Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest now?!  (Read 1047 times)
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

Your portfolio is good enough but I think you should increase the amount of money you're going to invest in XRP and decrease the amount of money in NEM. IMO I think XRP is much better than NEM and you also can see it on CMC cause XRP has really high rank on CMC than NEM. I think there are a lot of investors also think the same like me Grin

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

Maybe you can add the EOS and stellar. the coins if my opinion will have a fantastic price in the next few years later. Maybe you need to analyze this before investing. XRP and NEM I doubt will be successful for the long term.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

The good practice is to split your investments into many coins, at least by 25% in my opinion and this is what I follow.
Your portfolio is good but I'm confuse with XVG because of their current partnership didn't get much appreciation from the community.

For new investments, you can check IOST, ETN, ETH, LYMPO
IOST is doing great at the moment
ETN is in support level now
ETH is a good asset for long term investment and I hope you have vast knowledge on this
Lympo is new token and I'm hodling some, last few days my portfolio more than doubled from the initial value.

Please research by yourself before investing, do not take my advice seriously.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Your portfolio looks pretty pretty. But I would include projects with a small capitalization and growth potential. For example, POA and fusion.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
TripleDrible

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

hallo, kann vorschlagen 2 oder 3 münze mit gutem potenzial und team .no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
At the moment, you can safely invest in IOS and ETC, because at the beginning of the summer they have a lot of things planned, launch the platform and so on, the price of coins will grow very quickly.

XRP - hell no, XVG - maybe, first three - hell yeah, and why did you missed EOS. Also some people think that TRX have good perspectives. I don't. ) I'm thinking about GNT (Golem). I believe it can give x-s.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

It's very bad that you don't want to risk into ICO, that's the most profitable way. Amongst your suggestion only first 3 positions are reliable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Well there are good projects out there where you will need to take your time and find out about them. Read their road maps and whitepapers. Wanchain is a good one. Also Rebl, Credits, Qtum etc..
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:03:48 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
why no big coins in your portfolio? such as Bitcoin and Ethereum I think they will have great potential and of course they've been tested. and maybe you can also add Waves.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

Invest in all 2,000$ in the ADA. This coin has the most future in the coins you have listed.  Predicted by the end of 2018. ADA can go up 2$ and more
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

if 2k usd will be your only investment and if you expect huge returns I advise you to check less popular altcoins. wanchain, utrust, pundix are some not popular but huge potential project. you can check those 3
VeryBeginner

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

You have to check Peculeum, in my eye a very potention coin and at the moment very cheap. Enjoy!
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

From your selection NEO and NEM are really good choices, others are not bad too however you can add few more to your portfolio, I would like to add WAVES and STRAT into the list.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
I suggest entering Tron (TRX) into your portfolio. Hold for a year and you will see your profit. Someone told to me TRX is like ethereum before booming at this time. You can see on the last day Tron price movement, very promising for me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

I would advise you to add Stratis and neo altcoins (such as thekey and apex) to your portfolio. Overall you have a great portfolio.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

I wouldn't diversify and divide my $2,000 that way. Gains through this type of diversification will be seen for a couple of months and loss can be also there so there's no assurance that all these coins will gain. You may gain for 2-3 coins but you can have a big loss with the other 2. For the first time investors, I'm telling them to stick and stay first with bitcoin and wait for their profit until the price hikes. And when they are ready and they've got higher capital that's the right time for them to diversify.

This. You should go at least 50% with btc, you will find that's already pretty volatile, and maybe with the rest you can buy the 3 coins you mostly belive in (but don't trust advices on forums, everybody here is pumping "his" coin).

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

If I were you, I would not be hearing what some people on a forum are talking. You should be doing your own research and only invest what you can afford to loose.
People are mostly telling you to buy into coins because they already have bought it earlier and try to pump the price and then sell afterwards which makes the price drop.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

Get in with HYDRO and LISK. You can also include ETC. These are my top three at the moment. I believe it will have the potential to give more because of continued development of technology eyeing the future utility.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

why no big coins in your portfolio? such as Bitcoin and Ethereum I think they will have great potential and of course they've been tested. and maybe you can also add Waves.
That also what I noticed with his portfolio. Though he has chose some good coins but some of it are not good, IMO and I'm talking about XRP and XVG.

Although the percentage wasn't too high but that total of 10% can be invested to ETH but much better higher with bitcoin and you can see your investment grows.

Just don't be too quick in profits if you don't intend to be day trader. Hold the big and famous coins, you can have a better future with those coins not because they are famous but they have high volumes and they are leading coins today.

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I would suggest the following layout:
35% Stellar
20% Ripple
20% IOST
20% Cardano
5% Bitcoin
This is an approximate calculation intending to strong growth and great profit, but if you want stability then 70% is in bitcoin, 20% ether and 10% is a coin of your choice ... But in any case, you need to analyze coins by yourself ..
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

I suggest
Vexanium token (VEX) is using Achain Blockchain Platform, which means to have a Achain wallet to store VEX is a must.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: