Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:23:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDUCATING PEOPLE ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 2831 times)
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

This is a good idea to teach people within our community and family especially our children of right age so that when cryptocurrency exist forever or when it is accepted worldwide our children in the earlier stage will get benefit from it. This will probably help in their future needs like financial and educational expenses. And once they know better in the crypto world they would also try to impart their knowledge to their classmates or friend to be able to help them financially to support their schooling.
ashame

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:53:31 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 12:12:53 AM by ashame

If you take an assessment, a lot of citizens are not yet informative what is cryptocurrency is....like bitcoin and other altcoins. One proof is that others can be deceived by swindlers because of lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies. . They invest with the wrong people because of considering in unfounded information and hearsays.
   Educating people regarding crypto will not make them to mislead. Educators can teach about crypto inside school especially in economic subject/s because it has a big role nowadays.
    As Tom Emmer stated, “ People tend to fear what they don’t know. If people sailing the oceans at the time of Columbus had believed the world is flat, we wouldn’t have had the great discoveries of the New World.”

(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/venture-capital-working-group-seeks-select-cryptocurrency-safe-harbor/)

You are right if they have a right education in bitcoin they will not mislead the path because sometimes lack of knowledge will cause all the money in terrible way. But before putting money into something you must have any idea why you put money on it and don't invest if you don't really know what is the meaning of that thing.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

If you take an assessment, a lot of citizens are not yet informative what is cryptocurrency is....like bitcoin and other altcoins. One proof is that others can be deceived by swindlers because of lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies. . They invest with the wrong people because of considering in unfounded information and hearsays.
   Educating people regarding crypto will not make them to mislead. Educators can teach about crypto inside school especially in economic subject/s because it has a big role nowadays.
    As Tom Emmer stated, “ People tend to fear what they don’t know. If people sailing the oceans at the time of Columbus had believed the world is flat, we wouldn’t have had the great discoveries of the New World.”

(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/venture-capital-working-group-seeks-select-cryptocurrency-safe-harbor/)

I get your point and yes it is a good point. The thing here is, I do not understand other people why they choose to invest in something they really don't know. Me, I know that I have knowledge about crypto but I asked myself "Is that knowledge enough? One wrong move and I will probably lose everything. Thats how risky crypto is." So I answered myself no and I avoid investing and just decided to participate in different signature campaigns.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

Educating people about cryptocurrency is indeed a welcome programme,because people perish for lack of knowledge. Now when people understands how crypto work ,it will be beneficial to the society,people wont see it as scam bcos they will understand our the market works,the bearish and bullish run
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:37:27 AM

This would be first to introduced to the people the education to them on how join crypto currency , what is reall a crypto currency ia ,the investments on it , the activities you wanna do , educating people ,will let have the broader mind to think and to understand the concept of bitcoin.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Yes, it would be nice to educate people about cryptocurrency. Investment scheme should be taught because it could boost the personal knowledge of the students. It could be a subject on finance and accounting because it involve money. Economics subject should also tackle crypto currency in order to gain more knowledge of it.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

Yes, I would agree that cryptocurrency should be taught in school and universities since this is the future currency that people should  adopt and learn from it's technology. However, if a person really wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency, we have the internet and they can do a research about it with the aide of google, youtube and this bitcointalk forum where they may able at least understand first the basics and how it works for them.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

It's good to start with how to analyze cryptocurrency, Here's how I know how to earn a lot of money and how you can start earning your own money

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

There are already emerging some master degree in universities where you can learn about the crypto world, the Blockchain technology and so.
But, I'm afraid many people are based on a misunderstood principle while approaching the crypto world. I mean, since the last December hype, there is a common idea: you can get rich fast (and furiously) by buying some crypto. This also has led some students to ask for loans in order to get into the crypto world. This is completely wrong, for many of them are going to lose their money.
I think the first step we need to accomplish is related to erasing the idea of the crypto world as a fast way to earn money, for this is completely wrong and is making people to commit many mistakes.
Sadly, few are truly interested in the whole system behind this new technology, and that's the biggest problem. You just need to take a look at the Begginers&help section in here: most of the newbies are not asking about learning or understanding the crypto technology, but about how to earn some money here (beg for merits is the same, from my point of view). So, to be honest, I see few people really interested in the technology itself, but on the possibility of making some money.
Now, the technology is not only about earning but about creating a whole new tech system of money, in which people get to be free of banks and the current economic system. This is huge in the sense of human evolution, but, sadly, humans seem to have no interest in it.

For those who are truly interested in learning, in making a research, there are already many useful contents, not only on the internet but also in Universities. But trying to educate those who are not willing to learn seems almost impossible to me.

It is nice to overhear that there is now some universities where you can learn about cyrptocurrencies, and blockchains so they can study what is btc, altcoins, crypto are all about. Some are misled and deceive for this matter and I agree in your perception. Other members understood it for there own benefits, forgetting the essence of these forum, which is contributing new knowledge, sharing individual thoughts to solve problems, issues and matters.

Teaching cryptocurrencies and blockchain in universities is a great step forward for consciousnesses of people regarding this things but i believe its quite not enough as media in diffierent countries are taking down bitcoin and deceiving ordinary citizen to not to engage because its just a scam what so ever. I am not saying that people should invest in cryptocurrency but at least have some knowledge about it because in the near future this technology will dominate the world leaving those who can't adopt behind.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

This topic is really interesting, I think you can get many information about cryptocurrencies in the internet and currently some universities are now offering Blockchain education teaching students about crypto but, many of them get it all wrong with the mind set of getting rich over night which I think its cause by too much greediness. Why some don't even care to do more research because they already believed on getting quick money and forget the higher risk behind Crypto investment which makes them feel disappointed and call it scam. If you must make in Crypto investment you need patient and understanding don't be in hurry with this you can be successful here. Good lock!
Nancy Nevess

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

Yes, education is a good way to improve people's understanding of Bitcoin and help them avoid fraud. However, in my opinion, education in schools is not enough because those who are cheated often go through school age. I think we should increase propaganda on TV, radio, open local classes, ....
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

first thing that you should know before educate about bitcoin to someone is make sure them is want to know about bitcoin and have the big interenet and curious about bitcoin, if they dont have it i think they dont like about bitcoin and they dont want know about bitcoin

Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

Great quote from Tom Emmer, blockchain is the future and the more people now about it and know what it is the better for everyone.
kamfragila

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

If newbie people are started to educate first way is to give them a bitcoin whitepaper to read, then "Mastering Bitcoin" to read. If the person will read them I think this man in big way knows more than a half of the cryptocurrency speculators. Fastest way to education is reading valuable books.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

I definitely agree on this. the way I see through observing people, we as a human have a tendency that if we do not understand or know something we find it hard to accept it. We immediately skip into concluding that since we do not know much about bitcoin we find it hard to accept it. So educating people can be very beneficial to crypto currency. If we educate people about bitcoin they would be able to give it a chance and trust it somehow which can be a start of bitcoin and crypto currency being on a mainstream where people can learn and be able to use it.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Education is the key to many success. Many of us here are trying all we can to understand this complex technology but I tell you, it is never easy when you are doing it alone without any guidelines from an experienced person. I think the easier it is for people to be educated about cryptocurrencies, the more the people all over the world will understand and accept it.
Yes you are correct education is the key of success of one person. That's why teaching people about cryptocurrency is a good idea. It is good to share some information and give them guidelines about in cryptocurrency I think they easily educated and understand the true meaning of bitcoin the more people have knowledge in cryptocurrency the more countries accept it.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Problem is people look the profit side of it and not the actual technology, people are misled that they are going to make money investing on that and this coin, people should first be educated how this technology works and how we can integrate this into our online purchases, I guess our greediness gets the best of us.

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

Although I agree with what you said about educating people about cryptocurrency, the question is who will teach people about this digital currency? Who is capable and reliable enough to educate people about the crypto world? The crypto world is a lot to take, it is very confusing and not easy to understand. We need someone reliable and patient enough to teach people about cryptocurrency because it is a risky business.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Educating people about cryptocurrency is important and it should be the responsibility of the people who are already doing well in cryptocurrency. As the knowledge is spread all over the world, cryptocurrency will continue to flourish. Educating people about cryptocurrency is a thing I willingly do on social media and outside social media.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

yes you are right and really you got a got good point. All the newbies should learn about crypto before spreading any news or any prediction because if becomes harmful for others.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: