Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in Cryptocurrency  (Read 610 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

As a newbie i'll advise that you go through each and everything regarding cryptocurrency and bitcoin on google and watch some videos about it on youtube. Try first learning the basics such as the history, how to make wallets, how to make transactions and how the market works. Then later on try also reading more advanced materials.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Expand to read in the Bitcointalk group and most of the questions I think are very good in the learning process for new people, and often read the news and the development of crypto is very useful.
exactly, i started my bitcoin way from this site

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

you can visit reddit for a whole new world, quite messy up there but they're willing to teach you.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

First thing I did as a newbie was to learn the underlying principle behind the blockchain technology...I read a lot and I didn't understand much. I went on YouTube's and Google search and some trading groups where crypto trading was taught on telegram we're highly useful too.
Even this forum was highly helpful too
cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

Hi im a newbie in cryptocurrency that why im here i want to learn about it any suggestion or post that i need to read to learn about it?..

First you need to lear all the rules in regards of using this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.0

Next you need to read also this because one of the important thing you must learn here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

After learning all of that,you can explore the whole forum and can make some bucks here

This is really helpful information. After go through this post, Learn about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo etc. Then Coinbase, MyEtherWallet, Neotracker and Bittrex, EtherDelta etc. Then make the way to earning cryptos

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

Hi im a newbie in cryptocurrency that why im here i want to learn about it any suggestion or post that i need to read to learn about it?..

First you need to lear all the rules in regards of using this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.0

Next you need to read also this because one of the important thing you must learn here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

After learning all of that,you can explore the whole forum and can make some bucks here

This is really helpful information. After go through this post, Learn about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo etc. Then Coinbase, MyEtherWallet, Neotracker and Bittrex, EtherDelta etc. Then make the way to earning cryptos
If you are a newbie in cryptocurrency, the first thing you must need to do is to make some research, if you're going to do that you can be here in this cryptocurrencies. You better have some proper knowledge for your to invest your money. And you should not be afraid of taking a risk.
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Just use google to familiarize yourself with btc and crypto in general.
You can find a lot of useful information on reddit and other subs.
Very informative and smart group of people on that site.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

Welcome here but this is not a tutorial forum, so buckle up and go to google and learn about it. Then daily read bitcoins news. To simply say it's a currency but online one, it increases and decreases. To hodl it you need a wallet get electrum wallet, write your pin and seed some where safe. Fees are charged on buying and selling, never store them on a exchange, never deal here unless you understand whom you've dealing with.

Bonus tip BCH (Bitcoin Cash) is not Bitcoin!.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

At the first, you must learn the basic of Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Wallet, Blockchain, etc. And after you mastering that you can choose what do you want to be. Like if you are want to be Miner you can learn some Mining rig, pool, etc. Don't go further before you learn the basic first.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

all you have to do first is read a thread about cryptocurrency, what is bitcoin. post threads appropriately and do not post haphazardly or exit the topic. If all that you have mastered just started to enter the bounty. keep up the spirit and welcome to join.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

There are a lot of beginners involved in e-money as well as those who want to invest but now they do not have much experience in the field of virtual currency as well as ignorance of the market. I think in the future there will definitely be more people involved in Bitcoin, and electronic money will thrive.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

To begin with, you should learn the bitcoin as much as possible and the technology on which it is based, it will be very useful to you, look for information from all possible sources, or buy a book
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

First of all you need to know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin from google and other news site. After that it will help you to work with cryptocurrencies.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

and certainly there are many things you should learn in cryptographic science, and most importantly, what you have to learn is about analyzing prices, about investing, and about trading.

some people always choose trading, and some prefer investing, and I suggest to you as a beginner, you better choose to learn about investment and also about bounty. the world of trading is not good for beginners.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

My advice for you is to never give up on this industry and be patient, but before anything else read and read more and more about everything related to cryptocurrency in this forum. By reading you will be able to know every part of the industry and most especially on how it works.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

Learn the fundamentals of btc first, there are plenty of btc 101 guides on the internet, I've included one from our blog in a link below. Secondly, or maybe even before, read up on the blockchain tech/distributed ledger, after all, it's the technology behind cryptocurrency. There's a link to a blockchain guide below as well. Once you feel a little more comfortable with these, then move on to wallets--how to securely store your coins, how to perform transactions to and from your wallet. After this, look into exchange platforms. Start thinking about how you want to purchase bitcoins, credit card, in person, a bank transfer? There are exchange platforms that support these methods better than others. There's no right way to start your research, but it is imperative that you gain a basic understanding of all these aspects within crypto before you start trying to invest a large amount of funds. Remember, btc transactions are irreversible, so triple check everything before hitting 'send!' Also, never invest more than you can afford to lose and most importantly, be patient!

Btc 101: http://bit.ly/Bitcoin101Guide

Blockchain: http://bit.ly/GuidetoBlockchain

Exchanges: http://bit.ly/GuideToExchanges

Wallets: http://bit.ly/WalletGuide

^Hope these help get you started. There's plenty on our blog but this forum is also a fantastic resource for learning, use it!

Cheers!
jh3mx (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

i need a lot of patience on reading to learn this but challenge accepted Cheesy

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Well there are much to learn here in the forum or in the process of investing bitcoin. I guess you may start reading first the ruling section and ranking section. Go in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 and try to read all the sticky threads out there but do not reply on that section because it is a note for the admin to take for the references and future uses in the near future. It could be the basis for the newcomers. I have read those parts and still i need to learn more in the forum. You see even the likes of me still need to manage in learning the forum. Hopefully it is helpful to you especially on the link i provided for you to read.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

My advice to you is that go clear your basics on the topic and get some good books for yourself. try to spend some time researching the market and how advanced it is. You will then be able to understand how the market behaves and also try to study something about technical analysis and how  it works, the various tools of technical analysis. Then for this  bitcoin talk forum, you will find various threads started by newbies like you to seek motivations n inspiration from he experienced members of the community. Also various threads like 'bitcoin for beginners', 'best coin to invest in', 'best time to trade, buy sell, etc.' These might be a kinda help to you!
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

First of all, you have to gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. For that, you have to search on the goodle, you would find tons of information. Once, you have have enough knowledge, then you can start both crypto trading and participating in bounties. There are several types of bounties you can participate and earn stakes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: