Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50025 times)
hokuchii

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

I hope your idea runs happily.
Interesting project, certain website!  Good luck guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

lol they banned me from discord for telling them they were dumb for choosing an Algorithm
that has mostl likely Fpgas and hidden asics , asics and fpgas can basically mine this algo heavily
for alot less than $2 per nix so expect the price to go sub $1 , even lower when people start getting claims

Nostradamus .... What do you want to bet that will not be so? That this prediction comes from nowhere, with random numbers?
0.5 BTC of bet? Do we make a smart contract with this bet and put a date?

M.
LOL give that man your 0.5 btc,  last price 0.00014001= $0.8909
NIX goes to $0.25 or less after people get their NIX and dump on market after poor public relations from dev team

It goes to a few cents. If it looks like a scam, acts like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it probably is a scam. Dev team gets triggered easily.

Wanna point out, their attitude is like: they own the fund/project so fck all who asks valid, but sensitive questions and they dont give a shit about community. Wonder when they will cash out btw.
true story, insta bans on thier discord, their unprofessional imo, well looks like I was spot on the price predictions,
heres my btc addy lol
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

I'm not on discord but on NIX telegram channel admin is also not so friendly, especially to clueless, non tech savvy people asking lot of questions. The team should just hire some community managers to anwser all (even stupid) questions and keep the channels clean. All serious projects have CMs now to keep community informed and happy.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:26:24 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 09:37:16 AM by Lind

lol they banned me from discord for telling them they were dumb for choosing an Algorithm
that has mostl likely Fpgas and hidden asics , asics and fpgas can basically mine this algo heavily
for alot less than $2 per nix so expect the price to go sub $1 , even lower when people start getting claims

Nostradamus .... What do you want to bet that will not be so? That this prediction comes from nowhere, with random numbers?

M.
NIX goes to $0.25 or less after people get their NIX and dump on market after poor public relations from dev team

It goes to a few cents. If it looks like a scam, acts like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it probably is a scam. Dev team gets triggered easily.

Wanna point out, their attitude is like: they own the fund/project so fck all who asks valid, but sensitive questions and they dont give a shit about community. Wonder when they will cash out btw.
Lol stop fudding; judging by your rep on this forum, you seem like a salty noob.

Haha are u one of their buddies? Who got the info how they will scam people/and got his/her Nix from airdrop already?  Well u will be surprised soon enough, if u were just a random guy and not their pal.

That wallet is a fcking joke, placeholder when they are planning this for months, cool story. Manual claiming and no interface to check if your claim is ok. 4 weeks to deliver airdrop. Old shitty algo as Marvell2 pointed it out. Doesn't seem fishy? Nice "revolution".  Cheesy

Fudding the magical word, when u cant come up with a way to debate me, all of u come with this shit. This will be cents after airdroppers dump it (if they get their coins that is).

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
Burrarati

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

no beginner dump or fud why should anyone want debate with u lol
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

Did anybody receive airdrop or will it happen only after 2 days when nix claiming window has expired?
vannelle85

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

First days of NIX platform is going great!!!
Only a few people are crying and funding just because team plans does not match theirs.
How pathetic really.
The project is already moving fast in every aspect.

What a exciting time ahead. Can't wait for the next weeks/months   Grin Grin
anjam_2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

How can I know that I have made the nothing claim correctly and that everything was correct and that I will receive my NIX these next days ??
unkn0wn0x

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

Did anybody receive airdrop or will it happen only after 2 days when nix claiming window has expired?

I already did. Looks like the team is actively distributing as another friend also received the NIX for two of his claimed addresses.
Fulgenzio Padre

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

Dear Fudders
could you please gracefully fuckoff?
Is always the same...they come to FUD and make people  sell.
Don't be weak hands really. Hodl your NIX and make these fucktards pay them NIXes much more!
Be Smart!
Bunnywinkles

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

Airdrops are dropping and Ghostnodes are coming online. Can't wait to see where this is in a few months.

For the doubters, remember, BTC was a scam, LTC was a scam, ETH was a scam. Oh and BTC dies, seemingly weekly anymore. More fud just means more people mad that they didn't see the potential sooner.
franzee

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

M.

Lol stop fudding; judging by your rep on this forum, you seem like a salty noob.

Haha are u one of their buddies? Who got the info how they will scam people/and got his/her Nix from airdrop already?  Well u will be surprised soon enough, if u were just a random guy and not their pal.

That wallet is a fcking joke, placeholder when they are planning this for months, cool story. Manual claiming and no interface to check if your claim is ok. 4 weeks to deliver airdrop. Old shitty algo as Marvell2 pointed it out. Doesn't seem fishy? Nice "revolution".  Cheesy

Fudding the magical word, when u cant come up with a way to debate me, all of u come with this shit. This will be cents after airdroppers dump it (if they get their coins that is).
You obviously have not done your research into this project! The fact that you think NIX is a scam actually baffles me, I'm sorry but I will say it again, you're purely here to spread fud, i mean seriously just read your quote, feared of the 'old shitty algo', uncertain about the wallet, its a qt-wallet which has been used from the beginning of blockchain, why bring out a UI wallet with possibilities of technicality issues during the busy airdrop stage, that is silly! Manual claiming improves the possibilities that hackers wont come to play and shows the community how much we can trust the devs also there would fewer mistakes this way, you wouldn't believe the amount of work these guys do behind the scenes, give them a break! EOS did the same process and took just as long with a much larger team. Sure a dump is inevitable but this happens with all airdrops, trust me it would have been 1000x worse if all coins were received at once! You can trust me this is a very novel project in the crypto space and has unreal potential
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Please stop the FUD and screaming scam ! The NIX team is working its ass off. I do know there is not much communication regarding status of the payout of the airdrop but that is because they are working on it so less time to communicate about it.

Some possitive suggestions to the NIX team:

a) communicate status of payouts airdrop. for example: we received 8176 claims and already payed out 3658 claims 238402.67 NIX.

b) announce release date for NIX blockexporer: we all want to check addresses, TXID, blocks, etc. blockexplorer=transparency
  shout out to community: somebody (non NIX team) could make a blockexplorer?

c) make Development Percentage (%7) NIX address public, for transparency.

d) communicate (in near future) about coins that are not claimed, what happens to them? to Dev Percentage? or seperate NIX address?

note regarding c) and d) to community, having a Dev address/fund is very good thing, do not see it as selfish shady premine. A dev team needs funds todo  their work and it will help development and quality of NIX.

it is not only to the dev team to make NIX a success, we the community are a big part of the success so be positive. Questions, remarks, criticism are welcome as long as you have done your research and have good arguments/proof.
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

2 exchanges ALREADY
IDAX: https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=NIX_BTC
and
NANEX: https://nanex.co/exchange/NIXNANO

and NIX as a coin hasn't even been out for a whole week. Just amazes me what the team has in store for us  Grin
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

Airdrops are dropping and Ghostnodes are coming online. Can't wait to see where this is in a few months.

For the doubters, remember, BTC was a scam, LTC was a scam, ETH was a scam. Oh and BTC dies, seemingly weekly anymore. More fud just means more people mad that they didn't see the potential sooner.

Fudders just want the cheap price at the end of the day  Cool
unkn0wn0x

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Please stop the FUD and screaming scam ! The NIX team is working its ass off. I do know there is not much communication regarding status of the payout of the airdrop but that is because they are working on it so less time to communicate about it.

a) communicate status of payouts airdrop. for example: we received 8176 claims and already payed out 3658 claims 238402.67 NIX.

b) announce release date for NIX blockexporer: we all want to check addresses, TXID, blocks, etc. blockexplorer=transparency

d) communicate (in near future) about coins that are not claimed, what happens to them? to Dev Percentage? or seperate NIX address?

note regarding c) and d) to community, having a Dev address/fund is very good thing, do not see it as selfish shady premine. A dev team needs funds todo  their work and it will help development and quality of NIX.

it is not only to the dev team to make NIX a success, we the community are a big part of the success so be positive. Questions, remarks, criticism are welcome as long as you have done your research and have good arguments/proof.

Honestly, the questions c) and d) are answered in the whitepaper. Read that up. Also regarding b), the explorer is already online:
https://blockchain.nixplatform.io/
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Honestly, the questions c) and d) are answered in the whitepaper. Read that up. Also regarding b), the explorer is already online:
https://blockchain.nixplatform.io/

Great block explorer is online ! job well done. Sorry I just came back from work so haven't checked it. Thanks for letting us know
assodibrisco

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

You have been banned by discord because you are not able to talk to people and maybe you don't know the rules. In life have rules also, but evidently you live in a jungle!! Making FUD on an innovative project like NixPlatform (or fudding its team) is only meant make gullible selling. I hope you never have a ghostnode in your life !!
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

And for those that I've seen saying why is Nanex worth mentioning as an exchange?
Well honestly I would rather a good support and people who genially care for your coins than some shit like HITBTC, no support and don't care about your coins.
brownie-21

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Looks like the airdrop is progressing well and new ghost nodes are increasing accordingly. I have to say that so far its been one of the smoothest mainnet launches to date and the team deserve a huge amount of credit for all of their hard work. Can't wait to see where this platform will be in two or three months time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: