Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin  (Read 4837 times)
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
ethereum is jot a threat to bitcoin it is just another good cryptocurrency and i doubt that it cajn be a real danger to bitcoin
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
ethereum is jice but i think that bitcoin is strong enough to be a great cryptocurrency and not to be afraid of other good projects

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

I do not think that some kind of token today will be able to bypass Bitcoin. So far it is difficult. Bitcoin has all the cards in his hands.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Well i don't see it that way at all...how can Ethereum be a threat to bitcoin and also how close is Ethereum's value to that of bitcoin? Please next time conduct your researches very well because even though you seem to make great linkage about the whole thing of NBA and that of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will still be the King of cryptocurrencies.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

This question keep popping up. There is no comparison between bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is mainly a gate way to all altcoin but ethereum is used for smart contracts

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

I think that ether is a good coin and it will be able to replace btc with time probably. I think that we need to invest in  coins now as their price will increase with time. I think that ether is the best way to become rich
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

Very interesting comparison with NBA Cheesy Ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin. They are very different. Some things you just can't compare. Both coins are developing progressively.

Oldi-mii

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

Personally, I do not see any threat. Initially, coins are different. And each other is not a competitor. Most likely similar to straight lines. At the end should not cross. Each coin has its own circle of treasurers ..
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

Personally, I do not see any threat. Initially, coins are different. And each other is not a competitor. Most likely similar to straight lines. At the end should not cross. Each coin has its own circle of treasurers ..
You are really right that these two coins are not competitors, but nevertheless they are fighting for leadership positions in coinmarketcap. In addition, the ethereum has many favorable economic positions in terms of demand in the world of cryptocurrency.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

Ethereum is possible and more popular now bitcoin, but it is unlikely that it will take the place of bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin was the first and this is the most important thing in cryptocurrency who is the first one in the top!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

It's all about the decline in the ICO market. Coin Ethereum is very dependent on the situation of the ICO market, so I would not be surprised if the ethereum will soon shift to third place. Competitors are also not asleep and develop their technology!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

I can't think of ethereum as a threat to bitcoin. May be the fact that they are in the first two places in the market makes us think they are rivals. There are some improvements expected for both, we will see what happens.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

Nothing threaten bitcoin. ETH has compete bitcoin since early born till now eth can not defeat bitcoin in price. BTc will be the most used coin in the next 5 years in my opinian why? There are too many offline and online merchants that accept btc than other coins. SOme shops accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is world wide used in 2025.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

I don't think that ethereum is a threat to Bitcoin. Ethereum is good and popular many people believed in it and they has a working product. But when it comes to Bitcoin general public can't trust anything than Bitcoin.  And Bitcoin is the core of the whole market system. They both are very different project but popularity for both project are good. But recently for market drop icos failed and scamed and many more reason ethereum is fall badly. So the market cap of ethereum is 1/4 or 1/5 or Bitcoin and it's really hard to cross.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

Ethereum is a threat to the entire crypto community. You know why? Because this is the biggest fraudulent project on the market.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

OP, you are inferring from the human perspective of leadership. Cryptocurrency is somewhat different. Aside that, bitcoin has gained lots of adoption than any other coin, ethereum inclusive.
There are instances, places, situations where bitcoin is used, while ethereum cannot be used there.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

I don't see ethereum as a threat to bitcoin. I think both of them can survive long from now on. Ethereum has a lot to learn from bitcoin and vice versa.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Ethereum is a threat to the entire crypto community. You know why? Because this is the biggest fraudulent project on the market.
And where did you get this information?
If you complain about some coin, give us the reason and not only unnecessary words that are supposed to damage the good name of Ethereum.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

You are wrong, Ethereum is very far from being able to threaten Bitcoin at all, and even if this is possible, it seems to me that this will not happen in this or even next year!
DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

The popularity of Ethereum compared to Bitcoin is based on faster speed of transactions and a small payment per transaction and I think myself Bitcoin is the best coin of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: