Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1994 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

many people say altcoin is rubbish because they get lots of useless altcoins or very cheap coins. altcoin for me is one of the supporters to get rich quick, there are some popular and valuable altcoin in the crypto currency market has a fairly expensive price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

Well it is part of the business. If you are going to risk your money, it is better to go with the best option and that is to put it in bitcoin since it is the best coin and is being used for so many years already than to go with altcoin where there are no assurance if you will actually get profit from it. Even I have observed that majority of ICOs have good introductions but I don't know anymore what happened to them after some time and that could also be a proof why people choose bitcoin more. I don't know about the hate part about altcoins because I don't feel that way but if other people hate them then it is probably because of people/group of people who have no conscience and just scam people who seriously want to earn money for support.

Suebug (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

----

Yes, it's like competition. Any altcoin will never reach the heights of popularity and importance of bitcoin. But it can make its own important contribution to development. Monopoly is always bad, lack of choice always limits opportunities, in my opinion.
Sofiamnc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

First and foremost let us discuss how many alternative coins are out there in the market. You are lucky if you have jumped into a coin who luckily increases its value but what if its value decreases or there is no growth at all. Another thing is that you want to buy a certain coin in its cheapest value available and that is during the ICO, but there are many scam ICO's anywhere and a large percentage of ICO does not end up successfully and ends up in a failure.

There are also coins that after their market crashed they did not go up anymore and become stagnant. With these reasons it is much better to invest on bitcoin rather than on altcoins. If bitcoin crashes all other altcoins crashes but if bitcoin increases in value not all altcoins increases in value. This is one of the reason why people prefer bitcoin over altcoins.

This is a great answer, thank you for sharing Smiley.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
I think that is according to each person's thoughts. There are people who think in the safe direction, they will invest in bitcoin to get less interest than altcoin but safe.
altcoin investment is very risky but otherwise you get a lot of profit when the market goes up. So you do not have to wonder, it's the behavior of every human being. Take time to focus on your work. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

right.  altcoin is not rubbish.  Even though some of them are very good.  I do not mind people who will hate altcoin.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 05:20:04 AM by eagle10

I am a bitcoin follower but if you think you can be richer by investing in altcoins other than bitcoin, it is up to you. I don't mind if it is not bitcoin. It is your way of thinking.

What I mean to say is, bitcoin has the technology and other cryptocurrency and altcoins are just garbage, so that is when where people enter- when there is coins that do not live up to their expectation and losing big amount of money. They will hate it and there came division of followers here, the haters and the believers.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

People have different opinions on the existence of cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin was the head of all cryptos and the existing altcoins had made its name in the market as well.We have different thoughts about cryptos because some  of it were not profitable and some profits well.That is why people have different reactions when their investments didn't profit at all,and its divided into two haters and the crypto lovers.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

This discussion is a deep one and not about bitcoin and alts even between bitcoin and its most popular forked version. The simple answer to your question is loyalty when some people by their default nature pick a side, they are bound by it while others are showing to be on a particular side because of what they would likely be tagged if they decide to air another opinion.

I actually don't see a conflict its people holding strongly to what they believe in which is something not wrong because the forum have several sections for everyone to express his opinion. However, the problem is with the libertarians this set of people are ruled by profit, they play in both market and they are the ones always ready to cause conflict by the time they lose or they are scammed they shout to those those loyal to bitcoin thereby giving them more conviction that all altcoins are garbage and no one can blame them for that.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

Its hard to say, some people dont like alt becauae he ever lost or being scammed using alt, and some blame alt coun because of ICO or alt coun scamming affected on how people see bitcoin, some only pretend to hate alt but also invest in alt, alt coin got a good potential to make huge profit and crypto currencies is about the balance of bitcoin and alt coins, without alt coins bitcoin also can't grow until this big
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

I respect and respect every person's opinion. I think it's natural that some people like Altcoin, and some people look at it and hate it. But my attitude is that both Bitcoin and Altcoin are very profitable to invest a lot. I think it is the best way to earn online and financially good way to make people financially.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

no idea why people hate alt coins? they are just a tool which can help to earn more bitcoins
why should we forget about it and do not use it?!
actually it is really strange situation and position not to use all the variety and possibilities the market can give to earn money..
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

I am not following the drama that is going on in this forum. but I have few opinions and views, why those who invest and believe in bitcoin (bitcoin support) simply hate the kind of coin alternatives, especially the ones that just pop up and release in the market. the first, many new coins continue to appear without any certainty that every coin will continue to survive in the future, because in fact some of the coins can only last a few months in the market. it makes some investors who feel disadvantaged slowly will leave the crypto market and this is clearly detrimental to bitcoin. the second thing is, the emergence of a good new altcoin makes investors who have put their money in bitcoin will move to the new coins, maybe for the short and long term, obviously this will harm the bitcoin market.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

well in my own opinion, It is just a matter of their own perspective whether they support it or whether they are against it. It is on your own decision where you will be belong. Just think first and analyze things here before you conclude.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

I belong to a camp that believes that altcoyins are very useful and deserve to survive, no matter how many of them there were. Indeed, a lot is created by carrying out unnecessary tokens ICO, mostly because they earn on the ICO itself and therefore their teams are not interested in and do not support their generated tokens. Also many ICO projects are just fraudulent. However, even the few useful tokens that are created from the introduction of promising and necessary projects in general deserve such an activity to continue. Unnecessary tokens vseravno later withdraw from the market and do no harm to anyone. The crypto-currency market filters them quite well.
The main problem of ICO projects is possible fraud on the part of their team. Such a problem will exist until state bodies or public organizations control their transparency and protect the rights of investors. Attempts to create a regulatory framework for this have already been undertaken in France, Russia, Japan, Australia. Therefore, the solution of this basic issue in the activities of the ICO should soon move from its place.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

It is on your own decision where you will be belong.I think that is according to each person's thoughts.Just think first and analyze things here before you conclude.My attitude is that both Bitcoin and Altcoin are very profitable to invest a lot. I think it is the best way to earn online and financially good way to make people financially.
Tanjima

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

What is attitude?  You can choose your attitude, change your attitude, or ignore your attitude, but first let's talk about what defines one...
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

There will be altcoins that succeed but they will be few and far between.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Who told you about this sentiment?where did you get the idea that theres a bitcoin supporter that "hates all altcoin?youre making own issue while it wasnt existing,everyone here supports atleasr 1 altcoin or maybe couple,i dont believe that theres solo holder of bitcoin,we need another alternative to earn..
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

I wake up and sleep with cryptocurrencies everyday. So, i think, i need to learn as much as i can about crypto. Because if i forget anything about it, i lose part of money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: