Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Product Failures / Underperformance.  (Read 28089 times)
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:03:45 AM

you forgot:

IT IS A FACT THAT OVER 10% OF THE FTC COMPLAINTS ARE DUPLICATES.

Another fact is that you aren't hashing with your Monarch!
Kind of hard to hash with something you've requested a refund on.  Welcome to the stupid club.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:26:51 AM

you forgot:

There are duplicates? Proof BCP? You make a claim so now prove it.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:03:01 AM

you forgot:

Kind of hard to hash with something you've requested a refund on.  Welcome to the stupid club.

Was that an invite to a club of stupids?

Getting back to the topic, my final SC Single power brick died today.  Remember I was running on these just to see how deadly they were (I have spare PSUs sitting around).
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:24:49 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 06:00:12 AM by Bicknellski

100% failure on those bricks. Amazing.

Wonder how these Monarch's will do in real world testing. I doubt they ever leave the test bench.

---

Edit for Loshia: Or magically disappear like Technobit stuff that returns back to Technobit but then they swear it was stolen enroute or blame their customers saying the customers lied about the receiving the shipment. Marto74 can't edit the poll results out. Building miners doesn't mean you get to ignore your customers complaints. BFL is just an extreme case. Technobit is just as shifty. Every thread you quote me from now on Loshia I will be editing and remarking on how Techonobit's failures and their obvious foul treatment of customers and failure to take responsibility for shipping problems and late or missing items. Keep spamming me Loshia it just makes for a new opportunity to provide the community with more information about the shit techonobit has been trying to bury.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=564612.0

Code:
Question:	 What is you personal experience with Technobit products

Very good - 12 (22.2%)
Good quality but late - 16 (29.6%)
Good quality but very late - 13 (24.1%)
Poor quality - 0 (0%)
Poor quality and very late - 6 (11.1%)
Disaster - 7 (13%)
Total Voters: 54

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:28:24 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 07:31:16 AM by loshia

100% failure on those bricks. Amazing.

Wonder how these Monarch's will do in real world testing. I doubt they ever leave the test bench.
Did they have a blinking leds at least? If yes they are good to go they just need a video of leds blinking Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Greets Bick Cheesy
Edit for Bicknelski:

Keep spamming me Loshia it just makes for a new opportunity to provide the community with more information about the shit techonobit has been trying to bury.
I will do my best to keep spamming you bud Grin

You know when the facts speak even GODS are silent Grin So instead of repeating same bulshit over and over like your AMT beloved friend Joshua aka poserkoto, you can show some facts about your statements. And you are actively refusing to do so? Why?

The facts which i can show about you are:
1. You are taking money from the community aka "membership fee". No matter how hard you are stating you are not taking money YOU ARE LED BOY!
2. You have Blinking leds only for last 6+ months. Is that true?
3. You are Involved with AMT - Proven 10000% scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569926.msg7216797#msg7216797
4. You refuse to ADMIT you are dealing with scams (AMT) and dishonest people
5. You have serious mental disorder. That one is NOT a fact . It is just what i think Wink

How about all of the above LED BOY Grin
The best thing you can do is
1. take your pills and visit your shrink once again!
2. Follow my advise:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217316.msg7212441#msg7212441

Sorry for of topic guy's

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
DrG
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:49:24 AM

So final update on the PSUs:
10 ASIC acquired.  2 died.  1 replaced by BFL RMA (only took 11 days costing me about 11 BTC).  2nd one was not RMAed because BFL refused to answer PMs/emails/phonecalls - should have sent it to lightfoot.  All 10 PSUs that came with the units are now dead.  3 caught on fire or smoldered.  1 killed a Gigabyte moherboard and USB mouse/keyboard (mobo was fortunately replaced under warranty).

So Josh can keep with his less than 1% failure rate BS.  In my possession 2/10 ASICs have died (not counting PSUs).  Counting PSUs the failure rate passes 50% at 12/20.

Unfortunately I have no ref to compare to other ASICs since I neither bought others nor have I bothered to tracked how well/poorly they have faired.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:51:24 AM

10 ASIC acquired.  2 died.  1 replaced by BFL RMA (only took 11 days costing me about 11 BTC).  2nd one was not RMAed because BFL refused to answer PMs/emails/phonecalls - should have sent it to lightfoot.  All 10 PSUs that came with the units are now dead.  3 caught on fire or smoldered.  1 killed a Gigabyte moherboard and USB mouse/keyboard (mobo was fortunately replaced under warranty).

So Josh can keep with his less than 1% failure rate BS.  In my possession 2/10 ASICs have died (not counting PSUs).  Counting PSUs the failure rate passes 50% at 12/20.

Unfortunately I have no ref to compare to other ASICs since I neither bought others nor have I bothered to tracked how well/poorly they have faired.

Not heard or seen a lot of brick problems in the threads of other fabricators. Really the PSU issues are a localized BFL nightmare. You did RMA the two messed up ASICs right?

DrG
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:57:01 AM

10 ASIC acquired.  2 died.  1 replaced by BFL RMA (only took 11 days costing me about 11 BTC).  2nd one was not RMAed because BFL refused to answer PMs/emails/phonecalls - should have sent it to lightfoot.  All 10 PSUs that came with the units are now dead.  3 caught on fire or smoldered.  1 killed a Gigabyte moherboard and USB mouse/keyboard (mobo was fortunately replaced under warranty).

So Josh can keep with his less than 1% failure rate BS.  In my possession 2/10 ASICs have died (not counting PSUs).  Counting PSUs the failure rate passes 50% at 12/20.

Not heard or seen a lot of brick problems in the threads of other fabricators. Really the PSU issues are a localized BFL nightmare. You did RMA the two messed up ASICs right?

Yeah the first one was my day 1 Single.  When it died it was down for 11 days and cost me about 11BTC.  Only after 37 attempts at contact did BFL_Emily finally save me.

BFL refused to respond to the 2nd RMA request in Dec, I gave up.  They must have been busy getting the locust ready to ship those new Monarch.
bcp19

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:22:16 PM

you forgot:

There are duplicates? Proof BCP? You make a claim so now prove it.
Right from your FTC database:

To begin with, 11 of your 283 have b(3),21(f) in every field... 283 - 11 - 272

The following are duplicates, as more than 1 agency reports to this database.
48385693   49097787
49433061   49433065
48049546   48626298   49034599
48629743   48016776
46972764   47944785
48634339   48016246
48125707   48628902
47648545   48314374
51539672   51168837
47687954   48314792
46224366   49372306
47648067   48288629
49369280   49357226
48225032   48688494
47365398   48125009
46971496   48087899
48087799   48087800
50480272   49035460

19 duplicates from the above reference numbers.  272-19 = 253

253/283=89.4% so over 10% are duplicates.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

Yeah the first one was my day 1 Single.  When it died it was down for 11 days and cost me about 11BTC.  Only after 37 attempts at contact did BFL_Emily finally save me.

BFL refused to respond to the 2nd RMA request in Dec, I gave up.  They must have been busy getting the locust ready to ship those new Monarch.

Wow they didn't respond to your 2nd RMA. Nice people.

bcp19

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:32:21 PM

Wasn't December when they were switching over from email to website RMA requests?  I could be wrong, but it is likely it got lost in the shuffle.   While not a good business practice, things like that do happen.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

Is BCP still desperately shilling for BFL?
Yep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
"Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is the tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.[Note 1][1] People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position."

BCP is the poster child for confirmation bias.

I bet BCP thinks Sonny didn't serve time for his part in $25 million worth of mail fraud. It was all just a "misunderstanding".  Grin

Shillers gonna shill. But shillers ain't gonna get monarchs.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:38:25 AM

Yep.

"Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is the tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.[Note 1][1] People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position."

I bet BCP thinks Sonny didn't serve time for his part in $25 million worth of mail fraud. It was all just a "misunderstanding".  Grin

Believe in your fantasies K9, as the truth is too hard for you to bear.

I find it funny... the BFL site goes down and everyone cries out "they've taken the money and run!" kind of like last year when I mentioned I had placed an order.  "They're a scam" "They're a long con" "You're money's gone, you'll never see anything"  It's amazing how you all cry victory over and over... yet you're shown to be wrong over and over again.

BFL threads are tools, and I use those tools to get predictable reactions.  You're being constantly wrong is predictable, as you have fixed in your mind your own confirmation bias and refuse to accept that you could be wrong.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:12:59 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 09:20:12 AM by Bicknellski

Yep.

I bet BCP thinks Sonny didn't serve time for his part in $25 million worth of mail fraud. It was all just a "misunderstanding".  Grin

There are quite a few people that seem to lack that ability to think and reason without extreme bias. The Emperor's New Clothes comes to mind everytime I see BCP post.

So... is it time to start speculating on "underperformance" for BFL monarchs? Are they mining them at Eclipse already?

They were mining them on Eclipse. I was right.

bcp19

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:17:04 PM

Yep.

There are quite a few people that seem to lack that ability to think and reason without extreme bias. The Emperor's New Clothes comes to mind everytime I see BCP post.

So... is it time to start speculating on "underperformance" for BFL monarchs? Are they mining them at Eclipse already?
I notice I provided the proof you demanded, and as expected you neither acknowledge nor accept it.  As to K9's incessant woofing, stop and consider this... WHY would they offer a deal of 1 count of mail fraud?  Chances are it is either 1) they don't think they have enough to get a conviction normally or 2) they're not worried about the small fish and want to concentrate on the mastermind.  Your closet isn't exactly clean Bickski... you keep advocating people to commit a felony.  Wonder how your precious collective would view that...

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:57:48 PM

Ok so let us look at some UNDERPERFORMANCE of the Monarch...

Design

The promise.

The reality.

Abject failure on the design end.

bcp19

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:37:17 PM

Design

The promise.

The reality.

Abject failure on your part... the first picture is OBVIOUSLY the air-cooled model while the second is the water cooled model.  I should know you'd go for misdirection, you've been proven to be wrong and you post BS instead of owning up to your failure.

dulac97

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:57:17 PM

Design

The promise.

The reality.

Abject failure on your part... the first picture is OBVIOUSLY the air-cooled model while the second is the water cooled model.  I should know you'd go for misdirection, you've been proven to be wrong and you post BS instead of owning up to your failure.

But they haven't even been able to get the water-cooled model (picture #2) to hash for sustained periods at 600 Gh/s which was promised with the air-cooled model (picture #1)
Henchman24

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:48:48 PM

They still have this in the monarch product descriptions:

"However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in X."

X = "June 2014" currently, of course.    Cheesy

Isn't that sort of deceptive advertising criminal?

The fact that it's been updated each and every month since its original "December 2013"? clearly contradicts the claim itself.

I really, really hope these deceptive scumbags crash and burn.  Sooner, rather than later.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:46:50 AM

I've seen the FTC proof (even though there were at least 10% duplicate items there), but the only "proof" to this is the statement by the probation officer.  Don't you have a nice spreadsheet from paypal like the FTC had?  C'mon Bickster, you're slacking here, get on the ball and get'r done!

Posting from work again, eh? Does Josh know you troll the forum while at work?

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: