Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

Because there is a oppurtunity here that I can earn a real money with or without investment and it helps me to provide my daily needs or my financial problem

You are correct,  i am here as well because of financial matter, i treat it as my source of income since i am still a student and secondly, i am enjoying the crypto,  using it brings us a great levels of convenience.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Israel712

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

I became involved in cryptocurrency because I need another stream of income to carter for essential needs. A friend actually got me in seeing my burning desire.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

Well, at first the only reason why I got involved in cryptocurrency is just to learn and know how it works. But when I knew that I can also earn money here aside from my job, I started studying the ways of gaining money for my financial status and also to support my family.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

I got involved in the cryptoworld because I saw how it gives the return of investment of its investors, and more than that, trading using cryptocurrency is easy and it is a lot of fun. I also believe that cryptocurrency is gonna be big and it will play a vital part of the worlds developement and advancement, just like people are saying I also believe that cryptocurrency is gonna be the worlds new currency so learning and getting involved now is gonna be a great advantage for everyone who knew cryptocurrency in its early stage.

Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

i involved for secure my money in crypto it have fast transaction from one country to an other and save my money from all types of risk means theft.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Because i see my future in here in bitcoin it gives me a lot of knowledge in crypto how to manage it. It gives me a eagerness to earn bitcoin for my goals in life for my family to give them a comfortable life.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I got involved into cryptocurrency because of my own curiousity and will to learn how does it works and go since my friends are already talking about it too many times that by the use of this new type of currency, they can be able to earn their income which is very useful for them because while studying, they can also be able to help their parents financially and also buy their needs and wants even without asking money from their parents because they can now eventually provide their own money for themselves that is the main part I really want to experience which somehow to consider myself as financially stable so I come up into a decision that I really want to get involve into cryptocurrency and I have never regret doing it because I am now experiencing its benefits.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

Because of the great opportunity to earn more income. We are all aware of the capabilities of what btc can do, i believe of the bright future that is waiting for me the moment i continue to believe that btc can provide us a great profit from our investment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

after I saw many of my friends who have successfully invested in bitcoin. finally I am interested to join in bitcoin. because I want to have income like them. because I would love to have more income to lead a brighter future

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: