Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1994 times)
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

those who think or assume that bitcoin or negative altcoin are just fools who think so. in fact the existence of bitcoin in the taste greatly assist the growth of the world economy in particular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

I think you mentioned it is some altcoin that is undergoing development while there are still many altcoin that have not developed and bitcoin also become forgotten because there is no good news from bitcoin and it is very normal.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

I think it is important to be aware of how bitcoin will be in the future. Should invest in bitcoin anymore when it does not occupy the number 1 position? Let's share and contribute ideas to get the right look in bitcoin investment.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

Bitcoin is like the father of all digital currencies and thus must be given the respect and place it deserves but blatantly calling other cryptos garbage and scams if they have a good technology or business behind them is not fair either because many people have come into this Industry to trade other coins and tokens, to invest in blockchain business and technology so they may want to invest in more than just one idea. There needs to be  a balance and many people became bitcoin rich by trading and investing in other cryptos as well and they say that is how they made the multipliers.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

Bitcoin is like the father of all digital currencies and thus must be given the respect and place it deserves but blatantly calling other cryptos garbage and scams if they have a good technology or business behind them is not fair either because many people have come into this Industry to trade other coins and tokens, to invest in blockchain business and technology so they may want to invest in more than just one idea. There needs to be  a balance and many people became bitcoin rich by trading and investing in other cryptos as well and they say that is how they made the multipliers.
Yeah I think we don't have to say other coins as garbage because there are so many projects and coins coming up with innovation and technology that are very new and good, of course it is a good option or variation for investments other than bitcoin, and the proof there are many people who succeed big profit from altcoin investment
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

-----

Many of the projects were start-ups. No one took them seriously and thought it was garbage - like Dropbox, Square, Zinga. And they survived.

To be realistic, the price of bitcoin and altcoins is just our faith and expectations.

Have you ever started your business? For example, handmade souvenirs. Many people say that it is garbage and no one will buy it. But there are people who buy and they like what you do. Your small business grows and generates revenue. Yes, you will not be a business shark. But who cares?

I don't want to convince anyone. I don't try to advertise any projects. However, I wonder why you don't give even a single chance to anything except bitcoin.
The more money is been invested in a whole cryptocurrency industry, the more hype it attracts and moves forward the success of bitcoin. And we really need this to replace current money systems, someday.

I don't want anymore to convince  people who bought bitcoin for thier future let's see the time frame you f what is going to happen next.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
do you think that some of the things discussed by them in this forum is garbage does everyone have the same thoughts with you? one head one thought not necessarily what you think rubbish according to others also garbage there are still some worthy to be noticed and will be very helpful precisely this is a top
LePhuCuong

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

thanks you very much
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

Some peoples have their own favorites coin. Bitcoin is good coin because have biggest market cap but some altcoin have a great project that can bring big profits in the future. Indeed some altcoin are worth to collect

Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

I love bitcoin very much,Because it has changed my life.Now i can run my family nicely.Bitcoin is digital currency. On other hand i want to run my life with cryptocurrency. Wink Wink
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

Alts and bitcoin has its pros and cons. Therefore supporters of each coin should just need to respect each other. Alts already create wealth and the same as bitcoin. Alts also create a lot of losses and even bitcoin. Therefore respect to each other is just need to be practice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

what happens is that many confuse cryptocurrencies of another generation with the altcoin, for example IOTA is not an altcoin, it is a cryptocurrency with a technology superior to bitcoin but since it was created after bitcoin then it is considered altcoin and is not A) Yes. I believe that cryptocurrencies like IOTA, XML, CARDANO are worth paying more attention
upinros

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

Yes everyone in this forum is free to choose which coin he likes as long as the decision is based on good facts. Bitcoin has been around for years and has grown in value. So because of this, many people have it. The fact that many new tokens are scams may be the reason why so many people live with Bitcoin that they already know. But for you Altcoin and Bitcoin there is a good side that can be the same profitable investment, but also need analysis to be useful.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

many people say altcoin is rubbish because they get lots of useless altcoins or very cheap coins. altcoin for me is one of the supporters to get rich quick, there are some popular and valuable altcoin in the crypto currency market has a fairly expensive price.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

This is the time for bitcoin when people are divided into two teams, the one who are in favour of bitcoin and those who are the haters of bitcoin and let me first clear that I am the one who is in favour of bitcoin. Those who has understood well are the bitcoin lovers, though the number of bitcoin lovers is very less and there are only few countries who are in favour of bitcoin and legalised it, a little bit tension should be taken for those who are in against of bitcoin because in the end everyone have to be in favour of bitcoin so awareness need to be created for the bitcoin haters.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

There are many altcoins to choose design for specific purposes.but sad to say  that after some period time  many of those coin seemingly lost its value and never recovered.so if i were to choose i would rather take  bitcoint which more popular and trusted.

Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

Maybe it's because they've made poor choices. They probably invested in coins that weren't worth it and they had to suffer huge losses. Therefore, when something like that happens, people tend to rant and spread hate about every Altcoin there is. It's just about making the wise decision because there are Altcoins out there that ensure benefits.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another?
First off its not that anybody is angry, its just that some users are so lazy to try and find answers to some of the answers the have been asked before on the forum

The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
Some people are employed shills engaged to shoot down other projects to allow their preferred coins to prosper, its purely are marketing strategy if i may say but hey everyone is free to choose their camp or stay neutral about it.
semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

For me Bitcoin or Altcoin both can be a very profitable investment. and I appreciate the opinions of different people and it is perfectly normal.
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

For me Bitcoin or Altcoin both can be a very profitable investment. and I appreciate the opinions of different people and it is perfectly normal.

Yes those two crypto coins are profitable but long term investment. And what is my attitude in investment its simple i just always keep calm and relax no matter what situation is, in times of crisis all i gonna do is wait and have patience because i know it will recover soon. Avoid panic and rushing because you'll loss your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: