Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your attitude to this?  (Read 1996 times)
NathanRennie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

I think both bitcoin and altcoin can exist still today is the big suprort of people who join it and know its feature clearly. So I believe in both of them and now I still use it.
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

indeed lots of coins are garbage as they sell just dreams and nothing else, but some have a working product and will have a place in market for a long time, not only for being rich but also to solve some real life problems.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Yeah, everyone has their respective things so that everyone has the right to decide whether to love and join crypto and bitcoin currencies or else they will move away from bitcoin and make bitcoin fall. I am sure if there is a support then certainly followed the opposing parties. It is unlikely that we attain the ultimate good without the hindrances. Preferably as a wise crypto currency player we do not follow one party that tends to support or hate bitcoin. We'd better mediate both by offering intelligent solutions and calling for more open reading of knowledge.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

This are just based on individual likeness. Some people are just in this game for bitcoins and bitcoin alone. They careless about what happens to altcoin. They just focus on bitcoin and trade only BTC against USDT. Bitcoin is the ultimate and others are just copycats. Some solely follow a particular altcoins and pay all their attention to it. So far it have given them the most gains.Like i said these are based on individual difference and interests. But the truth is that some projects are worth paying attention to.
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

not all that have a lot of coins can be rich, his example is now also a lot of coins that do not sell and become garbage. so in my opinion the most important thing is not just having a lot of coins but also the value of the coin.
JanitorMan

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

Every person has different perspective towards bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin has always considered as the safe investment for many people, because it has reached expectation in terms of its value and technology behind it. Regarding the altcoins, there are many ICO hasn't reached their own promises and targets, whether it didn't work according on their whitepaper, roadmap, development or it's because there is no ICO regulation for many countries which is many altcoins considered as a garbage or indicated as a scam for money laundering or just no progress at all.

In my own opinion, If ICOs are well regulated on many countries, i believe more ICO/altcoins with their own project will be improved in the future and then market will be positively growing with many solid altcoins. Again it depends on each person perspective.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Maybe I have not noticed this. But i think everyone has their own opinion and sometimes opinions might tally as a result of similar interests. This is probably why you think there are factions. But you wouldn't expect everyone to like the same thing or like what you like. Respect everyone's opinion.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Our attitude towards our investment in bitcoin is also very positive, because for us one of them is a money-making investment, both in the long term and long term.

Right. Being positive basically keeps your mind at ease, less stressed and less prone to making emotional decisions that will more often than not, result in a regretful outcome.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

My attitude is very good. Because I have benefited from Bitcoin's work. It changed my life. I have earned a lot of money through this precious. Now I can walk well with my family. I am grateful to this Bitcoin.
Yes, my attitude is also very good like you I am also benefited from bitcoin. Bitcoin really helps and change my life it gives me job with high income to support my family needs, I am so thankful to bitcoin cause it change me from rugs to riches.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
sormin

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

I think it all depends on everyone's taste. There may be some people who constantly use BTC to get rich. And some use altcoins for TRADE in some markets. It all depends on each person. Do not be too thought about the problem of the 2 teams. Although different but they have the same goal of getting rich from the results they get. Smiley

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
There are some people who only use Bitcoin and do not use Altcoins. And aja also some people who only use Altcoins to find his wealth. They just disagree. It depends on us as a consumer of how to respond.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

What is your attitude towards this?
my attitude to bitcoin is very good now, I still trust bitcoin from different angles and I am willing to share information to others who want to learn about bitcoin.......
My attitude to bitcoin is very good, it is bright idea to share your knowledge about in cryptocurrency cause many people are wanted to to learn more about in cryptocurrency, cause like you they trust also in bitcoin cause they know the benefits of bitcoin.
Dmmahesh

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

Hi..
I think bitcoin is a long-term investment...
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

I am one of those people who like altcoin rather than bitcoin, honestly I am currently investing more with altcoin.
hey, do not complain about the differences, everyone has the right to make their own choice.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

There were many altcoins last year that even gained more than bitcoin year by year. But the problem with the coin is that they are only for pump-and-dump, while bitcoin is more a store of value.
Bitcoin down earlier this year, the probability of bouncing back higher than other altcoins, they are lucky and become richer if they can get out and sell the coins on top, but for those who are trapped inside and not sold, the chances are that the coins will be thrown so hard that the only way to get out is to suffer a loss.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

I'm pretty normal and bitcoin, and to altcoins. Yes, not all of the alternative coins are worthy of our attention, but that doesn't make me hate them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

Altcoins are the places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoins. The altcoins you listed above are highly regarded altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO. Yes, everyone has the right thing so everyone has the right to decide whether to love and participate in electronic money and bitcoin or not, they will leave the bitcoin and reduce the bitcoin. It is unlikely that we will achieve the ultimate benefit without hindrance. We should make better arrangements by providing smart solutions and calling for open reading.
kimdungtruyen

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

These are very potential altcoins in the future. Altcoins are the places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoins. The altcoins you listed above are highly regarded altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO.
tobreak007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

Altcoins are the places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoins. The altcoins you listed above are highly regarded altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO. Everyone has the right things so that everyone has the right to decide whether to love and participate in electronic money and bitcoins or not, they will leave the bitcoin and reduce the bitcoin. It is unlikely that we will achieve the ultimate benefit without hindrance. We should make better arrangements by providing smart solutions and calling for open reading.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Altcoins created by Bitcoin, when you want to trading Altcoins you also need to have Bitcoin before buying them. Bitcoin is always worth and top of the top 100 coin over any coins. Although you earn a lot from Altcoins but bitcoin always hold the number one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: