Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4384 times)
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

I do not have one favorite crypto currency, because I like a few coins. I think there is a bright future for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin and of course for Cardano.
Probably this is the right decision, because you always treat these coins very carefully and consequently you know a lot of things about them that allows you to see their prospects over others. This is really a good approach.
Hzero

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
for me, I choose for Ethereum and Cardano (ADA) for long-term investment. I really believe that both have a future. also, their community always grows up as time goes by.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
Favorite coins worthy of detention now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, I think these two coins are very worthy for you to hold in the long run. You do not have to doubt the ability of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe these two coins are the best coins.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Mmhm, there are too many to choose right now.

Eos. ETH and probably ADA for a short term if you want to make a little profit before the end of the year, otherwise, just go and hold bitcoin and ethereum.

You will be making a huge difference in a few months

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

For me the coin I want to hodl for long term and has the brightest future ahead is btc and ETH as these two Cryptos have the potential to rise in future with great surge.With advancement in technology they both will be widely accepted as mode of payment which will give prices boost and me huge profits.So its my personal choice to hodl these two coins for future but it may differ according to utilities.

Determining for yourself where to invest your money, you need to pay attention to a number of factors, such as a long-term and well thought-out plan for the company. Consider, for example, an investment in the crypto currency, which, in my opinion, can be a long-term financial and long-term real, since it deals with new technologies and scientific developments.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Tabiki cardano. Coinbase will open up front. It will push higher levels. Potential is too high.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

For me, bitcoin, ethereum and neo are good options for hodl. And also, I think IOTA and Stellar can be good choices, instead of ICOs, because I think ICO investments can be very risky in this market.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
fourpiece

Activity: 821

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

Well there are so many promising coins out there but these coins are my favorite and will hold it till next year.
Credits
Ethereum
Eos

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

Favorite coins worthy of detention now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, I think these two coins are very worthy for you to hold in the long run. You do not have to doubt the ability of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe these two coins are the best coins.
in any case, most users of crypto currency have in their portfolio more than 50% Bitcoin and etherium. And It is to these coins that everyone trusts their own funds, In order to make a profit in the future.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

lots of junk coins, here.

Stick to the top 10 and hodl. COins that undervalued would be LTC, and ones like that.

id say years from now LTC would be 1/5th the price of btc .... so be in it for the long term.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

Matrixchain is somehow a good token hold because within a short span of time they were able to gain partners outside of the blockchain system and in long-term those partners can use the matrix platform.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

Well there are so many promising coins out there but these coins are my favorite and will hold it till next year.
Credits
Ethereum
Eos
I also have these assets in my portfolio. Credits a little confusing but in general I like the project and how it develops. I think that all these assets have a great future and I am glad that I find the time when they are only at the beginning of their journey.
Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

NEO, REQ, OMG are pretty sure bets. Also, ARDR could be huge in a year since they just launched their platform which enables the creation of child-chains on top of main-chain (ARDR) and solves the blockchain congestion and scalability problems.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

ETH, VeChain, NEO, TRON or the other top 20 coins.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
sercandrop

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

Does anyone know something about $GAME and $WAB and $MCT ? Smiley
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

For me, for today, only one clear favorite is the metronome. Also, with a falling market in my portfolio, there is an etherium, a zilliqa and a quarkchain

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

NEO, REQ, OMG are pretty sure bets. Also, ARDR could be huge in a year since they just launched their platform which enables the creation of child-chains on top of main-chain (ARDR) and solves the blockchain congestion and scalability problems.

Spotcoin is NEO based ico project and it has good transparency about the goals that they will achieve project for the future investment. Have you ever heard about that?
 Spotcoin is mostly important of the organic growth of the Crypto community. Then easy to convince the word of digital currencies for all. We are also happy about the community growth and it is one of the good sign for development of the project !If you are interested in my opinion, I recommend that you pay attention to this project. I'm watching his huge potential!
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

The first thing I will choose is bitcoin. I still believe in its role and potential. If I want to choose another cryptocurrency, I think it should be EOS, ETH, NEO, ADA!

Oh, my choice is the same one! I also choose these great tokens. However, I have some other favorites. These are TRON, IOTA, Stellas, Ontology, and OMG.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

The right coin to hold is now eth, this is extremely potential coin and you hold on to them you will not be afraid of a loss. I think, so I bought and held ETH now.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

A coin that always I wanted to grasp is the ETH, LTC, and NEO. I think that these coins would be nice in the future and to look at the market today is surely right to want to continue to invest for the long term. long-term trade will give us much more advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: