Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4382 times)
JezaPoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

the right coin to hold in my opinion is Bitcoin and Ethereum these two coins are the best and have a bright future that is suitable to hold in the long run or you can also store other potential coins like NEO, EOS and LTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Sonder is my favorite

I did not find this token on https://coinmarketcap.com/. Probably, you can share the knowledge about it with us later but as for me, I support Ontology and TRON.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

Today the market has fallen very badly, and it seems to me that this is a good opportunity to buy coins that can bring you a good profit in the future. I buy coins from the TOP-20.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Coin that I consider as my favourite hold and has a very bright future is ethereum, litecoin, waves and neo because they have potentials and they are very good coin for hold and you will make profit when the price rise higher than it was when you bought it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

On top of Marketcap there are so many good coins to invest especially altcoins that already stand on top.
I know there are plenty of new altcoins that have a good potential to invest on it, but it is too risky.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

Everyone has their own opinion and their own favourites. I would say ETH and NEO are both very solid bets for a decent price increase.
Lower cap coins are more risk but more potential reward, so it is always up to the individual how much risk they want to take - with the caveat that everything in crypto has some level of risk Smiley
Thats true because we can not force anyone to like the coin that i like because it does not make sense if we must have same like.
Etherium is always good option but we can choose also from other coin. Diversify your money to spread the risk and high profit chance
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

I have purchased 20 DASH and my plan will be Hodl for a year to come. I have a feeling that the Dash will explode in 2019, so I dare to invest my money into it. Whatever the outcome, I will remain consistent with this coin now. And I really belive Dash will became a good coin for invest.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
If you really do not know which coin to hold and you do not have a formed opinion then no coin no matter how good will give you profits since you will not be able to hold it for the long term, there are people reporting getting losses during the period the market was skyrocketing simply because they made all the wrong movements, so first research the coins you like and then decide in which coin to hold but do that only if you have faith in the coin for the long term.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Bitcoin is down and the market is red. This is the best time to buy and hold more tokens. As the bitcoin is down then the one that I want to hold and invest with is no other but eth who is close competitor of bitcoin. Some thinks that eth will surpass the bitcoin. Maybe, just maybe this is the time for that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

The market  has a low market now so almost all altcoin is profitable.Me personally would go to Neo and Achain and other coins with dividends or bonus when you hold them.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Bitcoin is down and the market is red. This is the best time to buy and hold more tokens. As the bitcoin is down then the one that I want to hold and invest with is no other but eth who is close competitor of bitcoin. Some thinks that eth will surpass the bitcoin. Maybe, just maybe this is the time for that.

.. how often did i hear this in the last time... good time to buy.. but the only thing whats happened is, that everything is falling more and more

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

It seems to me that today is not the proper time to buy coins for long-term storage. After all, you see the situation on the market - it is very unstable. The market continues to fall and cause losses to many investors. A few hours ago there was a pump, but I don't think it will change the trend for a long time due to low volumes.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

The market  has a low market now so almost all altcoin is profitable.Me personally would go to Neo and Achain and other coins with dividends or bonus when you hold them.
A lot of coins was down so if you were going to invest choose the good ones which profitable. Holding is good just make sure you can earn profit since the value from the start is very unstable. Well, neo is one of my holding coin followed by ethereum.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

I've hurt what Altcoins have done. But I could not take any lessons and I will keep on. When dreams are high, there is a lot of risk.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Even though the market is hurting at the moment, I'm liking staking coins that give me a passive income.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

now is the right time to hold the coins because the market is going down and the coins that are very good to hold right now in my opinion are Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. I think they are coins that have great potential in the future.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

In my opinion, the matching coins to be held are Ethereum and Ripple.
Ethereum's value is very stable and very much the developer of the Ethereum-based platform.
While Ripple the price is still quite low but has a bright potential in the future.
I'm sure Ripple's technology is sophisticated technology.
I'm sure both of these coins will shine in the future if you invested from now on.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Mikele777

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

my Favourite coin (token) is Shivom (OMX) - i think we  csee this token in TOP projects 2018 <3
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

Coins that have the brightest and most worthy future to hold in the long run are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, these two coins have a very good development and I am sure in the future the price of these two coins will reach a very high value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: