Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4384 times)
neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

The only coin that I can justify hodling are those that I'm mining and another that I'm getting for free. The latter is called PRiVCY $PRIV, you can buy it on crex24.com or you could join the ongoing airdrop, follow some simple instructions and get a weekly drop of free coins. I like hodling PRIV because I believe in the project and because it's Proof Of Stake. All I have to do to get about 1 PRIV/day is keep my wallet open. Check them out in my signature below.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
Bohdan98

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
Personally i hold some brightest coin.Still i keep trying to hold-because after a couple years it will be huge increasing.
1.ETH
2.Tpay
3.Credits
4.Waves
5.EOS
6.Pundi X
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

The only coin that I can justify hodling are those that I'm mining and another that I'm getting for free. The latter is called PRiVCY $PRIV, you can buy it on crex24.com or you could join the ongoing airdrop, follow some simple instructions and get a weekly drop of free coins. I like hodling PRIV because I believe in the project and because it's Proof Of Stake. All I have to do to get about 1 PRIV/day is keep my wallet open. Check them out in my signature below.
It seems to me that Free cheese can only be in a mousetrap. Of course, if this coin brings you a good profit, then you can keep the purse open and let it dig profits. But if it's a minimum earnings, then maybe it's a waste of time.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

For me, ethereum and litecoin are good altcoins to hold. And I think neo, stellar and iota are not only have good prices for buying but also good for holding for a long time.

rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

Undoubtedly, both Bitcoin and Ethereum would be the most appropriate, to invest in the long term and obtain good profits.
Do not hesitate to choose the two, since they are currently at a low value.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

From January 2018. I bought and hold 8 coins. that is BTC. ETH. XVG. NEO. LTC. GBX. ETC and XLM. I will hold all of them until the end of 2018. The total amount of investment is 25,000$. Hopefully by the end of 2018 my balance will be double or triple Grin.

See the risk attached to your crypto for investment. For me, they are ETH and Bitcoin and I have logical reasons why I chose these. Both have been going good in the crypto market and are have the huge market cap. Besides, the risk attached to the two crypto is low as compared to its profitability in the current market. This makes it an attractive spot for investment. You can own ETH and Bitcoin at a low price right now and holding till the green market will maximize your profit margin. What else a businessman wants?
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

From January 2018. I bought and hold 8 coins. that is BTC. ETH. XVG. NEO. LTC. GBX. ETC and XLM. I will hold all of them until the end of 2018. The total amount of investment is 25,000$. Hopefully by the end of 2018 my balance will be double or triple Grin.

See the risk attached to your crypto for investment. For me, they are ETH and Bitcoin and I have logical reasons why I chose these. Both have been going good in the crypto market and are have the huge market cap. Besides, the risk attached to the two crypto is low as compared to its profitability in the current market. This makes it an attractive spot for investment. You can own ETH and Bitcoin at a low price right now and holding till the green market will maximize your profit margin. What else a businessman wants?
     You bought 8 coins, and you could buy the three most promising ones: bitcoins, spoils, litters and you have enough headaches. After all, according to forecasts, the cue ball will go up in price after a while. I will do so. Just gentlemen a little patience and everything will be fine. 
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

In my own suggestion, I believe he best coin to hold now with very promising potentials when the market recover and the price will go higher is bitcoin and ethereum because these are the most valued and most potential coin in crypto.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Today I trust only bitcoin and ETH. It seems to me that this is the most reliable coin in which it is not terrible to invest. All other coins can kill your capital.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

of course I still like bitcoin as the most suitable coin for holding, because with bitcoin I still have the belief that bitcoin can be very expensive someday. so when bitcoin goes down you can hold it or buy it again because bitcoin is still very cheap.
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

Wink prefer bitcoins and planning to hodl ethereum for a span of 5-6 months at first by mid year.
Bitcoins is definitely the most promising coin ever made. I love it not because it is the most advertised  coin right now but it is because it proved itself worth the investment. For years, it stood up great among the other alts and when the scaling problem happened, it survived. I think it can be on top for more years or will always be on top of the charts. No doubt that it is a good investment.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

NEO, Tezos, ADA, VIA
Coin is worth the wait. You should evaluate these recommendations. The prices are pretty low right now. I'm sure you will win.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

PrasannaPR

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Did you ever read about SPotCoin, please pay attention to its progress, I think SpotCoin will make the future off the altcoins. I cant talk about hodl now , But you can save your eth value by just investing them on upcomin ICO's. SpotCoin will be better place to do that, please reaserch on the SPOt Coin
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

With the red market conditions that make a lot of users panicked and can not wait to hold, but this is an opportunity for us to get a big profit is to buy, and I think the potential coins for skyrocketing in the future is Litecoin, Ethereum, and Byteball.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Bitcoin have been my favorite coin to hodl because of its ability to recover after a dip or correction. With its years of existence, bitcoin proved that it can make a continues climb and an all-time high that it hard duplicate by any of the present crops of altcoins. Other coin I like to hodl are ethereum, eos, neo and ada. These coins might go up during the last quarter of this year.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Bitcoin have been my favorite coin to hodl because of its ability to recover after a dip or correction. With its years of existence, bitcoin proved that it can make a continues climb and an all-time high that it hard duplicate by any of the present crops of altcoins. Other coin I like to hodl are ethereum, eos, neo and ada. These coins might go up during the last quarter of this year.
I agree with you that when the market recovers, NEO, ADA, EOS, ETH will be the best growth names because the potential of these altcoins is very good. If you have faith then you should invest in this period because I am sure the end of 2018 the market will enter the uptrend phase and all the altcoins you are holding will be able to rise again or higher.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

At present, I think that the most worthwhile cryptocurrency is only bitcoin. Many people will choose Ethereum, but I want to say that Ethereum can be added indefinitely!

supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

In my opinion ETH, LTC, ADA, ETN future is brightness. That's why I'm still holding this coins.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

I do not have one favorite crypto currency, because I like a few coins. I think there is a bright future for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin and of course for Cardano.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: