Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50020 times)
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

I`m surprised, why IDEX still has more volume then cryptopia for NIX..
Our name is widespread, even for traders..

thats probably why the trade is slow on cryptopia every trader who got trapped by the massive dump on zoin remembers this team  Grin

not true!

wallet @ cryptopia is under maintenance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

thats probably why the trade is slow on cryptopia every trader who got trapped by the massive dump on zoin remembers this team  Grin

not true!

This. No one has been able to deposit any Nix for days and I can't withdraw my bags until they update.

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
henry.108

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Number of Ghost Nodes are steadily increasing everyday
Pity i have only 1 kidney left so would sell it for my 3rd Ghost Node!
KryptoJr

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

not true!

This. No one has been able to deposit any Nix for days and I can't withdraw my bags until they update.

Since 09.11...this is typical for centralized exchanges, they list any shittoken take alot money for listing plus trading.
Siam201

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

I'am still very impressed by the dev team, pity that some dont appreciate it.
If u own NIX dont like it anymore especially the price does not fit, just send them to me.
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:02 PM
Merited by gaazje (10)

Dev Fund amount still unreleased, an estimate of around 30%+ is held by the team.
oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

Looking nice 👌

https://twitter.com/nixplatform/status/1062460977285947393?s=21
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:59:19 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 12:10:21 AM by Lind

If u own NIX dont like it anymore especially the price does not fit, just send them to me.

Are u dumb? They can just dump it and rebuy, then dump again when they wanna exit and price is ok. Wink

Dev Fund amount still unreleased, an estimate of around 30%+ is held by the team.

Yea boi, but they dumped a lot on IDAX at start (no it wasnt just miners), before airdroppers got their NIX. Its was some nice sum, hundreds of BTC overall: ZOI+NIX dump of theirs combined. I think NIX and ZOI/NOIR slowly starts to collapse as nothing is behind them, tech wise. Real investors are mostly gone, partly due to bear market.
This bubble is about to get rekt ha!

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

Are u dumb? They can just dump it and rebuy, then dump again when they wanna exit and price is ok. Wink

Yea boi, but they dumped a lot on IDAX at start (no it wasnt just miners), before airdroppers got their NIX. Its was some nice sum, hundreds of BTC overall: ZOI+NIX dump of theirs combined. I think NIX and ZOI/NOIR slowly starts to collapse as nothing is behind them, tech wise. Real investors are mostly gone, partly due to bear market.
Well one thing first, right after Nix mainnet went online there were already 6 NIX ghostnodes generating profit for JB as that he was the only one who had NIX coins and it was being said that these are for network support (well there could have been just fine simple nodes and no need for MasterNodes generating thousands coins a day each). Airdrop was is now after 70mil coins was burned around 38% in which 20Mil nix is still in hands of JB as that he is the only guy who operates this. I am still missing my 400K nix and all I have been said is that my claims are not in database and that I have screwed the process. Well guys you forget one thing, JB knew my addresses right after the claim process:
There are only two things that could happen, he did deleted my claims right after he received my Zoin address list, or he is simply just lying. Anyway this is not what really good prosperous project is looking. And people asking what is with Dev fund receiving response don't care about that, it is not your business. Well really nice work guys.
HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Make people laugh ... You're always muddy
The team is very strong and has updates and everything works well, no currency has an evolution comparable to NIX, just follow the updates, no one was left behind, the project and the protocol were registered in the United States, which nobody would do if you want to cheat, no ICO, all clear from the beginning,Revolutionary project, continuous evolution and work, better than that Huh The scammers are others ... And you know it well .... Very good !!! Make people laugh, poor mud

M.
HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

Well one thing first, right after Nix mainnet went online there were already 6 NIX ghostnodes generating profit for JB as that he was the only one who had NIX coins and it was being said that these are for network support (well there could have been just fine simple nodes and no need for MasterNodes generating thousands coins a day each). Airdrop was is now after 70mil coins was burned around 38% in which 20Mil nix is still in hands of JB as that he is the only guy who operates this. I am still missing my 400K nix and all I have been said is that my claims are not in database and that I have screwed the process. Well guys you forget one thing, JB knew my addresses right after the claim process: https://i.imgur.com/8eCgHUw.jpg
There are only two things that could happen, he did deleted my claims right after he received my Zoin address list, or he is simply just lying. Anyway this is not what really good prosperous project is looking. And people asking what is with Dev fund receiving response don't care about that, it is not your business. Well really nice work guys.

99.9% of the zoiner requesting received the coins with the airdrop, those who missed the easy procedure to follow, did not receive anything, they all saved the data of the request, so as to lodge a complaint in case of error ! As you show these screenshots, why not also show photos of requests Huh?
Initially there were 6 knots and they were jackieboys' who were supposed to be? Jb the creator of all this, of course his depart first, they had to be your Huh You alone Huh

M.
bitro33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

I am also impressed
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

99.9% of the zoiner requesting received the coins with the airdrop, those who missed the easy procedure to follow, did not receive anything, they all saved the data of the request, so as to lodge a complaint in case of error ! As you show these screenshots, why not also show photos of requests Huh?
Initially there were 6 knots and they were jackieboys' who were supposed to be? Jb the creator of all this, of course his depart first, they had to be your Huh You alone Huh

M.
I dont need to proof my claim screens as that JB knows my claims were correct, this JB on my screen is the real one.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:43:46 AM
Merited by matejbilahora (10)

Make people laugh ... You're always muddy
The team is very strong and has updates and everything works well, no currency has an evolution comparable to NIX, just follow the updates, no one was left behind, the project and the protocol were registered in the United States, which nobody would do if you want to cheat, no ICO, all clear from the beginning,Revolutionary project, continuous evolution and work, better than that Huh The scammers are others ... And you know it well .... Very good !!! Make people laugh, poor mud

M.

You ignored the dump part.... What revolution, I see nothing just small-talk from newbee accs, where is the 100$ price then? No other coin with evolution? What of the top 100 for example or BTC itself... Are u comparing this puppy NIX to those coins? Dear Sir you live in some fairy tale, but I had a nice laugh, thanks.  Cheesy

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

A new $NIX market has been added! $NIX/BTC is now open for trading at @nanex_co.

Trade at: https://nanex.co/exchange/NIXBTC

fine!
I hope there will be large volumes of trades.
bitro33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Small preview

WOW   Shocked
bitro33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

A new $NIX market has been added! $NIX/BTC is now open for trading at @nanex_co.

Trade at: https://nanex.co/exchange/NIXBTC

fine!
I hope there will be large volumes of trades.

BTC pairs are good. low volume tho

nanex does not ask for kyc
huan2018

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

WOW this scam coins is still alive !!  what a  Surprise .  Nothing has been  done  since i left  it last  summer . Its Just  a never ever ending circle of wallet updates . How many  wallet updates did u  do  this time ? LOL

Pump and dump coin .
This  coin has no  future .its all Faguzzi, fugazzi, it's a whazzie, it's a whoozie.. it's a.. fairy dust. It doesn't exist. It's never landed. It's no matter, it's not on the elemental chart. It... it's not fucking real !
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

NIXPlatforms Development Fund is a very touchy and delicate subject when talked about with NIX team members or NIX community members. First of all it is undisclosed, and team members would rather not talk about it.  I am here to talk about it. The other day someone joined the discord and mentioned some things about this, he was banned and his messages got deleted which is the reason of this thread. It goes without saying the NIX team. will suppress you from their medias if you have any doubts or question about their shady activities (Dev Fund, Andrea Cerulli, etc..].

All this information is public, what we know:

1-Initial Circulating Supply: 38MM NIX.
2-This Initial supply was an instamine/premine on the genesis block where this was to be distributed through an airdrop for Zoin holder, 2:1 ratio.
2 NIX for 1 Zoin Initial addresses of the airdrop:
- Github: https://github.com/NixPlatform/NixCore/blob/master/src/consensus/airdropaddresses.h
- Blockexplorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/block.dws?1.htm
3-There was a 7% initial development fund directly allocated to the Development Fund. “38 million NIX with a 2:1 ratio and a 7% added coin creation to upkeep the 7% development fund.“ - from https://nixplatform.io/docs/NIX-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf This was around 3MM NIX coins already, let us keep counting. (Always going to be underestimating so we can give the NIX team the benefit of the doubt)
4-To initially get NIX you had to hold Zoin through the snapshot and claim NIX, all unclaimed NIX will go directly to the development fund.
5-There is also a block reward that is allocated to the development fund. 2 addresses alter to get the development fund: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/#!rich
Around 400k NIX in both addresses as of Nov. 12th, 2018, and counting.
“NVbGEghDbxPUe97oY8N5RvagQ61cHQiouW”
“NWF7QNfT1b8a9dSQmVTT6hcwzwEVYVmDsG”
6-As of November 12th, 2018 in the NIX richest, which is public:
a- In the top 100 addresses, there are 80 addresses that haven’t been touched in 120+ days, close to where the distribution period what for NIX.
for. a total of 7858497.1 NIX (from November 12th 2018.)
(Adding up 7858497.1 + 3MM +400k = 11.2MM NIX count)
7- We can also add the initial default 6 NIX master nodes needed for the network to run properly. Addresses:
"GRXEvAsrSCtUMAh8kBGbK1Vvrp99WnyP1q"
"GRkmuDAoio5B9x2E5jQ7yFCysJyZv7Fhuk"
"GJydGsTxcLTQCBt67dPDk4r4V3PGJxyocN"
"GYusi7nqPXY8WpbdQ3gCh5RfSwM6QMZJub"
"GYzLNfz4QvctZ39TegXMPzce3id9yAqJLL"
"GdhgfR2UmaKNEhCBokjSU3SnMxWCNRDHe6"
Each master node is 40,000 NIX, all addresses have a minimum of 45,000 NIX so 45,000x6 = 270000NIX

Total tally: 270000 NIX + 12819496 NIX ≈ 13089496 NIX
(Always going to be underestimating so we can give the NIX team the benefit of the doubt)

Add it all up for a grand total of 30%+.
(We aren’t taking into consideration the addresses #130+ on the richlist or even anything that has been touched (moved) and has less than 120 days without activity, which could potentially come up to 35%+ of the circulating supply)
Now I am not saying that all of this is 100% part of the development fund but, when I say “close to where the distribution period”, this all took place when the distribution of the initial $NIX was happening, and all these addresses haven’t been touched in about exactly the same times? Also that these addresses don’t care to setup $NIX master nodes or stake? You can come up with your own conclusion.

alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Privacy doesn't mean to hide the dev fund.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: