Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2964 times)
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Many scam airdrops these days and there are only few legit airdrops, but they only give you a small amount which more like cents, just don't focus only in airdrops, better to do bounty campaigns they will give you high amount of tokens.  
I agree with you, a lot of swindlers with AirDrops mode,
because I have been following a few drops of air, which can only crap, and once in a while I just get a small coin,
I until finally just focus on signature campaigns and sosmed campaigns, the results are reliable and satisfactory,
but maybe not all the airdrop are fraudulent, it's just my fate that is notgood following the airdrop of the time.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

Airdrops are the excess tokens of some projects that sometimes did not sold so instead of burning they give it for free. Airdrops are good way to earn money most of people in this forum would like to join in airdops since it has often free. Others saying that some airdops are scam but it's actually not maybe the token tha they given is cheaper and sometimes it has no value. Remember that if a campaign would be successful its airdops als are successful but if Campaign is unluckily and failed expect that their airdops are aslo failed.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Is this a serious post? Or just some post to rack up your rank.
Please look through the forums and DYOR or ask a more elaborate question

Have I broken the rules .. ?? Please forgive me if this is a tiredness. I made this topic just want all my friends who might want to share some of their experience about Airdrop with me.

REGARDS

You know what, there are many higher ranked members around here they always try to prove that they are superior by saying this kind of things, don't listen to them you posted what you wanted to know.

And about the airdrops many of them are really fraud and just do the campaigns to scam more people but you can always sort them out by doing through research.

I like to take part in community projects airdrop, there's small chance for being scammed there.
Not totally a high rank member for that such poster https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1855030
Not all high rank members on this forum do have such act. There might be some but most of the time we are helping out and not to be harsh to those new people on this field.

Airdrops is one of the strategy of most projects to extent out exposure to their project but the earning opportunity of free tokens is somehow expected not to be big. You wont really be scammed if you don't put any money.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

There are a lot of airdrops around and getting announced as of this moment so you are not just aware on how much of them are existing scams. They are scams to me and think about  the fact that you give your KYC  documents just to get a couple of dollars from their shitcoin.
If the airdrop is asking for your information in the form of KYC then forget them that is clearly a scam, they are thinking that people are going got send to them their data for 5 dollars? I'm very sure that my personal data is worth more than that, and I am not going to risk that my information is traded in a black market just to get some overvalued coins that I may never be able to sell.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

There are a lot of airdrops around and getting announced as of this moment so you are not just aware on how much of them are existing scams. They are scams to me and think about  the fact that you give your KYC  documents just to get a couple of dollars from their shitcoin.
If the airdrop is asking for your information in the form of KYC then forget them that is clearly a scam, they are thinking that people are going got send to them their data for 5 dollars? I'm very sure that my personal data is worth more than that, and I am not going to risk that my information is traded in a black market just to get some overvalued coins that I may never be able to sell.
I fully agree on the dangers of airdrops, in the sense that they require the provision of personal data. Many users of Crypto and Bounty companies are indignant about the requirements to provide KYC, but airdrops require this always.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

indeed not all airdrop scam, there is also a good potential, if we want to plunge into airdrop we must be really jelly in choosing the project,so that later coin that we can also have value
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

surely 80% of ICOs nowadays are scams, and most of them wont let you know easily, they wont steal your money immediately but slowly days after days after abandont their project. so it is very hard to find a scam ICO, so Airdrops can sometimes bring us profit but small and it so wasting our time.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

Is this a serious post? Or just some post to rack up your rank.
Please look through the forums and DYOR or ask a more elaborate question

Have I broken the rules .. ?? Please forgive me if this is a tiredness. I made this topic just want all my friends who might want to share some of their experience about Airdrop with me.

REGARDS

You know what, there are many higher ranked members around here they always try to prove that they are superior by saying this kind of things, don't listen to them you posted what you wanted to know.

And about the airdrops many of them are really fraud and just do the campaigns to scam more people but you can always sort them out by doing through research.

I like to take part in community projects airdrop, there's small chance for being scammed there.

Is it because their rank is higher so they can like to comment anything here .. ?? should not they be guiding the newbie to make it easier to understand and learn things they want to know .. ?? This is a very bad act for this forum.
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

I agree most of airdrops now are scam, But still some are legit and paying, I also earn some profits by joining some airdrops. Till now I manage my time to fill up some airdrops form.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

nowadays, scam airdrop is too much, even some are not paying. But the legitimate airdrop still exists, a few times ago I joined the TTC protocol airdrop and I got 160 tokens that have hit the market. hopefully, the price is getting better

Divere1996

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

i was person who usually follows the airdrop. but, it's far actual that many people said that the airdrop in recent times many who scam. of path, it depends how we chose it. If best haphazardly then it would simply get the scam handiest. but if hope on airdrop by myself I think is something this is difficult to speedy get huge effects.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

There are really some airdrops that are still very good airdrops in crypto even if the scam airdrops are much but if you can do a very good research of the one to join, you will find a good one to invest in but I do not participate in airdrops because the reward they give is quiet small and they take time to get listed for exchange.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

airdrop is now less widely supported or supported by the community, therefore it is often the airdrop that does not fit the target.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

nowadays, scam airdrop is too much, even some are not paying. But the legitimate airdrop still exists, a few times ago I joined the TTC protocol airdrop and I got 160 tokens that have hit the market. hopefully, the price is getting better
different from me, everytime i follow airdrop must always be paid by the developer and go into my ethereum wallet.
but most tokens don't have a market, the token is just a display in my wallet
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

I agree most of airdrops now are scam, But still some are legit and paying, I also earn some profits by joining some airdrops. Till now I manage my time to fill up some airdrops form.
it is true that we can still get paid from airdrops and sell for profitbut have you ever though the money i earned was too little that you can not afford to sell or the price of that token dropped below ICO? surely the profit is small but the time wasted is too much, so i think we should not put too much hope on Airdrops.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

There are really some airdrops that are still very good airdrops in crypto even if the scam airdrops are much but if you can do a very good research of the one to join, you will find a good one to invest in but I do not participate in airdrops because the reward they give is quiet small and they take time to get listed for exchange.

It's difficult to find the real one but remember , air drop is similiar with bitcoin giveaway so you can't expect too much for it.
I'm ever got airdrop , 4 years ago and the project named was Stellar and yes , only connect with fb and gmail, I can earn about $ 10

Well that's a golden incident !
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

may indeed be only a small part of SCAM that occurs in an airdrops, but although not ending with SCAM sometimes tokens obtained from an airdrops is very small so it is not worth the sale price
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

Good day! Some of my friends said its better to do airdrops rather than bounties so I think they are earning big time. Maybe higher than a few thousand dollars than bounty hunters I see here post they earn. Maybe they could earn 6k$ to over 10k$ dollars. Well who knows? Maybe they do? If it does, I'll just do airdrops too. Free money, who doesn't want that.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

you will earn not too much from airdrop, and still need for long term hold to get profit or it might be just a display on your wallet. i think so, many scammers using airdrop with promising price and profit offered to everyone, especially some peoples without good knowledge about cryptocurrency or some new investors who invest their money without doing research or based on the hype of community. i will tend to join bounty campaign. it more worthy and profitable

plzdance

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Good day! Some of my friends said its better to do airdrops rather than bounties so I think they are earning big time. Maybe higher than a few thousand dollars than bounty hunters I see here post they earn. Maybe they could earn 6k$ to over 10k$ dollars. Well who knows? Maybe they do? If it does, I'll just do airdrops too. Free money, who doesn't want that.
I know that now a lot of people are trying to make money on this. And as earlier this occupation is very laborious and brings little profit. But if you have a lot of time and you want to catch luck with the tail, then this is your option. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: