Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135216 times)
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

There are tons of scams in crypto these days and this just as well might be another one... be careful with what you willing to invest and don't invest anything you can't lose... that being said...

MNE was proven a lying scam coin and that same DEV made another coin called ARTE... that coins as well was just another scam to pump the price of MNE.... well this project has a big tie with both of those projects....   you can look at my previous post from last year on the proof I post about MNE and will continue to follow this guy around until he is in jail or done scamming the community

here is a video of some connections of projects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&feature=youtu.be

Hello,

Here is the link to Artemine's bitcointalk thread where they officially tell everyone that Sebastian Dracopol is not a CEO, dev or any other member of their direct team. He is a volunteer from the community responsible to remove Spam and that's all.

I can assure you that Sebastian Dracopol who is part of our team is a correct, honest person that never scammed anyone.

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder
Online.io Blockchain Technologies Ltd

bullshit... I love how all three account come online today to try and prove what your saying...  haven't been active in weeks and all of a sudden mne account and ARTE account is online today responding... GG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:08:22 AM

How much will one token be worth when the project goes live?
Suffconci

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

I expect this business increase well and excellent. Sensible job, riveting approach, impeccably logo!
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

I expect this business increase well and excellent. Sensible job, riveting approach, impeccably logo!

It has an attractive idea that can spark an interest in almost anyone that uses the internet.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

OIO is a project that applies comfort in internet browsing, I think many will join in this project.

Exactly,this is something all of us could use.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

Hi guys,i read about the project, and liking it so far but do you guys have any working product yet or a demo video of how things will work ?

That would be helpful!
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Regarding the total token supply, how much of that will be reserved for the team?
LGBTQ

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

I posted the conversation with Sebastian Dracopol , an important guy in the Online.io ICO and CEO of two failed projects which probably lead into hundreds of thousands of dollars losses for his Artemine and Minereum community.

Imagine you spend $50,000 on a product which isn't working , so you walk back to the store and respectfully ask questions , what if you would been told "get the f*ck out of here , don't treat me like I am your employee" - would you stay cool about that ? That's how he treated his audience by using such a communication method while censoring and banning people everywhere he could.

There are more conversations like that , dozens of people who lost their money by believing in a story wrapped nicely.

How would you stay about that ?
Wouldn't you expose such a behavior which is presented in the video and let the community know about it ?

Warning Online.io Community

We have come across Sebastian Dracopol which is Development of Manager at Online.io in a failed project called Artemine,he is the only guy there, CEO,  and found out how miserable someone can act towards their investors.

Sebastian Dracopol is the only person behind Artemine and the only telegram admin since it has been created, even though he might try to hide it or have different identity there.

Besides censoring the Artemine thread and banning people everywhere he has a chance, lying and masking his direct involvement in a failed project are his favorite activities.

Now, he is involved in Online.io and you should be aware of such a person creating ICOs and cryptos one after the other for a purpose. You know that...

Here is the video which documents everything, please be aware and protect your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY

That's right there how he communicates with a major investor ,now may I ask you if you would like to be treated like that ? I am assuming Online.io community needs to know about the team behind it right ? And of course they must assume their people.

Isn't this industry pretty transparent ?

Check him out: https://online.io/#team
IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-dracopol-0318455/
UncleT

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

Security is the big topic lately so here is how the Online team see this problem:

Online.io platform will integrate a custom anti-malware and ad-blocking solution that will
be made available to end users, so they can enjoy a better experience on all websites.
Mass adoption of this solution also has the benefit of putting pressure on website
operators to use our system making it more popular and robust.

Security should be on everyones list. It has been the most important topic the last couple of years and whoever solves that mistery will get the most out of it.
Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

There are tons of scams in crypto these days and this just as well might be another one... be careful with what you willing to invest and don't invest anything you can't lose... that being said...

MNE was proven a lying scam coin and that same DEV made another coin called ARTE... that coins as well was just another scam to pump the price of MNE.... well this project has a big tie with both of those projects....   you can look at my previous post from last year on the proof I post about MNE and will continue to follow this guy around until he is in jail or done scamming the community

Hello,

Here is the link to Artemine's bitcointalk thread where they officially tell everyone that Sebastian Dracopol is not a CEO, dev or any other member of their direct team. He is a volunteer from the community responsible to remove Spam and that's all.

I can assure you that Sebastian Dracopol who is part of our team is a correct, honest person that never scammed anyone.

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

I don't know what to think of this :/ scams are such a big problem in the crypto world.

I find it extremely dissapointing that the CEO of another Crypto Project would fall on his own sword for Seb Dracopol, after what he's done to the Artemine project, and the Artemine community.  I'm posting this to warn any potential crypto investors what happened to us in the Artemine community by Sebastian Dracopol, Head of Development for the Online.io community.  We have lost a lot of money, and you have been warned.

Lets set the record straight on this situation with Seb, the Artemine project, and the Online.io ICO that Seb is the Head of Development for.

First off, I was the one who made that video because I reached out to the Artemine Admin on Telegram, which Seb served as; and to the supposed Artemine "team" via email, like he suggested, and no one ever responded back.  After numerous emails, and keep in mind I am one of the top holders of Artemine; but to make it clear I don't expect special treatment, and many of us investors in this project were quite patient. 

The Artemine roadmap ends at February 2018, and there have been no further updates of any sort.  It seems that the Minereum project went quite well at first, and then those tokens of real value were to be invested into the Artemine ICO; which seemed to do weel at first, but drastically took a wrong turn somewhere from the behavior exhibited by Seb Dracopol and this "team". 

Seb Dracopol has constantly attempted to deny he has any direct involvement in this project, yet it has been proven he has been the main admin for the Minereum and Artemine Telegram threads; and that he constantly censors and bans concerned investors to cover up the fact there is nothing happening with this project.  He also admitted this in the conversation he had with me by "cleaning up" the thread.  If he was a mere volunteer, why would he be allowed to treat the Artemine community after they invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into this project, like he has, for so long?  It doesn't make sense.

Plus, he hides his involvement on the LinkedIn account, and anywhere else because the Online.io ICO just launched; so him and the Online.io team doesn't want anyone to know about this dead project, that seems to have take everyone's money.  I finally went ahead and called him out on it directly, so he banned me from the Artemine thread, then he ignored me when I tried reaching out to him.

The only reason he talked to me after that conversation is because I had proof he tried to hide his identity on Telegram.  He is truly an arrogant piece of shit, that doesn't mind manipulating and taking money from his investors and then turning around and censoring them.  This kind of negative behavior will no longer be tolerated by the Artemine and Crypto Community.  If he and his underlings exhibit this type of negative behavior here, what do you expect they will do with your investments in any project in the future?  Think about it.

Here is the evidence, and by the way I am NOT a spammer, and I am NOT paid opposition.  I am also NOT blackmailing or harrasing anyone, I along with many other investors who were screwed over in this project want justice to be done for these grievous actions carried out by Seb Dracopol, and his colleagues who tried to smear our image under newly created fake accounts.  There is nothing in it for me to "attack" what seems to be a dead project; especially when I'm one of the major investors, but I will do everything I can to help others from falling into the same trap.

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/jbnTw7k

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

Why is it they never responded to concerned investors on this thread until now?  And only to cover for Seb Dracopol and company?  Think about it.

Actions speak louder than words, and we need justice for this kind of negative behavior in the Crypto Space.

Now you know, and you have been warned, if there's anything left of this project they need to completely remove Seb Dracopol from it, and be more transparent with the Artemine community, not lie, smear, censor, and try to cover up wrong-doings.

It's extremely dissapointing that it's had to come to this, but they have forced my hand to speak up for all of us investors into Artemine and the Crypto Space.

So the real question is, what have they done with all of our money?  What have they done the hundreds of thousands of dollars, euros, etc; while they censored and banned us?  We need to find out, now, not later.  No more lies.

JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

Can you please explain this proof of online algorithm?I never heared for it before.I know about pos,pow,but not this.

Here is a quote from WP for you:

The  basis  of  rewards  for  website  operators  will  be  the  Proof-of-Online  which  is  a  number  that  quantifies how many minutes users spend on each website.Websites will have a script embedded on them (for example http://online.io/script.js?site=site_id)The webserver on http://online.io will be a Node.js cluster hosted behind Cloudflare.The  combination  of  Cloudflare's  protection  and  our  own  custom  implemented  solution  in  the  cluster will count real people online (multiple sessions from the same user at the same time will count as one).The webserver will store each website's stats.Every week each website's visits will be converted to ICE tokens after a period of 7 days (visits for 1-7 of the month will be paid on the 14th, etc.)

Hope it helps.

Does that mean that we will be tracked by Online and proof of online ?
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

Just found this project and it is interesting if it will help us block all those adds and trackers.Will it also offer VPN?
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Just found this project and it is interesting if it will help us block all those adds and trackers.Will it also offer VPN?

Yes, it ill offer VPP and you will be able to make money with VPN bandwidth also.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

Yes, it ill offer VPP and you will be able to make money with VPN bandwidth also.

That is quite interesting, how will we be able to make money with VPN? How will that work exactly?
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

Hello Dan,

As Artemine team confirmed in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.1900 I never had a role in their team as Dev, CEO, or otherwise. I was just a volunteering member of their community, helping with some spam removal from their chat in my little spare time.

The only Crypto team where i was ever involved as Head of Development/ Dev Manager - as pointed out in my CV -  is Online.io where i lead an awesome team, focusing on changing the internet and delivering a great project.

Best regards,

Seb

Online.io - Development Manager

Hello,

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

I don't know what to think of this :/ scams are such a big problem in the crypto world.

I find it extremely dissapointing that the CEO of another Crypto Project would fall on his own sword for Seb Dracopol, after what he's done to the Artemine project, and the Artemine community.  I'm posting this to warn any potential crypto investors what happened to us in the Artemine community by Sebastian Dracopol, Head of Development for the Online.io community.  We have lost a lot of money, and you have been warned.

Lets set the record straight on this situation with Seb, the Artemine project, and the Online.io ICO that Seb is the Head of Development for.

First off, I was the one who made that video because I reached out to the Artemine Admin on Telegram, which Seb served as; and to the supposed Artemine "team" via email, like he suggested, and no one ever responded back.  After numerous emails, and keep in mind I am one of the top holders of Artemine; but to make it clear I don't expect special treatment, and many of us investors in this project were quite patient. 

The Artemine roadmap ends at February 2018, and there have been no further updates of any sort.  It seems that the Minereum project went quite well at first, and then those tokens of real value were to be invested into the Artemine ICO; which seemed to do weel at first, but drastically took a wrong turn somewhere from the behavior exhibited by Seb Dracopol and this "team". 

Seb Dracopol has constantly attempted to deny he has any direct involvement in this project, yet it has been proven he has been the main admin for the Minereum and Artemine Telegram threads; and that he constantly censors and bans concerned investors to cover up the fact there is nothing happening with this project.  He also admitted this in the conversation he had with me by "cleaning up" the thread.  If he was a mere volunteer, why would he be allowed to treat the Artemine community after they invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into this project, like he has, for so long?  It doesn't make sense.

Plus, he hides his involvement on the LinkedIn account, and anywhere else because the Online.io ICO just launched; so him and the Online.io team doesn't want anyone to know about this dead project, that seems to have take everyone's money.  I finally went ahead and called him out on it directly, so he banned me from the Artemine thread, then he ignored me when I tried reaching out to him.

The only reason he talked to me after that conversation is because I had proof he tried to hide his identity on Telegram.  He is truly an arrogant piece of shit, that doesn't mind manipulating and taking money from his investors and then turning around and censoring them.  This kind of negative behavior will no longer be tolerated by the Artemine and Crypto Community.  If he and his underlings exhibit this type of negative behavior here, what do you expect they will do with your investments in any project in the future?  Think about it.

Here is the evidence, and by the way I am NOT a spammer, and I am NOT paid opposition.  I am also NOT blackmailing or harrasing anyone, I along with many other investors who were screwed over in this project want justice to be done for these grievous actions carried out by Seb Dracopol, and his colleagues who tried to smear our image under newly created fake accounts.  There is nothing in it for me to "attack" what seems to be a dead project; especially when I'm one of the major investors, but I will do everything I can to help others from falling into the same trap.

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly:

Why is it they never responded to concerned investors on this thread until now?  And only to cover for Seb Dracopol and company?  Think about it.

Actions speak louder than words, and we need justice for this kind of negative behavior in the Crypto Space.

Now you know, and you have been warned, if there's anything left of this project they need to completely remove Seb Dracopol from it, and be more transparent with the Artemine community, not lie, smear, censor, and try to cover up wrong-doings.

It's extremely dissapointing that it's had to come to this, but they have forced my hand to speak up for all of us investors into Artemine and the Crypto Space.

So the real question is, what have they done with all of our money?  What have they done the hundreds of thousands of dollars, euros, etc; while they censored and banned us?  We need to find out, now, not later.  No more lies.

musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

Hello Dan,

As Artemine team confirmed in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.1900 I never had a role in their team as Dev, CEO, or otherwise. I was just a volunteering member of their community, helping with some spam removal from their chat in my little spare time.

The only Crypto team where i was ever involved as Head of Development/ Dev Manager - as pointed out in my CV -  is Online.io where i lead an awesome team, focusing on changing the internet and delivering a great project.

Best regards,

Seb

Hello,

Best regards

Alexandru Iulian Florea
CEO & Founder

logging in to your other account to "confirm" you had no part in ARTE, shouldn't give anyone more confidence then anything....

even sine the fact ARTE dev has been active in 2 months but once your name was in question the handle logged in ASAP to try to hide the evidence...
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

Nowdays websites are full of ads that try to sell you something they think you need by creating an unfriendly and irritating browsing experience. Online.io could finally be solution for those issues.

Is it possible to test the product yet,to see how effective is with blocking all that annoying stuff?
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

Great project. This one have a potential in cryptocurrency world. The idea and the concent is really amazing. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon.
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

The platform sets itself an innovative change of the Internet, revolutionizing the viewing experience and making it faster, not monitored without malicious software and advertising.
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Nowdays websites are full of ads that try to sell you something they think you need by creating an unfriendly and irritating browsing experience. Online.io could finally be solution for those issues.

Is it possible to test the product yet,to see how effective is with blocking all that annoying stuff?

Hello,

in July we'll have Chrome and Firefox browser extensions beta, and a lot of other cool releases for Q3 2018!

Please check our Road Map until Q4 2019 on our website and join our cool community on Telegram to find out about latest news

Best Regards,

Seb

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: