Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34817 times)
cryptomob

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

Friend of mine got 100,000,000 stake off 100,000,000 input which was sixty some days old. What's the reason for staking 5 mils off a 100 mils?

I hope for response and remaining stake send to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

100,000,000 coins after 57 days wait, having over 5 bil coinweight staked 5,000,000 coins? Is that why I didn't dump sprouts when price was right.

8 weeks after the hard fork supposed to be same rate, and only then it was going to be adjusted. Stake I got is 20 times less...

Anyone from the team, pm me and I will send you wallet address.

So far this hard fork is a sick stupid irresponsible joke.

sprouts price will rise when BTC stops tanking and rises again. shouldn't take too long, can you wait a little?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
gishiichi

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Hope you detect enough resources to evolve your business.
Classy design, engaging plan, sentient business.
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:05:01 AM

100,000,000 coins after 57 days wait, having over 5 bil coinweight staked 5,000,000 coins? Is that why I didn't dump sprouts when price was right.

8 weeks after the hard fork supposed to be same rate, and only then it was going to be adjusted. Stake I got is 20 times less...

sprouts price will rise when BTC stops tanking and rises again. shouldn't take too long, can you wait a little?

Appreciate the answer, though it doesn't clarify stake amount of 5 million when 100 milion input was 57 days old. Hard fork just passed.  8 weeks didnt. Did I miss something in white paper?

And quite honestly - I hope for exactly what you said, though I believe sprouts has just lost the last appeal of 2% a day.

I don't read ancient languages and don't know what's going on a side of a raising sun, but so far plan was not to have srpouts gain momentum when btc will go up.  If that's the only plan for sprouts - things are ugly.
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

[Masternodes

When will Masternodes be ready ? And what will be interested ? How much will they cost ? How many Sprouts will you have to buy ? 2.5 to 3 billion would be a good amount ?
Megumi143

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

Guys who is interested in the Masternode idea ? 3 billion per node. Reduced Every time the supply is reduced through store burn. Every few months. Earn a higher interest then holding !

What do you think ?
Jennyblockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Just put my old wallet.dat file in HF Sprouts %appdata% and got an error!

Wallet.dat corrupt - salvage failed.

Please help?
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

Maybe someone knows issues of the problem.

"Shipping failed. There is a possibility that the destination is incorrect. Please inform us to Admin if it is correct."

from bot channel
I used different addresses.
Megumi143

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:48:47 AM

Guys it looks like there will be another Coin Swap !!!!   Shocked
Megumi143

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

Post proof of coin swap. As stupid as these devs are, even they know it's too early for coin swap since they said in white paper they were going to wait until after final reward reduction.

Lol, Aux is holding another swap soon !   Cheesy
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

Appreciate the answer, though it doesn't clarify stake amount of 5 million when 100 milion input was 57 days old. Hard fork just passed.  8 weeks didnt. Did I miss something in white paper?

And quite honestly - I hope for exactly what you said, though I believe sprouts has just lost the last appeal of 2% a day.

I don't read ancient languages and don't know what's going on a side of a raising sun, but so far plan was not to have srpouts gain momentum when btc will go up.  If that's the only plan for sprouts - things are ugly.

well, before the fork i was trading ~10 m sprouts every day. not anymore, will wait a whie... Roll Eyes

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Megumi143

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

Appreciate the answer, though it doesn't clarify stake amount of 5 million when 100 milion input was 57 days old. Hard fork just passed.  8 weeks didnt. Did I miss something in white paper?

I don't read ancient languages and don't know what's going on a side of a raising sun, but so far plan was not to have srpouts gain momentum when btc will go up.  If that's the only plan for sprouts - things are ugly.

well, before the fork i was trading ~10 m sprouts every day. not anymore, will wait a whie... Roll Eyes

Auxilium is looking better better every day !! that's all I get to say about that... Wink
Jennyblockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

I am not getting answers, and I see many of you have the same problems. The wallet is mixed up and the hardfork seems failed.

Got into Sprouts because of Staking. Now there is only a way to large total supply without anything to balance it... No decent rewards or positive unique elements.

Going to swap to Auxilium. Lot more info on the project also. Might be a gamble, but what is there to loose?

I have looked at that extra swap mentioned above. It says on their twitter preparing for new swap. Twitter.com/auxiliumglobal

Can't wait...let's hope an extra swap comes.
KatrinM

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

HI! What is the problem. The Auxilium wallet is not synchronized, after the reboot wallet it does not have coins
alexodessa76

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

https://bounty.dropthebomb.io/invite/alex76

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

HI! What is the problem. The Auxilium wallet is not synchronized, after the reboot wallet it does not have coins
I have the same problem. What happened with Auxilium wallet?

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io/
Jennyblockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

I had the same thing, but then some guy (I think admin or dev) Anton answered my questin and assisted me. No problems now. I asked on forum.auxilium.global.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:52:11 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 05:06:30 PM by Zin-Zang

This is the Sprouts HF forum, they don't support auxilium , that coin was created by another group.

For support on the crap PoW coin know as Auxilium go here: https://forum.auxilium.global/

For the confused,

Old Sprouts (insanely high inflation rate) Forked to New Sprout HF (lower inflation rate)

Auxilium PoW coin was offering a swap of old sprouts to their PoW coin called Auxilium
That swap ended on July 11th, 2018!

All questions regarding the PoW coin called Auxilium , should go to https://forum.auxilium.global/ .

FYI:
Auxilium Team seem to be a bunch of scammers.
Auxilium has no exchanges , is not listed on CMK, is not even Proof of Stake, only give a small % of their coins for sprouts, Aux Dev team keeps the majority.
Is now hinting they will offer a 2nd swap for Sprouts HF.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Jennyblockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

This is the Sprouts HF forum, they don't support auxilium , that coin was created by another group.

For support on the crap PoW coin know as Auxilium go here: https://forum.auxilium.global/

For the confused,

Old Sprouts (insanely high inflation rate) Forked to New Sprout HF (lower inflation rate)

Auxilium PoW coin was offering a swap of old sprouts to their PoW coin called Auxilium

All questions regarding the PoW coin called Auxilium , should go to https://forum.auxilium.global/ .

Sure, sorry. This is not the correct thread for that. But wanted to answer and help...no need to shout

FYI: Auxilium is NOT PoW it is PoA which has awesome advantages. Not a pro or anything, but they also have a AID platform. Still learning about that, but no other cryptocurrency with this code it looks like?

About Sprouts: I calculated the inflation now, and average wallet only gets less than 1% per year in blockrewards. Small holders even less. Auxlium gives 8% per year.

Scammers? Proof of that? It seems to be trusted. Lot of info on the website, with personal profiles also. Again I am new to this, bit comparing to Sprouts it looks better. To my understanding Auxilium is new and is looking for an exchange, it says in latest update. Still swapping so makes sense.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

For the confused,

Sure, sorry. This is not the correct thread for that. But wanted to answer and help...no need to shout

FYI: Auxilium is NOT PoW it is PoA which has awesome advantages. Not a pro or anything, but they also have a AID platform. Still learning about that, but no other cryptocurrency with this code it looks like?

About Sprouts: I calculated the inflation now, and average wallet only gets less than 1% per year in blockrewards. Small holders even less. Auxlium gives 8% per year.

Scammers? Proof of that? It seems to be trusted. Lot of info on the website, with personal profiles also. Again I am new to this, bit comparing to Sprouts it looks better. To my understanding Auxilium is new and is looking for an exchange, it says in latest update. Still swapping so makes sense.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Plus you are working for the Auxilium Dev Scammers!

Have a Nice Day.  Smiley

FYI:
Auxilium has no exchanges, people are trading their sprouts for a worthless token with no way to sell/redeem any value.
Everyone that swaps with Auxilium are just throwing their money away.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Megumi143

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

For the confused,

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Plus you are working for the Auxilium Dev Scammers!

Have a Nice Day.  Smiley

FYI:
Auxilium has no exchanges, people are trading their sprouts for a worthless token with no way to sell/redeem any value.
Everyone that swaps with Auxilium are just throwing their money away.

That's is your opinion ! Auxillium Has announced another Swap !!! After the July 11th They are currently working on the swap platform. Bieng that it has an affect on the Supply of Sprouts it is worth noting on the Sprouts Board.

Sprouts is way undervalued it should be trading over $500 when you compare it to the supply of Stronghands coin.

Strong hands coin trades at $500 with a supply of 18984246847200   trillion   Sprouts trades at $390 15624202715000 SPRTS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: