Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest now?!  (Read 1039 times)
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

Ethereum and DASH are the best coins for long term investment.Last December the price of Dash reached $1499.The price of ethereum reached $1342 last January.But the price of these is now very low.So I think it's best to invest in ethereum and dash.I hope the price of ethereum and dash this year will reach the new peak.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

Now it is the right time to invest in potential coins which are showing in the coinmarketcap, i hope top 25 are the most potential coin where you can invest and hold them for long-term, then you can easily make 3 or 4 times for holding them.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

Now it is the right time to invest in potential coins which are showing in the coinmarketcap, i hope top 25 are the most potential coin where you can invest and hold them for long-term, then you can easily make 3 or 4 times for holding them.
Yes you are right with that not only those coins at the top 25 but other coins with low market cap value that you really thinks has a big potential in the near future. Goodluck everyone.

raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

I think Bitcoincash and Ethereum is good for long term investment.Now their prices are very low.So it's best to invest in this time.I think Ethereum's price will cross $2000 by the end of this year.I think this year will get more profit.
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

There are currently too many fraudulent projects. It may take a while to see how it works. i think you should wait for best upcoming 2018 ico,  NEX & origo network. both are easy 50x
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

my opinion, it is better to look for coins that have good potential for the future and will be able to continue to increase their value in the future and have a high level of confidence, or you can look at coinmarketcap from the top 10 so the risk of loss is very small. By the way, the portfolio you already have, I prefer to add more ADA, NEO and XRP coins because these three coins are my favorite coins to be invested and will be able to continue to increase the price if seen from the project concept developed.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

Ethereum and DASH are the best coins for long term investment.Last December the price of Dash reached $1499.The price of ethereum reached $1342 last January.But the price of these is now very low.So I think it's best to invest in ethereum and dash.I hope the price of ethereum and dash this year will reach the new peak.
These are good coins and can be invested during this time as the market is dropping a lot. I think that with a $ 2k capital it is very good to start investing in this market, because you should not invest too much initially without really grasping the rules of this market.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

Now Bitcoin and altcoin are very cheap, if you want to make a profit you should invest now. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 50 because these altcoins are valuable and potential. For $ 2000 then I recommend investing in Ethereum and Cardano. Ethereum is a very popular altcoin, it is a lot of ICO used as platform. Really Ethereum very promising. Cardano is highly appreciated by many experts. It has advanced technology and professional leadership team. Cardano overcome many restrictions of Ethereum. I believe that Cardano will become one of the best altcoin on the market in the near future.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

Why not bad to start again to invest in cryptocurrency depend on your strategy how to earn profits
We should know the signal of altcoin are in good stability starting bitcoin keep increasing in the coinmarketcap.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

$ 2000 will definitely not waste it and I will choose potentially coins such as ethereum, neo and cardano. maybe ethereum's percentage will be bigger than many other coins. so take advantage of the moment to get profit from $ 2000 you have.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

Small investments will not bring you much money, even if they grow at times. It is better concentrated to invest in one or two, maximum three cryptocurrencies. Perhaps even better to buy tokens during the ICO, but here the risks are higher, you need to study in detail.
This is my personal opinion.

I agree with you, that we are better choose the coin or token base on ethereum contract, stellar, or neo. Lately, so many digital cryptocurrency made, and make us confuse in choosing the best coin/token. The best team and good event that take place along the road-maps can become clue to dicided where is the good and save coin/token. Between join ICO or not, it is depend on our interesting and believing. Both of them is back to us if we believe with the ICO and team overthere we can join the ICO. But if we more interesting in buying the coin that has in market/exchange so please choose the market that many trader overthere.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
Bluefel

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:46 AM

I think NEO and ADA are good for long term investment.Now it is good to hold these because of the price decrease.Last January the NEO price reached $174.I think this year reach a new peak .So it's good to wait until the price increases.
Tongviethung

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

I'm pretty new to crypto currencies, investing wise.
However, I've done quite a bit of research and starting to investing in some coins last week. Here's my humble opinions:
Bitcoin (BTC): the biggest cryptocurrency, currently has a 40% share in the total cryptocurrency market. It is the oldest cryptocurrency and it still dominates in the market.
Ethereum (ETH): with a total market cap of around $70 billion last year, reached its highest price of $1423 on January 4 this year!!!
Ripple (XRP): best performing cryptocurrencies in 2017 with growth of around 36,000%. It grew from almost $0 at the beginning of 2017 and reached $2.4 in December 2017.
Those are some good numbers I'm seeing and the deciding factors for my investing strategies.
Hope this helps.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

yes, invest, There are many options for investment and even the budget is also quite a lot among them. Don't be afraid to invest just do it wisely and everything will be fine.
Tongviethung

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

I think NEO and ADA are good for long term investment.Now it is good to hold these because of the price decrease.Last January the NEO price reached $174.I think this year reach a new peak .So it's good to wait until the price increases.
NEO has a lot of potentials, especially in the eastern markets which is exactly where I'm at, so I'm all for it.
However, with the biggest player, China is trying so hard to control NEO, nothing can be said for the long term.
Tongviethung

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:58:09 AM

yes, invest, There are many options for investment and even the budget is also quite a lot among them. Don't be afraid to invest just do it wisely and everything will be fine.

I agree that there are a lot of options for investing. However, the crypto market is experiencing some major dips, its hard to trust anything right now.
Based on the OP's portfolio which is quite diverse, its hard to recommend anything beside those.
nhunganhsaodem_ht9x

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:11:09 AM

The best coin for investment is NEO, if we talk about investments for a long time, sooner or later, NEO will take the place of Ethereum, this is worth thinking about acquiring the NEO.
China’s ban on ICOs and cryptocurrency trading should be put into consideration as it could be a major factor that contributes to the downfall of NEO despite all its bells and whistles.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I would suggest you with the below coins for a long term investment. Split your investment.

NEM
NEO
EOS
XLM
IOST
JNT

I would also suggest you with few tokens with best projects,

EBCoin
Mozo
Betrium
Surety.io
Investa
Chynge

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

If there are 2000 dollars in the purse you will invest in those coin? I planned to invest my best friend if I have 2000 dollars then I would use it to buy etherum, because I beueets that eth would bring a lot of value to me.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

If you want to invest 2000$ then i would suggest some of the coins. Ethereum, Neo and Ripple. These are the high potential and promosing coins in the coinmarketcap. These are good for long term invest, buy these coins at low price now and hold it for future. Surely in future the the value of these coins will rise and you will have more benefits to earn good income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: