Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] "Cubits"(QBT) HI POS Coin v2.1.3-Starbuck UPDATED!  (Read 69966 times)
vampirus

Activity: 982
Merit: 517

Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:41:59 PM

dev vampirus Hello!  why you do not develop a coin, or work continues.

QBT work fine and currently not need update. All questions about promotion to  @cassieheart

SCIFIKEDGPLCAPS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

dev... - today the growth was $ 0.020017 USD (1132.09%) .... because there was no answer - before that I  sold 22,000 coins, you are an asshole.
It's not easy to amuse me, but you made me spit precious coffee all over the screen and laugh... Grin Thanks a bunch, I'll tip you with 1000 QBT, just give me an address.

To get some QBT related 'news', you might follow this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092094.0

It's time to buy QBT (and not sell them) to get some SCIFI as hinted in the posts above yours...

ehm pow for this coin ended? or just suspended ?
As the forum is slow today, I'll not link to a specific post but yes, PoW ended. QBT is a PoS only coin since last year or something like that.
        Dunkelheit667, for your reply, thank you, sorry for the coffee!  I hope everything is in order with the technique. - I so much time and looked for that thread about the QBT model, and its development, ... Yes .. sorry for what happened ... nevertheless, thank you for the offer, nobly, on your part, my  cryptopia CLYiGpmFHzprQKvjR5qn2qqvW9YEpNGrJq, if you do not mind throwing more.  I will return the QBT purse back in sync. Thank you.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:09:26 PM

dev, I asked for an answer on the Cubits coin, news or updates ...... - I never got a response - today the growth was $ 0.020017 USD (1132.09%) .... because there was no answer - before that I  sold 22,000 coins, you are an asshole.

There is no Dev on this coin. There was a contract to create it years back.

Vamp is offering a share of new SCIFI coin based on QBT holdings, No sending of coins needed this time.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Dunkelheit667
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157

no degradation

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

Dunkelheit667, for your reply, thank you, sorry for the coffee!  I hope everything is in order with the technique. - I so much time and looked for that thread about the QBT model, and its development, ... Yes .. sorry for what happened ... nevertheless, thank you for the offer, nobly, on your part, my  cryptopia CLYiGpmFHzprQKvjR5qn2qqvW9YEpNGrJq, if you do not mind throwing more.  I will return the QBT purse back in sync. Thank you.
Everything is fine and in good shape, thank you. You're welcome, please find a little QBT tip on the mentioned address, enjoy (e.g. to claim some SCIFI next year)! Hope to see you in vampirus' thread as well, he put a lot of work into the SCIFI project and kept our loved "old" coins alive. Smiley

"And the machine keeps pushing time through the cogs, like paste into strings into paste again, and only the machine keeps using time to make time to make time.
And when the machine stops, time is an illusion that we created free will.
" - an unnamed Hybrid
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

Everything is fine and in good shape, thank you. You're welcome, please find a little QBT tip on the mentioned address, enjoy (e.g. to claim some SCIFI next year)! Hope to see you in vampirus' thread as well, he put a lot of work into the SCIFI project and kept our loved "old" coins alive. Smiley
          Thank you, I received from you the generosity of  Cubits(QBT)1232.80554000, excellent!  I'm thankful, thank you !!!
  I have a hope for recovering my loss ... Dev developers, do not throw a bitcointalkt, support a branch ... you are an engine-we have fuel ..., valuable actions.
 SCIFI well, waiting for next year
thanks Dunkelheit667 Smiley
rusbalt

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

Hello! Colleagues, tell me please, this coin pays 300% per annum? If so, what do you need to do to do this, can there be instructions?
Dunkelheit667
Legendary

no degradation

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:19:41 PM

Hello! Colleagues, tell me please, this coin pays 300% per annum? If so, what do you need to do to do this, can there be instructions?

Roughly 30% at the moment.

Well, you have to own QBT to get your stake. This means you should buy QBT first. Then, transfer them to your local wallet and split the balance (for maximum stake). Finally, you have to mine your stake. With other words, open your local wallet at least every 15 days and let it run (24/7 if you can for maximum stake - it's possible to use a rasperry pi or something like that for staking).

"And the machine keeps pushing time through the cogs, like paste into strings into paste again, and only the machine keeps using time to make time to make time.
" - an unnamed Hybrid
vampirus

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:18:51 PM

It maybe time to do a Cubits V4.0, I really don't want my project to die....

If anyone has some ideas or wants to help pm me.

I should have more information on the new release in the coming days.  

~Cassie

If make Cubits V4.0 with fresh blockchain, Cryptopia take 5 BTC for relisting.
If you want some Cubits for compensate yours lost because "hard drive failed" and use for promotion,
give us new address, it will be "Cubits Foundations" and we donate to you.
If you want and most users will agree, I may return PoW mining and make SCIFI style coin (50% PoW + 50% PoS blocks)

SCIFIKEDGPLCAPS
cassieheart (OP)

Activity: 354

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

I think we should leave QBT alone if its going to cost 5btc to bring mining back.

It maybe time to do a Cubits V4.0, I really don't want my project to die....

If anyone has some ideas or wants to help pm me.

I should have more information on the new release in the coming days.  

~Cassie

If make Cubits V4.0 with fresh blockchain, Cryptopia take 5 BTC for relisting.
If you want some Cubits for compensate yours lost because "hard drive failed" and use for promotion,
give us new address, it will be "Cubits Foundations" and we donate to you.
If you want and most users will agree, I may return PoW mining and make SCIFI style coin (50% PoW + 50% PoS blocks)

vampirus

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:53:30 PM

As I say before, I may return PoW mining and make SCIFI style coin (50% PoW + 50% PoS blocks) and it cost nothing.

SCIFIKEDGPLCAPS
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:59:48 PM

I am all for it, But what about everyone else?

As I say before, I may return PoW mining and make SCIFI style coin (50% PoW + 50% PoS blocks) and it cost nothing.
Dunkelheit667
Legendary

no degradation

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:28:10 AM

I'm fine with PoW mining. I mean, if someone really wants to get in and doesn't want to buy coins for whatever reason (doesn't like exchanges or "waste" his/her BTC) - mining is the way to go.

Btw. we should have asked if they could integrate Cubits as ingame currency.  Wink

http://slitherine.com/products/product.asp?gid=692

" - an unnamed Hybrid
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:43:22 AM

My thoughts exactly, I think mining also helps with promotion. I unfortunately bricked the hard drive that held 5 million + Cubits that were saved for promotion, development and also some of my personal stash, so bringing back mining would help some, vamp also recommended me to start a foundation address for donations I may do that.

I'm fine with PoW mining. I mean, if someone really wants to get in and doesn't want to buy coins for whatever reason (doesn't like exchanges or "waste" his/her BTC) - mining is the way to go.

Btw. we should have asked if they could integrate Cubits as ingame currency.  Wink

VH9C0nQgP5Py

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:13:30 PM

My thoughts exactly, I think mining also helps with promotion. I unfortunately bricked the hard drive that held 5 million + Cubits that were saved for promotion, development and also some of my personal stash, so bringing back mining would help some, vamp also recommended me to start a foundation address for donations I may do that.

Hi Cassie/all, I'm not a dev or know anything about promotion, etc, just an investor.  Having said that, fwiw:

- In favor of going to 50% POW/POS for better adoption, increase miners/security.  Also consider lower block time/adjust reward accordingly, but others need to chime in on pros/cons.  (think LTC's lower conf time model was tested well lately, e.g. when block size/time is clogged up in btc, chose LTC liquidity so escape from shady exchanges was possible, etc).  So point is bigger picture about what's involved in repositioning from store of value towards hybrid pow/pos utility, now have a few years real world experience with what is useful, and why other coins died/flourished, etc.

- Cubits name itself is great and one of its biggest assets along with a long history/established blockchain.  And most importantly actually has some competent dev support behind it.  How about take this 4.0 opp to broaden out away from the scifi theme and expand potential audience?  Scifi coin is the king of scifi theme, so keeping qbt themed against it is of limited purpose/audience, boxed in?

- Maybe explore what's perfect coin attributes for use in apps/applications, plant seed, and see what sprouts?  Along lines of Dunkelheit's post above.  If community is willing to adjust to rebranding/purpose or other creative utility ideas, will start with 500K qbt donation into promotion/dev fund towards that.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:41:58 AM

Btw. who on earth just dumped 1.3 million QBT just before receiving his SCIFI? Insanity... Tongue

On November 11th someone somehow gained access to my email address and used "forgot password" to get int my exchange accounts and dumped all my coins, which was really bad for some coins where I was the primary market-maker. I do not know how they go into my email, they did it on Nov 2nd, so some dumping on some exchanges happened then, I told provider they said they couldn't do anything, and Nov 8th despite all precautions the hacker somehow got back in. Now I know why long after there should be no-one left with cheap coins of a given type to dump we still see crazy dumps: it probably happens every time a hacker gets into someone's email.

Although this does not seem to have been what happened to me, it is worth while taking nte of the fact that a popular method of hacking lately, due to so many sites telling people to set up a phone as "two factor" security, is to call the phone company and give some crazy sob-story about losing phone and asking he phone number to be switched over to the hacker's burner phone. They call hundreds of times if need be, until they get a phone staffperson stupid enough to fall for the story. So think twice before involving a phone in your financial security.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
vampirus

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:19:58 PM

How much PoW reward set: 10, 25, 50 or 75?
I leave old retarget algo, 3 min block (PoW difficulty based on PoS blocks also)

SCIFIKEDGPLCAPS
Dunkelheit667
Legendary

no degradation

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:49:45 AM

Btw. who on earth just dumped 1.3 million QBT just before receiving his SCIFI? Insanity... Tongue

On November 11th someone somehow gained access to my email address and used "forgot password" to get int my exchange accounts and dumped all my coins, which was really bad for some coins where I was the primary market-maker. I do not know how they go into my email, they did it on Nov 2nd, so some dumping on some exchanges happened then, I told provider they said they couldn't do anything, and Nov 8th despite all precautions the hacker somehow got back in. Now I know why long after there should be no-one left with cheap coins of a given type to dump we still see crazy dumps: it probably happens every time a hacker gets into someone's email.

Although this does not seem to have been what happened to me, it is worth while taking nte of the fact that a popular method of hacking lately, due to so many sites telling people to set up a phone as "two factor" security, is to call the phone company and give some crazy sob-story about losing phone and asking he phone number to be switched over to the hacker's burner phone. They call hundreds of times if need be, until they get a phone staffperson stupid enough to fall for the story. So think twice before involving a phone in your financial security.

-MarkM-
Sad to read what happened and thanks for giving a warning.

I've personally never trusted email providers and use (a paid) server since late 90s, just because I think the guys are getting paid and hijacking a domain needs more involvment. Might be an option for you as well. I mean, email is the most important communication channel since more than 20 years, nothing hurts more than losing control over an email account (I would not care about my phone). Undecided

And yes, for 2FA simply use Google Authenticator. I would not enter my phone number (if possible) on any site in the interwebs because of the reason you've mentioned.

Damn, this must hurt. I know you are here since 'the beginning'. Cry It will not help, but just share a QBT adress and I'll send you 1.000 coins or something, just because...

How much PoW reward set: 10, 25, 50 or 75?
I leave old retarget algo, 3 min block (PoW difficulty based on PoS blocks also)
Good question. The last reward was 3 or 4 when I'm not wrong. What would be a good measure to prevent hashrate-bombs like we've seen in the past? 25 or 10 maybe? I mean, big miners switching to 'our' blockchain would not help new people to get some coins but the reward should be high enough to motivate them to mine (if they want to get in).

" - an unnamed Hybrid
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:33:49 AM

I defiantly agree with you on that.

[/quote]
Good question. The last reward was 3 or 4 when I'm not wrong. What would be a good measure to prevent hashrate-bombs like we've seen in the past? 25 or 10 maybe? I mean, big miners switching to 'our' blockchain would not help new people to get some coins but the reward should be high enough to motivate them to mine (if they want to get in).
[/quote]
rusbalt

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:36:29 PM

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you: 2) Send your (local wallet) address and signed message to vampirus.
Is it a message on bitcointalk or a signature you generate from the command line?

If it's a command line signature can you give instructions on how to do that on the wallet?
It's a combination of both. You will sign the message with your local wallet (to proof you own the address) and send the address/message/signature via bitcointalk to vampirus. So he can verify you are the owner of this address.

1) Sign the message

1.1) If you use the GUI wallet, click on "File" -> "Sign message...". A new windows will open.
- choose "Sign Message", the first line has to cointain your address, you can use the address book icon to select one (e.g. CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv)
- type a unique message in the box below your address (e.g. Hello vampirus, I confirm that I'm the owner of CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv. November 9th, 2017. Thank you, Dunkelheit667)
- click on "Sign Message", the signature will appear inside the third row (and a green "Message signed."), you will get an output like:
Code:
IFWq0LhAh7f9pFzZcjyyLMteqO6AL28D4kZU232/BFEEvhGJ86EkqCf1lPS+3UEofRom/CyoTgzS/tnKTnU31ws=
- you can use the icon on the right to copy this signature if needed

1.2) You can use the command line as well.
- signmessage CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv "Hello vampirus, I confirm that I'm the owner of CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv. November 9th, 2017. Thank you, Dunkelheit667"
- the response will be a signature

2) Send the address, message and signature to vampirus via bitcointalk private message.
I would suggest using the [ code ]-tag (it's the hash key in the post dialog) inside your pm, because the forum software might reformat your signature... this can cause trouble when verifying the message. Try code blocks like this for any unique address:

Code:
Address: CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv

Message: Hello vampirus, I confirm that I'm the owner of CMmRiBwDREzDweRDPmrVLFCdyVF46MfVrv. November 9th, 2017. Thank you, Dunkelheit667

Signature: IFWq0LhAh7f9pFzZcjyyLMteqO6AL28D4kZU232/BFEEvhGJ86EkqCf1lPS+3UEofRom/CyoTgzS/tnKTnU31ws=

3) Hint
To get all addresses with a balance, use "Send coins" -> "Coin Control", select "Tree Mode". Each row will contain one of your addresses with a balance > 0.

I hope this helps, cheers!
  Tell me please, can I already send a message to a vampire?
Dunkelheit667
Legendary

no degradation

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:18:29 PM

Tell me please, can I already send a message to a vampire?
Not yet. We have to be a little patient, just some additional days:

You may send me message from January, 1
But address balance I check February, 1 in richlist - http://cryptoguru.tk/RichList/index.php?Currency=QBT

I guess vampirus will give an official 'go' as well. Smiley

" - an unnamed Hybrid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: