Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Discussion  (Read 2964 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

Only small part? Definitely, no. Maybe some airdrops has paid you but there is no guarantee that you'll be able to sell them. It is like hundreds of airdrops every month that you have joined but only 1-2 of them has value which you can directly sell on exchanges.
Sadly correct, there's a lots of airdrops and few of them have a real value most of them scammed peoples time and efforts, its hard nowadays to find a good one that will value your work and will pay you enough so better to read and research about project that you will going to join so it will not consume your time for nothing to be valuable in returned.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larryjack

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

I think you should join the Bounty campaign, Airdrop is only profitable for the ref recruiters and quite a lot of projects are Scam. Bounty is time consuming but the income you bring is not small.
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Yes mostly are scam and no value at all  but some are true  if you hodl it some times.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Yes mostly are scam and no value at all  but some are true  if you hodl it some times.
it is true right now many airdrop coins are scam and some are successful, but to choose a successful one is very difficult because there are so many airdrop. so if you want to choose a successful airdrop it must be thorough and good luck as well

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

it is true right now many airdrop coins are scam and some are successful, but to choose a successful one is very difficult because there are so many airdrop. so if you want to choose a successful airdrop it must be thorough and good luck as well
Airdrops cant really be considered to be a scam if you haven't don't something like sending out money or doing kyc they are just free and its your choice if you do collect those pennies or not and I agree that this do somehow need luck for you to make some free money out of those free coins. This is still a good thing for you to spend some time because joining wont really require hard work and much time.
bitbit0703

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:24:18 AM

Competent coins are among many Airdrop.
I thought it was good to have received KOJIKICOIN by Airdrop.

Because KOJIKICOIN can be swapped with KIZUNACOIN which implements DAG.

I will post some information.

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be posted on the Exchange from early August to mid August!

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Android / iPhone
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

There was an announcement etc!

If you have not confirmed the details, please read "重要なお知らせ" of Discord.

discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

I think you should join the Bounty campaign, Airdrop is only profitable for the ref recruiters and quite a lot of projects are Scam. Bounty is time consuming but the income you bring is not small.
In addition, the potential of fraud is very large in an airdrop. we can nine of our hard work in airdrop if there is no market that support it. so it's true do not focus too much on airdrop in my opinion
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

In addition, the potential of fraud is very large in an airdrop. we can nine of our hard work in airdrop if there is no market that support it. so it's true do not focus too much on airdrop in my opinion
yes, I agree with you do not give priority to Airdrop because Airdrop now cannot be optimized in the future, I suggest to choose Bounty because I think Bounty more profitable and more secure.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

yes, I really agree with you, although some airdrops are proven to pay, but the amount is very small and sometimes can not withdraw because of constrained fee from the exchanger, therefore it would be nice if we follow the bounty program, so the tokens we get will be more
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

yes, I really agree with you, although some airdrops are proven to pay, but the amount is very small and sometimes can not withdraw because of constrained fee from the exchanger, therefore it would be nice if we follow the bounty program, so the tokens we get will be more

the money that we can get from the airdrops is too small and even it's not worth with our time and we cannot make anything from the airdrops unless still collecting the tokens. it is better to join in the other programs so we can have a chance to make money and besides that, we can also collect the tokens and I am sure that the tokens will get a chance to increase in the future. so I hope that you can be careful when you still want to join into many airdrops and make sure that you do not regret the other day.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

You are right, I not only focus on Airdrop but I also focus on bounty because I am a bounty hunter and I am very happy to do it even if sometimes I choose bounty wrong.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

yes you are right in my opinion for now a lot of airdrop a scam so you better not be a participant airdrop anymore because I am sure it will make you lose time very much.

yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

You are right, I not only focus on Airdrop but I also focus on bounty because I am a bounty hunter and I am very happy to do it even if sometimes I choose bounty wrong.

Airdrop for me is some kind of phishing attempt and more on scam. With a very little amount of reward token from an ICo is not worthy to risk your investment in crypto. You don’t know what they up to. Come to think of think who would give you money without taking in return? They are up to something don’t you think? So for me I did not and would never try to join airdrops.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

I openly join airdrops. Because it is an easy way to own some alts. I have some good payouts in some airdrop that i joined. So i don't care if they say that airdrop is a scam.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Until now I have only contributed to the signature campaign, so for airdrop, I have never followed because I think if luck does not side with me. So many projects that offer airdrop and just makes me confused and complicated when following it.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

the money that we can get from the airdrops is too small and even it's not worth with our time and we cannot make anything from the airdrops unless still collecting the tokens. it is better to join in the other programs so we can have a chance to make money and besides that, we can also collect the tokens and I am sure that the tokens will get a chance to increase in the future. so I hope that you can be careful when you still want to join into many airdrops and make sure that you do not regret the other day.

Thank you for your advice, it is too small the value we get from airdrop and even no value at all. I believe in what you have said. thanks.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

I openly join airdrops. Because it is an easy way to own some alts. I have some good payouts in some airdrop that i joined. So i don't care if they say that airdrop is a scam.
If selective. There will be a lot of valuable airdrop. I have some friends they just joined the airdrop and they made a few thousand dollars. That's a big number with just getting into airdrop. Although there are many airdrop is scam as there are still many good and very good airdrop

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

It is good to participate in airdrops if you have an audience. Because you can get good payouts only thanks to referrals. I myself participated in the airdrops a little and I can not say how profitable it is, but judging by the stories that there are such where you can earn a good profit.

iakas

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Airdrops are an excellent marketing instrument. Some airdrops are excellent as is the case of decred airdrop.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Not all of the Airdrop is scam..Some of them will pay you and a few of them won't give you..so far i earn 100$ for my first time in airdrop..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: