Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in Cryptocurrency  (Read 610 times)
bharatgandass

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

If you are newbie and seriously want to learn about crypto. You need a teacher if you wan to learn fast, otherwise with your search go to google, youtube, medium. this is very long process. you need to know learn about company, roadmap, whitepaper, bounty rewards, mining and many more. so please search a best teacher for fast with thread learning.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

First thing I want to advise to you is that you should do some research about cryptocurrency and bitcoin on google and watch some videos about it on you tube. In the beginning everything seems complicated but as long as you spend your time researching and involving yourself with this topics then you will start to comprehend it.  Try first learning the basics such as the history, how to make wallets, how to make transactions and how the market works. Then later on try also reading more advance materials.

Sir, Great message for a newbie in crypto space.. I completely agree with that...

A newbie should also understand that bitcoin of today is complex, but bitcoin of tomorrow will not be as complex as the one it is today ! Things will change..
Bitcoin is an exponential innovation.. In 1989 if you were to send an email - you would compile a version of the Unix mail program using a C compiler and Unix command line skills. You needed to set it up on the command line, type out the email, and then that typed email was transmitted across the great internet in an astonishing THREE days.. 20 years later, an old mother was able to replicate that experience with a swipe of her finger on her iPAD.

Bitcoin is in the same stage as internet was in 1992 - 1994.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

Hi im a newbie in cryptocurrency that why im here i want to learn about it any suggestion or post that i need to read to learn about it?..

Hi, I know a perfect site to learn to start with. It's blockgeeks.com. If anyone knows a better site, please share. I found blockgeeks to be the best for a beginner.
Just read a guide a day for a month and you will know a lot more. Of course, you won't understand everything but still a very good place to start.
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

for newbies like me, the first thing to do is to do research on cryptocurrency with Google you can get a lot of information about the significance, importance, and application of cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Try first learning how to create a wallet because this is important enough, how to do transactions, and how the market works. and you can do while following the bounty program indirectly you will understand more cryptocurrency and of course you can generate luck.
AlbertOmuyadun

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

Hi, I'm also a newbie in cryptocurrency though I understand little about it as digital currency, learning how it works is a bit complicated, well I believe with time I'll understand it more as I spend more time on it and in this forum. There's a whole lot to learn in this forum
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

You know maybe some YouTube channels that have some great tutorials and videos about it?
For me better at the beggining is to read some news on internet or articles cause thanks to that you will think about what you are exactly reading, after getting some basic knowledge you could try to find something on Youtube.

zap2per

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

I find it most valuable to watch videos on yt and read topics in help sections on this forum.
This is very time consuming business and you shouldn't waste your time on bad forums or some questionable sources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: