Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin  (Read 4840 times)
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

I do not think that ETH is a threat to BTC. Both of these can exist together.

In fact, it is better that BTC has a competing coin like ETH because it will hep BTC to improve. Now that ETH is giving faster transactions at less fees, BTC has to work on these aspects. So, this competition will only benefit the users. Also , since the coins are improving because of the competition, their value will also increase and the investors will also make good money.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
ficihch

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

The price bitcoin is going down now. The position of Ethereum is slightly better than bitcoin. Really, I don't look at that Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin. I look at that Ethereum is a challenge to bitcoin. Crypto has many products. and all of them have advantages and weakness. And all of them have the market. all of them have opportunities to be the best.
lieutkcb

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

I would not use the word "thread", but in general, this is the truth that Ethereum is a very powerful cryptocurrency and at some stage, it must overcome Bitcoin in price and grow high. I recommend to hold Ethereum for several years and it can really make you rich if you have at least one ethereum in your funds.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

I think that ethereum will surpass bitcoin, but I am not so sure that this is going to happen this year. It is very complex due to the many millonaires that have bitcoin.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Ethereum was never a threat to bitcoin and not easy for it to challenge bitcoin in future as a huge price gap is there in both coins prices and there is no chance to fill that gap even it can widen in future.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Ethereum was never a threat to bitcoin and not easy for it to challenge bitcoin in future as a huge price gap is there in both coins prices and there is no chance to fill that gap even it can widen in future.
Yes i agree and they have different roles,goals and perspective in the cryptoworld.Bitcoin and Ethereum is profitable just hold it together for a long term and
Im sure this two will make us rich in the future.Don't compare each other.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Not yet, now's not the time to say ETH will be a threat to BTC, and yes you may say that in the market right now Ethereum is on the 2nd spot on the rankings and has continued to stay, though I do not think that it would be a great threat against bitcoin since BTC has a big margin and there we have Ethereum, a great platform and has potential but is not yet ready to be claimed as a 'threat' against Bitcoin.
Kakady13

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

Its a good coin with a huge potential bu Bitcoin is far too established to be under pressure form ETH. there shall come a time when its completely developed, but still it wont be as good as Bitcoin.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

I think it's unlikely that the Ethereum will ever catch up with bitcoin on capitalization. All the same bitcoin is a market indicator.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

If I think Ethereum is the most widely used platform in cryptoworld almost all ico tokens use this so there is no doubt that this is a threat to bitcoin, we can see to this day still be King in cryptocurrency, the difference that makes bitcoin has a fantastic price so most people start with the first altcoin one etherium.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

I think no, bitcoin will always be in the first place.
Blockman21

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

I do not think ethereum is or can be a threat to hitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest user and the best network for payment. Bitcoinis vety versatile and is popular more than ethereum. Ethereum is better as smart contract which is use on the business side!
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

I don't think Ethereum is a treat to Bitcoin cause the value of Bitcoin is still far far away  from Ethereum. I will believe that when Ethereum gies up while Bitcoin goes down that for me is a treat.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

I don't think it is a threat. Tech should be developed, maybe BITCOIN is not that advanced than other tokens or coins, but it is the originaler with high investment valve. I think it is better to take risks on new coins like what I am presenting in the signature: PRIVCY. an airdrop coin, totlally free!
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

When viewed in terms of development, ethereum and bitcoin are indeed continuing to chase, so it seems ethereum look dangerous for bitcoin. But actually, they are very friendly coins that support each other with each other. Ethereum and bitcoin are two coins that give each other support in their development, and they are coins that will help in the success of all of us in investing.

Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

Bitcoin can theoretically leave the first place only after a couple of years. And this is a huge line in currency creep and far better than not guessing.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

come on! Stop with this question. Bitcoin will never be overcome by anyone.
without BTC all the market fill implode, and that's is not an opinion.
cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Impossible for few years, because BTC is in the top rank yet. Also, limitless suppy of ethereum badly impact this

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

When viewed in terms of development, ethereum and bitcoin are indeed continuing to chase, so it seems ethereum look dangerous for bitcoin. But actually, they are very friendly coins that support each other with each other. Ethereum and bitcoin are two coins that give each other support in their development, and they are coins that will help in the success of all of us in investing.
I think Ethereum is not a threat to Bitcoin because the limited supply of Bitcoin, this coin is jot enough to support the growing demand of it, that's why Ethereum is came out to have other people have crypto and even there's a lot altcoin you can choose Ethereum is best to all. Also since Bitcoin is expensive and not everyone can afford to buy it, altcoin is there for those people who can afford to buy crypto in a lower price, and for me they not totally competing to each because altcoin is still depend to bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
crayzn999

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

Although Eth is a promising coin but i dont see any threat of ethereum to bitcoin. they are different, even though they are both valuable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: