.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

I participate in e-currency because I find the usefulness that it brings to the user is huge, besides investing in e-money you will be profitable, cover for your life. And the future of electronic money will replace the traditional currency.
goobank

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

Because I strongly believe that through this cryptocurrency I can improve my finances and I am also inspired to invest in the world of cryptocurrency in the world of cryptocurrency This is a coincidence when a friend told me about it, I have doubts but a few weeks later I'm sure with The bitcoin fapat real income.
kuukaap

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

when I look at my friend the value of bitcoin rises, I think well, it must be something that makes us interested.
Then I joined bitcointalk, and started to study it and learn from my best friend.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Honestly, I don't believe in some digital currency, I don't believe that you will be successful here. Online has lot of scammers that is not worthy to trust. But my friend justify that all my impression is wrong. So I am now convince to join and be part of this big crypto. Now it really helps me a lot especially in my finances

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

The reason I am involved in cryptocurrency is, I see a good chance in cryptocurrency, although there was some doubt because of the spread of negative information about cryptocurrency.

Then .. I started to learn about the world of cryptocurrency, I again find the doubt because of the high risk of investing in cryptocurrency. But in the end I was thinking, investing in cryptocurrency is indeed a high risk, But, not trying to invest much more at risk.  Cheesy Grin

That is why it is highly advised only to invest some amount you are comfortable to lose
Because of its extreme vlatility you dont know what will happen n the future
When you earn some good profit just cash out some, do not be too greedy

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

The innovation birthed in 2009 by the Pseudonymous Nakamoto Satoshi gives us the leverage to carry out decentralised businesses as well as chart a new course to doing business with minimal risk.
Cryptocurrency is
i) Revolutionary
ii) an Asset
iii) An instrument to make payments digitally or electronically.
These are some of the reasons why I do cryptocurrency.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

I've heard cryptocurrency many times in the news but af first it will not come to my mind that I will be  participate on it.Then one time my brother introduced it to me by giving me some idea on how to earn money.  
Like others  I also does not believe about cryptocurrency  but it comes the time that I see myself joining and happy doing it. You'll never see the result if you will not try. Yes it quite hard to understand about crypto but once you've learned it  ,there's a big possibility  that you will earn unexpectedly.

Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Because I know that cryptocurrency Business or Trading can change my or other's life. But bitcoin and other cryptocurrency already changed our life and styles. So I involved in cryptocurrency for changing my life.
Shime

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

I was inspired by a friend, Honestly initially i don't believe in digital currency not up till 2017, when i was dropped out of job. I met a friend  who introduced me and enlightened me on bitcoin, I find out, even without a job, he is financially  stable. I  joined bitcointalk and started following up, also involve in the facebook and Twitter campaign. But today now i so much believe in the cryptocurrencies.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

I was involved in the world of crypto because I was looking for extra income for my family. I can trade a coin or mine so I can get a profit. and crypto helps cope with unemployment for everyone.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency is defined by Investopedia.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

I got involved with BTC when one of my companion in Facebook gave me a referral link in some site that can gain BTC or cryptocurrency at first I was reluctant on the grounds that I truly don't have confidence in this. I Thought it will scam me later on or after I invest my own cash however it demonstrated me wrong that BTC isn't a scam yet it helps a great deal of people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: