Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest now?!  (Read 1039 times)
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
i suggest to invest in LYMPO token.. you can check it in cobinhood .. this token has a good potential

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Sell ripple and verge, especially verge after the partnership fail. Look at the distributions of ripple, it is very centralized in every aspect. You can buy oax selling ripple or verge, it is solid project.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

The best coins for long hold are those from the top list of the best coins. Ethereum, litecoin, eos, deeponion its will give you the biggest profit if you choose them.

Btw watchout on ripples because this coin have potencial to fall down a little
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

In my opinion, bitcoin and ethereum are good coins for long term investments. And also, maybe you should increase the amount of neo, because I think it is a really promising coin.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

Note to XRP might be better replaced with XLM only.  Ripple has the difficult system because of centralized systems. so it would be very difficult if investing in ripple. Indeed many improvements but will remain very difficult to survive in competition with the others.

fleeb22

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

btc is always good i think for long term. eth also seems good. and for the last one i would say cardano maybe
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

Id go for a 40/40/20 split

This is a very conservative approach that will limit your risk factor

40% BTC
40% ETH
20% split between (EOS, KYBER NETWORK, ADA)
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

You can also add to your investment portfolio such cryptocurrencies: IOTA; Universa, ICON. They have very good potential in the long term.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

if you ask 2 best coins for long term ETH and BTC are the best I think, but there is no harm in investing in the coins you mentioned earlier, as long as they have a clear vision and a solid team that does not matter, ADA, NEM, NEO, has a good potential to grow in the future. so good luck on your investment Wink
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

IOTA is looking good in my opinion. Also eos can be great investment if you can catch in low levels.
My first personal choice is of course ethereum.. I think its going to follow bitcoin's increase...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Your $2000 amount to invest is a good to start, choose crpyto which is profitable. I have eth, icx and planning to invest in other coins in top market. When you decide make it final as you know price is fluctuating.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

You can divide $ 2000 for 60% ethereum and 40% NEO. The two coins are suitable for long-term investment.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
I don't like Ripple anymore since there are issues that say, XRP is a centralized coin and it is possible to turn in a scam or shitcoin since there is only one authority of Ripple. Yet, the price of XRP indicates that we need to buy more, I guess we cannot hold it in a long run. If I were you, I will put it in BTC or ETH rather than in ripple.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

Why not just invest in both bitcoin and Eth? They are both long-term investments, and everybody knows that their prices will grow in a matter of time. Although it is a fact that the bitcoin pice is expensive. Yet, you should not buy it all, but a small amount as you will get profit bit by bit. As for Eth, it is the mini version of bitcoin. I do believe that its price will increase. Therefore, forget about untrusted coins and invest in bigger ones.
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

Get the ETH and enter the ICOs of hardcop-low but team-trusted projects.

Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Yes, naturally invest in this sphere of mining. You can always buy or create your own mining farm and earn quite a lot. And you will never regret your decision again.
kreon170

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

Useful post for a noob invester like me too. Ada, oax, iost, neo, nem, pkt, lympo, mnx, xrp.. so many coins to choose from! BUt I will follow advice offered here.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
i think with just 2000$ to invest in these top altcoins may be very low profit in the future, you should invest in less altcoins, instead, just 1 or 2 altcoins max to opitimize our peofit in the future, so i can only suggest you to invest ADA and NEO, while they are still having potential to increase in the future, ADA is being applied more test in real experiments, and NEO is more like ETH and even better, they both have the highest chance to rise above 100% in the future.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

You know, I've been doing a crypto currency for a long time. Already lost so much money in search of good investments. I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats. But this gave my experience, but I found something very good. Do not think that I'm stupid to advertise something, I'm just really left now very pleased with the work of Paytomat. I consider this a gorgeous investment not only for 2018 year. Although their project is now more relevant than ever. I saw someone already wrote something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion
Inna Pasichnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

Well, ICO is a good choice, but here one must understand what company to choose and will not look for a year or a month ahead. A good company is good always. So let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future. Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway? I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target. And this target will be actual after implementation. After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat. I will not be long argument for why. If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel. It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: