Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$ to invest now?!  (Read 1039 times)
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Please consider :
I'm following
https://daostack.io/

4.8 rating  - https://www.trackico.io/ico/daostack/ 

"DAOstack is an operating system for a new form of web organization: the DAO. Decentralized Autonomous Organizations have captured the imagination of the best minds in the blockchain space, but despite their promise have yet remained an abstract idea. One key point of failure is the lack of solid framework for decentralized blockchain governance. DAOstack provides a general stack for collective value management on the blockchain, including a friendly JavaScript developer environment and an intuitive user interface. Just as HTTP allows the creation and interoperability of web sites and web applications, the DAO stack enables the creation and interoperability of web companies, collaboration apps and DAOs, as well as the alignment of their interests. The result is a new web of open collaboration, in which collectives can self-organize around shared goals and values, not limited by pure economic growth. We believe this to be a critical step in the evolution of society toward a more cooperative and sustainable future."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
maybe that I think the best potential coins are the top 3 names you mentioned, ADA, NEO, NEM. but you also can consider ethereum because I think Ethereum will be very good for long term.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

I wouldn't diversify and divide my $2,000 that way. Gains through this type of diversification will be seen for a couple of months and loss can be also there so there's no assurance that all these coins will gain. You may gain for 2-3 coins but you can have a big loss with the other 2. For the first time investors, I'm telling them to stick and stay first with bitcoin and wait for their profit until the price hikes. And when they are ready and they've got higher capital that's the right time for them to diversify.

This. You should go at least 50% with btc, you will find that's already pretty volatile, and maybe with the rest you can buy the 3 coins you mostly belive in (but don't trust advices on forums, everybody here is pumping "his" coin).
It's obvious that everyone who is suggesting some coins that is not that popular is definitely has its own agenda not mainly to help the one who's asking what's good to invest but to pump his coin. I often see these questions all over the forum and I don't know if these people are introduced by an altcoiner and they are not including bitcoin to their portfolio.
5% Bitcoin
Why is this low? we do have our own preference and division with our portfolio but having the lowest allocation for bitcoin is rare.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
i'm agree with you for cardano (ADA) and NEO, but i will add 2 coins which i think it is good for longterm investment, they are ethereum and litecoin. especially i really trust ethereum, ethereum is the second most popular coin after bitcoin, i predict they will reach $1500 again or even more than it at the end of this year.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
i'm agree with you for cardano (ADA) and NEO, but i will add 2 coins which i think it is good for longterm investment, they are ethereum and litecoin. especially i really trust ethereum, ethereum is the second most popular coin after bitcoin, i predict they will reach $1500 again or even more than it at the end of this year.

i like cardano coins (ADA) and neo too, indeed if i see the current development of these two coins have a bright future. besides that ethereum is already no doubt if this coin will develop in future, and i think everyone knows it

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
Your portfolio needs more diversify: But NEO is good choice because you can get passive income (GAS) for free.
If I were you, I would buy some tokens of exchanges: BNB, KCS for example.

itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

you need to add ethereum and bitcoin to your portfolio these two are the MUST have. Apart from that you can look into vechain, walton and omiseGo
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

If you have $2000 then you should buy ETH, EOS, WAVES, and BTC as well.Because this coins are very stable and good for long term investment.So add this coins with your portfolio i think you will get a good profit from them.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

If you have $2000 then you should buy ETH, EOS, WAVES, and BTC as well.Because this coins are very stable and good for long term investment.So add this coins with your portfolio i think you will get a good profit from them.
I would suggest to go for bitcoin first because it is soaring up these days. Though it would have been a lot better if this investment was made few weeks ago when bitcoin was roaming around 5k dollars but still, this is a golden opportunity of earning big profits.Other than this, I am not in favor of Ethereum at least. Much better would be to go with bitcoin cash as that can bring larger profits.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:56:37 AM

What do you think about Blockshipping ICO?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

“The GSCP platform will enable a savings potential for the global container industry of at least USD 5.7bn per year.”
“The GSCP platform is expected to reduce the global CO2 emission by at least 4.6 million tons yearly.”

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

The ICO starts  14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET

btcrising

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

you need to add ethereum and bitcoin to your portfolio these two are the MUST have. Apart from that you can look into vechain, walton and omiseGo

Agree. No point in investing in altcoins if you don't beleive in crypro-fathers. Rates of BTC still fully determine public mood and directions for altcoins to drop or rise. I would say 20-25% in BTC and ETH is a must
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

ethereum and stellar is a nice coin for investment. Moreover, for the long term then it would be very appropriate if able to survive and maximize the potential on this coin. ethereum obviously everyone knows already has the capital to be high, need only a matter of time only.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

%40 Ethereum, %40 Betrbetting, %20 VeChain Smiley
These coins are all reliable and we can say guarantee coins.If you invest in the area you can see an increase of 20-30% in a short time and profit. Ethereum will be $ 1000 within a few days

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
I'm not sure if xrp will have a high price in the next few years, centralization is a system that makes xrp investors slowly sell its investment. You can replace xrp into bitcoin or ethereum, or other altcoins that have great potential like tron, eos or stellar (xlm).
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

You've got a good portfolio but if you would mind why don't you look at omg, it's a good alt to invest into and it has a lot of potential. Ada and Neo are a good choice too. Currently I'm holding into eth, neo, omg and ada.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

I think it's better to focus on cheap coin with good potential in the future,  ICON, WANCHAIN, XEM good for long term investment
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

3-5 best altcoin for long-term investment, I think the best altcoin should be retained for the future.
1.Neo 25%
2.Ada Cardano 20%
3.Ontology 25%
4.IOTA 20%
5.Gems 10%
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

i think your choice is very good, these are the best promising coins in the market now.i would like to EOS to the list.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

If you are going to inverse 2000$,it will give huge profit.Because 2000$ is high investments in crypto currency.By considering the market condition,you can choose the Ethereum.Because the price of Ethereum had raised 100% in a month.And the value ETH is ten times less than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: