Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest now?!  (Read 1039 times)
Taner90 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 05:23:10 PM by Taner90

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

hallo, kann vorschlagen 2 oder 3 münze mit gutem potenzial und team .no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
At the moment, you can safely invest in IOS and ETC, because at the beginning of the summer they have a lot of things planned, launch the platform and so on, the price of coins will grow very quickly.

atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

verge and ripple are both scam shitcoins, watch out.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

You can invest in Litecoin and Ethereum for long term. Both the coins have great potential.
Litecoin is considered as silver to bitcoin's gold and provides four times faster transactions than bitcoin. Also, Since Coinbase adopted it, the coin's market potential has reached great heights.
Ethereum's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code is very revolutionary. Also, the coin is the second most popular crypto right now abd has the potential to cross the $1200 mark by the end of 2018. So, you can consider it as it will lead to good profit gains.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Where is stratis? urgently invest in this coin and you will understand how much you will benefit from it!

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Imperial_Hash

Activity: 265
Merit: 72

cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

NEO
ICON
WANCHAIN
KYBER
OMISEGO
BTC
ETH

TWITTER::: https://twitter.com/primal_cypher
NFTs of my art available on: https://makersplace.com/primalcypher/ (MakersPlace) OR on https://superrare.co/primal_cypher (SuperRare)
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

verge and ripple are both scam shitcoins, watch out.
They are but that doesn't mean you can't make money from them. I like your coins in general but I would add a couple more coins that are more stable like BTC, ETH, and EOS. I may also look to invest 5% into 5 different shit coins in order to give my chance at more growth.

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

A good portfolio. But why there are no high-potential tokens. All your coins have already done a lot of Xs. Why not take something from a recent ICO? For example, coinmetro.com, nucleus.vision, wepower.network.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

The best coin for investment is NEO, if we talk about investments for a long time, sooner or later, NEO will take the place of Ethereum, this is worth thinking about acquiring the NEO.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

add waves in your portofolio
but, before you buy, you should learn more about waves and the future plan of wavesplatform
so, you can buy with convidence

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Little-loli

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

Dogecoin
BAT
Digibyte
Request Network
Chainlink
BABB
Blackmoon   
Pixie Coin (If you like Anime)

These are very good with generally low risk high reward coins. I recommend you check them out. Stuff like BTC and ETH have very little growth left in them since they're already at a high marketcap.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

Waves is a strong buy right now and you should add it to your portfolio. The waves team already deployed smartcontract into their TestNet and the price is already climbing up. Waves is a great long term invest and it will follow Ethereum sooner or later!
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

The Multiversum ICO is a strong investment, so I would most certainly recommend it.The team already has an existing product or prototype, that will actually benefit with exploiting the blockchain for its existing product with new technology.
ICOs are tricky to predict nowadays, but if you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like the Multiversum project can have great returns in the long run.
Just be picky with investing in crypto as you would in the real world, and you will see the difference.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Waves is a strong buy right now and you should add it to your portfolio. The waves team already deployed smartcontract into their TestNet and the price is already climbing up. Waves is a great long term invest and it will follow Ethereum sooner or later!

waves can be more than ethereum,
because with smartcontracts that will activated next week and atomic swap in the future
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:27 PM
Merited by diimazavr (1), mr.zet (1)

Small investments will not bring you much money, even if they grow at times. It is better concentrated to invest in one or two, maximum three cryptocurrencies. Perhaps even better to buy tokens during the ICO, but here the risks are higher, you need to study in detail.
This is my personal opinion.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

In this list ADA, XRP and NEO will be long lasting as these coins hold the fund on the overall volume of the cryptocurrency market mate. Please look into these coins only you can make money before this year ends itself.
I am seeing the bitcoin price slightly increases and believe symptoms like bull run ahead. If possible buy the BTC also along with as a part to find the good profit for the fiat cash you are investing on it.

Elminem

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

Have a look at Blockport (BPT). 13k+ community, Low Market Cap, extremely low price, big promotion coming in may, 1.0 version launching in june (already in beta). This is a sleeping giant and an easy 10x for the next couple of months.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

Take a look at icos, they are the way forward because you would get some cryptocurrencies on the cheap, with bonus. The best ico around now is Rolecoin by Steamrole
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

Try to see Minexcoin (MNX).. This is one of my favourite holding coin in my portfolio, as long as I own MNX and do parking MNX in Minexbank, I get passive income for 1 month 13% according to rate parking at this time. But I recommend to read and do research on minex platform and read the whitepaper.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

I wouldn't diversify and divide my $2,000 that way. Gains through this type of diversification will be seen for a couple of months and loss can be also there so there's no assurance that all these coins will gain. You may gain for 2-3 coins but you can have a big loss with the other 2. For the first time investors, I'm telling them to stick and stay first with bitcoin and wait for their profit until the price hikes. And when they are ready and they've got higher capital that's the right time for them to diversify.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀