Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade altcoins??  (Read 682 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

Trading and profit or loosing?
Is there anyone who want to loose their money?

Good day!! Guys I want to learn how to trade altcoins?
I just wanna ask what are the fundamentals?
Buy a token and HODL it for some years.

True, who enters the market to lose money? No one, and yet most people that try to earn their living through trading become losers, because there is simply no way for everyone to become a winner, if you want to win then that means someone needs to lose and unfortunately for many people that try trading and that are completely unprepared so losing is all they're ever going to achieve.
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:02:27 AM

First, you must have altocoin to trade.. Then you choose market.. And the altocoins ready to trading with trader on the market..
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

Fundamental and technical analyses. For altcoins fundamental analysis more important - news, events. Altcoins with small cap can make x2-x3 by one good news (about new partnerships, for example). You can check it on coinmarketcal or twitter.
hawaii236

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:20:24 AM

Thank you all for the information.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

In this transaction impossible to be manipulated, because in this transaction the number of confirmation more and more, the validity is also increasing. Transaction traffic is likely to rise and fall is not fixed ,, by giving reference ID transaction only, we can know the truth of the transaction has been done with true or not and already successfully sent or not.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

To trade altcoins you have to choose good exchange, first analyse which exchange is safe and secure to trade. And another thing you have to check is about the transaction fes. Check which exchange with low transaction fees. There are so many exchanges now available in that coinbase, Electrum, Green wallet and mycelium wallets are good to trade all coins. These exchanges are very safe and secure to buy or sell coins.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

if you have received a token, you should wait until the token is registered, this will affect the value of the token. You need to create an account on the exchange, you need a wallet to store EtH, Once the token has been received, you can sell it for BTC. advice for you to hold your coin and sell at the right moment.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

buy a good book and learn
What do you mean 'buy a good book and read'? You didn't even specify the particular book he should buy. Moreover, a noob trader might buy ha book to learn to trade yet won't make much, but keep on making costly mistakes of selling quickly. I think one needs to learn not to be too greedy and be patient not to sell when there are many reds in the market.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

You can go to the exchange market that is familiar to users of cryptocurrency even its security has been trusted by many people. but before trading altcoin you can see if your altcoin type is listed in the existing exchange market. before trading altcoin, try checking the tokens you have by looking at coinmarketcap and choosing the exchange market available in it.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

The fundamentals are:
1) There is no fundamentals except BTC is number 1.
2) If there will appear any fundamentals it will mean that cryptomarket has degraded to the forex one (no evo, no profits except for the whales)
Seriously - just learn about platforms, type of coins, their development, implementation, even gossips and so on. I know it sounds boring but you can find some stuff you really like. If you do not do this you simply can loose on timing (for example not reading news about future development aspect and buying some coin at ath)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

Start by checking information about it in the trading sections on this forum. There are a plenty of information and tutorials about it on Youtube. Google search also knows everything about it. Good luck and high income on your trading.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

Are those altcoins come from the bounty campaign, if yes, you should wait for the coin or token listing in the exchange, and register in the exchange, after depositing can trade it.
If no, you should find the bigger exchange and deposit the money and start to trade it, don't using the low volume trading exchange, many scams in altcoins, they will close without notice, all your money will be gone!  Angry

exchange list:   https://coinsutra.com/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

Just like how you trade Bitcoin or Ethereum. You must decide when to buy and when to sell. If you choose HOLD, set a risk limit that you can take,
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

The basic principle is very simple. You buy when the coin falls and sells when the coin goes up. If you adhere to these principles, you will always be in the black.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

The basic principle is very simple. You buy when the coin falls and sells when the coin goes up. If you adhere to these principles, you will always be in the black.

This invest method can use in Stock market, but I don't think it can use in the altcoins market, you never know how many ratios to drop and rise in the same day, some token or coin have dropped the value over 70% is universal, better to set your target price before you want to buy or sell it.  Tongue

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

First need to know the concept how to trade and then go to local exchanges. Now there are so many local exchanges available. In that we have to check which one is the best and safe. And also you have to cross check the transactions fees. Some exchange has high transaction fees and some has reasonable. Check with that and then trade the altcoins.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

In fact, you should register on several exchanges and try to invest a small sum in a coin. I think that for a start this experience will help you many times to find out the basics of trading with altcoins.

dessertinvest

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

mb he asks how to trade unlisted tokens?))

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

If you ask such a question, then you are not ready to trade. You are ruined or deceived. Need to learn. There are many books, many thematic forums. The main desire and patience.
If you have tokens and need to sell them - you need to register for a stock exchange, for example Binznka, there you can withdraw without verification to mine, up to 1 bitcoin.
Trading, believe me very much, but it is dangerous as drugs  Grin Grin Grin
ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

the basic rule of currency trading is to buy at a fall, sell at takeoff, everything else can not be explained in a nutshell
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: