Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:46:08 PM

This is very well needed advice.I have a traditional personal finance background and have a large portion of my net worth in cryptos but I understand the risk from various perspectives -personal, political, security, economic..etc.I suggest a normal person to invest no more than 20% of their networth under normal circumstances (definitely no lingering deb)
coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Because I strongly believe that through this cryptocurrency I can achieve my financial goals in addition I am also inspired to invest in the world of cryptocurrency ... so I entered this world is to meet the needs of life ...
True mate thats what i strongly beleive also thats why i do join in this cryptocurrency world too,due to achieve the financial freedom for my family ad well.,this is one of the biggest gift of my 2018 year.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

I  involved in cryptocurrency because I want to earn money, and i want to be a successful man. On the other hand it great  source of online jod, it build up my future. And i learn more thing from bitcoin
Well said we are using bitcoin to get money and to make our future right, gradually bitcoin is getting high in price and it is making space in our hearts for high profit and increasing price, we are now in new age where we need well developed and new technologies to get fast and safe profit, nothing is safer than bitcoin and nothing is better than bitcoin, my life is now much better than before, I am using bitcoin as an additional source of income and it helps me to give my family a good life, so I involved to safe my future and to help my family.
btc4future

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

It was middle of 2016 one of my friend said about Bitcoin, I listened about Bitcoin for the first time in my life. He said to me to invest in BTC but I wasn't hear . That is truely wrong dicission in my life now i feel that. If on that time i invest , Now i will be rich. I involved in cryptocurrency last of 2017.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

I involved in electronic money because I am interested in it. I am interested in the currency of the future. I am financially self-sufficient when I participate in electronic money. I can earn some money here.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
jjjrmy

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

I involve in crypto currency because  of my classmate. They share to me the benifit of the bitcoin that can earn more money without money or investing just we make a promoter of the program that could bounties. Some of my classmate have been cashout because of bitcoin.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

I just heard about this phenomenon as bitcoin about six months ago and decided to try it out. Invested a small amount, and began to study the information in parallel, gradually involved, and now I continue to increase my investment capital.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

I was told about bitcoin by my friend, I was interested and so involved in the world of crypto. The story is very simple, but it really affected my life. I found a hobby and extra income.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
EvgeniyWorik

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

I started to study crypto currency a year ago. Now I am trading on the exchange, and I am baiting the company. I see great potential in the crypto-currency sphere. Good luck to all Cool
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

Hello everyone, I began to deal with crypto currency because it seems to me that this is our future. In the near future everything will be connected with crypto-currencies and technologies.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

I participate in electronic money because I want to become a rich person. I turned the electronic money has helped a lot of rich, a friend of mine has introduced me to invest in electronic money
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

joining crypto currency is an interesting thing, because since I first got to know crypto currency I have great hope in my heart I want to succeed and become a rich person, change my family's economy to be good and happy my little family. but its not easy here, and i have to hard work everyday
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

As for me I am engaged in cryptocurrency because of btc. The price is really tremendous, and I want to earn from it. To help family with daily requirements. And I want to learn about a blockchain and about how to use it. I want to expand the knowledge in crypto - the world and to become his part. And I want to be successful because of a cryptocurrency.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I first heard about Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin way back 2012 or 2013 when my friend browsing some kind graph in the internet so just my curiosity , I start asking him what is that all about and then he explained me everything that I need to know the process , capabilities etc . At first I was hesitant but i realize that i have nothing to lose when I try.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

I involved in bitcoin because it will change my life and also i want to know more about bitcoin because i know it will be the future currency.And joining in crypto currency is very interesting and i want to earn from it. And thru bitcoin i know i will become rich with my hard work and effort.It will change my family economy to good and happy.In the near future everything will be connected with crypto-currencies and technologies.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I first heard about Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin way back 2012 or 2013 when my friend browsing some kind graph in the internet so just my curiosity , I start asking him what is that all about and then he explained me everything that I need to know the process , capabilities etc . At first I was hesitant but i realize that i have nothing to lose when I try.
yes in very beginning it is not so easy to trust on new emerging currency and invest your money there, but i think that it was the best time for bitcoin investment and those people who have invested their money in bitcoin at that time now they are billionaire, i think we should even try to invest money in bitcoin in current time and should not waste the current opportunity of trading bitcoin in a low price.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

Just for me I am engaged in cryptocurrency for bitcoins. Investment of bitcoin requires cryptocurrency. Bitcoin - digital currency. Therefore I have included this cryptocurrency always.
Mr Zeus

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

For; instant, secure, cheap and anonymous transactions!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin in late 2014 from a good friend of mine. Then I decided to take a closer look at BTC in early 2015 which is when I got involved fully. At the time I started out claiming from faucets to get the feel on how it all works and then started earning BTC in this forum from signature campaigns. The more I looked deeper into BTC the more I liked it and for a way to benefit me financially in the long term which it has.   

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

I was told about bitcoin by my friend, I was interested and so involved in the world of crypto. The story is very simple, but it really affected my life. I found a hobby and extra income.
Well my classmate told me that i can get a good profit in cryptocurrency, and i believe my clsssmate immediately and the first thing my classmate teach me is how to join and how to get profit in bounty campaigns, and right now i am also doing investing in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: