Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50025 times)
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

each to their own

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghost8941

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

I could care less what the dev fund is or how much. This project will be fully decentralized without a team soon. Dev fund will be there to carry the project forward through developments once there is no team. The dev fund will allow this project to be fully decentralized. Wake up people. If anything as an investor I am much happier with this supply being tied up and not circulating because it keeps coins off the market thus making mine more valuable and also ensures me this project will be able to fully function in a decentralized manner in the future with only "collaborators" and not a "team".

In less than 6 months NIX has created never be done before addressless zk transactions. 2 Way Ghosting via commitment key packs. Full on chain privacy so strong doesn't matter even if your IP is traced. demo and tech paper below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkR-fpubzpI
https://nixplatform.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Commitment_Key_Packs_v1-0-1.pdf

New beautiful and easy to use UI wallet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rnPvl_SQ1U

Partnerships with Blocknet, Komodo/Chainzilla all who will be utilized in the dex manager shortly which is only the first dApp.
https://cryptovest.com/news/nix-platform-and-chainzilla-bridge-the-gap-between-exchanges/

Multiple new exchanges some even without kyc...

Swirlpay for merchants

Whopper cards for cold storage

We are in crypto winter. Show me other coins what they have done. And this is only in 6 months.

Whats coming soon?

Cold staking and trust less staking via smart contracts. Meaning if you send your coins to a new address through a delegate smart contract, by consensus that address can only stake those coins on your behalf. If it tries to send anywhere, it will be rejected. The original owner can move those coins at any time. It’ll be as easy as go signup, send your coin to x address through a smart contract with 1 button.

Confirmations for staking and node rewards to drop from 500 confirmations needed to 200.

Website redesign

Dex Manager in 2019

Easy set up of ghost nodes

Smart contracts that will release ghost node tx fees each day to ghost nodes.

Easy update wallets by clicking a button

Here is the roadmap - not only has the NIX team delivered like they have promised, they have delivered many things that were not even in the roadmap.
https://nixplatform.io/roadmap/

NIX and this tech is a huge threat to many other cryptos and their communities. There is going to be tons of FUD, from them, so if you are in NIX, you need to be prepared. DYOR and you will find the true gems in the crypto space. If someone doesn't like it, they are free to invest elsewhere. Lets talk about NIX here and what it can accomplish, not FUD. I choose to invest because this team has done nothing but deliver even in a complete bear market, and I fully trust they can achieve these goals. They are growing while other cryptos are dying.I believe they can change the face of crypto. Not lets talk about what really matters...

alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

NIXPlatforms Development Fund is a very touchy and delicate subject when talked about with NIX team members or NIX community members. First of all it is undisclosed, and team members would rather not talk about it.  I am here to talk about it. The other day someone joined the discord and mentioned some things about this, he was banned and his messages got deleted which is the reason of this thread. It goes without saying the NIX team. will suppress you from their medias if you have any doubts or question about their shady activities (Dev Fund, Andrea Cerulli, etc..].

All this information is public, what we know:

1-Initial Circulating Supply: 38MM NIX.
2-This Initial supply was an instamine/premine on the genesis block where this was to be distributed through an airdrop for Zoin holder, 2:1 ratio.
2 NIX for 1 Zoin Initial addresses of the airdrop:
- Github: https://github.com/NixPlatform/NixCore/blob/master/src/consensus/airdropaddresses.h
- Blockexplorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/block.dws?1.htm
3-There was a 7% initial development fund directly allocated to the Development Fund. “38 million NIX with a 2:1 ratio and a 7% added coin creation to upkeep the 7% development fund.“ - from https://nixplatform.io/docs/NIX-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf This was around 3MM NIX coins already, let us keep counting. (Always going to be underestimating so we can give the NIX team the benefit of the doubt)
4-To initially get NIX you had to hold Zoin through the snapshot and claim NIX, all unclaimed NIX will go directly to the development fund.
5-There is also a block reward that is allocated to the development fund. 2 addresses alter to get the development fund: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/#!rich
Around 400k NIX in both addresses as of Nov. 12th, 2018, and counting.
“NVbGEghDbxPUe97oY8N5RvagQ61cHQiouW”
“NWF7QNfT1b8a9dSQmVTT6hcwzwEVYVmDsG”
6-As of November 12th, 2018 in the NIX richest, which is public:
a- In the top 100 addresses, there are 80 addresses that haven’t been touched in 120+ days, close to where the distribution period what for NIX.
for. a total of 7858497.1 NIX (from November 12th 2018.)
(Adding up 7858497.1 + 3MM +400k = 11.2MM NIX count)
7- We can also add the initial default 6 NIX master nodes needed for the network to run properly. Addresses:
"GRXEvAsrSCtUMAh8kBGbK1Vvrp99WnyP1q"
"GRkmuDAoio5B9x2E5jQ7yFCysJyZv7Fhuk"
"GJydGsTxcLTQCBt67dPDk4r4V3PGJxyocN"
"GYusi7nqPXY8WpbdQ3gCh5RfSwM6QMZJub"
"GYzLNfz4QvctZ39TegXMPzce3id9yAqJLL"
"GdhgfR2UmaKNEhCBokjSU3SnMxWCNRDHe6"
Each master node is 40,000 NIX, all addresses have a minimum of 45,000 NIX so 45,000x6 = 270000NIX

Total tally: 270000 NIX + 12819496 NIX ≈ 13089496 NIX
(Always going to be underestimating so we can give the NIX team the benefit of the doubt)

Add it all up for a grand total of 30%+.
(We aren’t taking into consideration the addresses #130+ on the richlist or even anything that has been touched (moved) and has less than 120 days without activity, which could potentially come up to 35%+ of the circulating supply)
Now I am not saying that all of this is 100% part of the development fund but, when I say “close to where the distribution period”, this all took place when the distribution of the initial $NIX was happening, and all these addresses haven’t been touched in about exactly the same times? Also that these addresses don’t care to setup $NIX master nodes or stake? You can come up with your own conclusion.

As said by one community member above, if the team leaves, they still own the dev fund... doesn't make a difference @ghost8941
also for everyone reading this conversation, please take a look at @ghost8941 profile, all his posts are on NIX
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

Privacy doesn't mean to hide the dev fund.

Oyster PLR CEO said the same about his real identity and see what happened. No one knew who he was/or wanted ppl to believe. The outcome? A big pile of s... mess wanna say, pardon me.
 Oh wait.... we dont know who Jackieboy really is, does he even exist or a set up/puppet/workname by the NIX team? Jackieboy aka Jack Sparrow, he/they are fond of allegory. Nix = nichts or the maffia boss Kirksey McCord Nix Jr. perhaps?

"Nix built a criminal empire from which he hoped to earn enough money to buy his way out of prison. Although he dabbled in insurance fraud and drug dealing, Nix’s primary money-making scheme was a 'lonely hearts' scam designed to defraud gay men. Nix and his prison syndicate would place personal advertisements in national gay-themed magazines. When men would respond to these ads, Nix or one of his associates would indicate that he was having financial difficulties and needed the respondent to wire money to a Nix associate outside prison. Nix acquired hundreds of thousands of dollars from this scam" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirksey_Nix

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
bitro33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

^

wtf
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

Oyster PLR CEO said the same about his real identity and see what happened. No one knew who he was/or wanted ppl to believe. The outcome? A big pile of s... mess wanna say, pardon me.
 Oh wait.... we dont know who Jackieboy really is, does he even exist or a set up/puppet/workname by the NIX team? Jackieboy aka Jack Sparrow, he/they are fond of allegory. Nix = nichts or the maffia boss Kirksey McCord Nix Jr. perhaps?

"Nix built a criminal empire from which he hoped to earn enough money to buy his way out of prison. Although he dabbled in insurance fraud and drug dealing, Nix’s primary money-making scheme was a 'lonely hearts' scam designed to defraud gay men. Nix and his prison syndicate would place personal advertisements in national gay-themed magazines. When men would respond to these ads, Nix or one of his associates would indicate that he was having financial difficulties and needed the respondent to wire money to a Nix associate outside prison. Nix acquired hundreds of thousands of dollars from this scam" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirksey_Nix

LIND, you are taking this too far, NIX is NOT a scam, nor am I inclined to think it is a scam.  I am aware that you personally are one, you personally sabotaged the ZOIN project. I just seek transparency never have I ever said Jackieboy is a puppet all I seek is transparency.

@LIND you are no one to talk on this matter as you defrauded the whole ZOIN community and you do have a personal agenda on NIX and Jackieboy, as I have seen your comments elsewhere. So your posts are irrelevant, and should remain irrelevant to anyone reading this!
Lind

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

LIND, you are taking this too far, NIX is NOT a scam, nor am I inclined to think it is a scam.  I am aware that you personally are one, you personally sabotaged the ZOIN project. I just seek transparency never have I ever said Jackieboy is a puppet all I seek is transparency.

@LIND you are no one to talk on this matter as you defrauded the whole ZOIN community and you do have a personal agenda on NIX and Jackieboy, as I have seen your comments elsewhere. So your posts are irrelevant, and should remain irrelevant to anyone reading this!

What did I sabotage lol? I was rekt by their dumping. I am an original Zoi holder. You didnt day, but I say I saw him "working" around in December. I have my doubts of him being not real or not.

Nix is a money making busines of theirs which is stuck with Zoi/NOIR in a big fat swamp. They banned anyone who dared to raise a question, you just wrote here about and more. So u turn out to be a lamb, I didnt expect that lol. Esp after what u wrote up there, then dont even dare to ask DEV fund issue as it is just the tip of the Iceberg. This Dev fund was used to dump after mainnet launch and IDAX listing, check the charts, dont you see? Miners couldnt had mine that much as hashpower was huge as hell combined with diffuculty.

Ok I cant help you sry, be naive then.

(BTW the defraud person is LINDA_SUNSHINE lol, thats not me, not be bothered by the fact I am Lind(bergh)
Though I sharpened my tounge on Zoi/Noir tahts true, that coin is worth nothing now and I suffered losses)

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

@LIND I apologize if you are not the same person, super similar usernames I hope you understand. Anyways to keep on topic:

I don't think NIX is a scam, the matter of fact I still hold a good amount of NIX currently. The only thing that is worrisome is the dev fund. Its a big amount, no doubt, we have no clue what they are doing with it, we have no clue what their intentions are, we are relying on the fact that we have to trust them. We should be allowed to trace and know what the developers of this so-called decentralized project are doing with the development fund. I don't think they even know  properly what they are doing with the dev fund!

bitro33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

you made your point, should stop spamming with same stuff over and over

Lind

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

alejandrosn1998 on Kamis post: When u hit a  nerve or right on the track, they come with the FUD stuff . I posted back then and I was sent away with the same tone. (Here in this topic)

DEV fund, well they wont dump yet only in case of imminent collapse (maybe?), thats not the case yet.

But it sucks to know there is a trigger implemented/or lets say they have a gun u dont know when they will use or if they will even use it. YET it is a business for them and they will keep it alive for a long time, I think.

oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

$NIX Whitepaper 2.0 is due to be released very soon.

It contains updated information about $NIX and its #privacy oriented technologies: the #GhostProtocol, #GhostVault, Commitment Key Packs, #2WG and more.

Be sure to take a read!

https://i.imgur.com/S6uLs3f.jpg

Great stuff!
oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

NIX is doing a great job. Great convo yesterday in discord.

So many great things to come! 👌
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 05:52:04 PM by kamikaza

ANNOUNCEMENT

$NIX Whitepaper 2.0 is due to be released very soon.

It contains updated information about $NIX and its #privacy oriented technologies: the #GhostProtocol, #GhostVault, Commitment Key Packs, #2WG and more.

Be sure to take a read!

Great stuff!

new tech
new website
new whitepaper

NIX is making moves and is going forwards!
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

NIXPlatforms Development Fund is a very touchy and delicate subject when talked about with NIX team members or NIX community members. First of all it is undisclosed, and team members would rather not talk about it.  I am here to talk about it. The other day someone joined the discord and mentioned some things about this, he was banned and his messages got deleted which is the reason of this thread. It goes without saying the NIX team. will suppress you from their medias if you have any doubts or question about their shady activities (Dev Fund, Andrea Cerulli, etc..].

All this information is public, what we know:

1-Initial Circulating Supply: 38MM NIX.
2-This Initial supply was an instamine/premine on the genesis block where this was to be distributed through an airdrop for Zoin holder, 2:1 ratio.
2 NIX for 1 Zoin Initial addresses of the airdrop:
- Github: https://github.com/NixPlatform/NixCore/blob/master/src/consensus/airdropaddresses.h
- Blockexplorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/block.dws?1.htm
3-There was a 7% initial development fund directly allocated to the Development Fund. “38 million NIX with a 2:1 ratio and a 7% added coin creation to upkeep the 7% development fund.“ - from https://nixplatform.io/docs/NIX-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf This was around 3MM NIX coins already, let us keep counting. (Always going to be underestimating so we can give the NIX team the benefit of the doubt)
4-To initially get NIX you had to hold Zoin through the snapshot and claim NIX, all unclaimed NIX will go directly to the development fund.
5-There is also a block reward that is allocated to the development fund. 2 addresses alter to get the development fund: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/#!rich
Around 400k NIX in both addresses as of Nov. 12th, 2018, and counting.
“NVbGEghDbxPUe97oY8N5RvagQ61cHQiouW”
“NWF7QNfT1b8a9dSQmVTT6hcwzwEVYVmDsG”
6-As of November 12th, 2018 in the NIX richest, which is public:
a- In the top 100 addresses, there are 80 addresses that haven’t been touched in 120+ days, close to where the distribution period what for NIX.
for. a total of 7858497.1 NIX (from November 12th 2018.)
(Adding up 7858497.1 + 3MM +400k = 11.2MM NIX count)
7- We can also add the initial default 6 NIX master nodes needed for the network to run properly. Addresses:
"GRXEvAsrSCtUMAh8kBGbK1Vvrp99WnyP1q"
"GRkmuDAoio5B9x2E5jQ7yFCysJyZv7Fhuk"
"GJydGsTxcLTQCBt67dPDk4r4V3PGJxyocN"
"GYusi7nqPXY8WpbdQ3gCh5RfSwM6QMZJub"
"GYzLNfz4QvctZ39TegXMPzce3id9yAqJLL"
"GdhgfR2UmaKNEhCBokjSU3SnMxWCNRDHe6"
Each master node is 40,000 NIX, all addresses have a minimum of 45,000 NIX so 45,000x6 = 270000NIX

Total tally: 270000 NIX + 12819496 NIX ≈ 13089496 NIX
(Always going to be underestimating so we can give the NIX team the benefit of the doubt)

Add it all up for a grand total of 30%+.
(We aren’t taking into consideration the addresses #130+ on the richlist or even anything that has been touched (moved) and has less than 120 days without activity, which could potentially come up to 35%+ of the circulating supply)
Now I am not saying that all of this is 100% part of the development fund but, when I say “close to where the distribution period”, this all took place when the distribution of the initial $NIX was happening, and all these addresses haven’t been touched in about exactly the same times? Also that these addresses don’t care to setup $NIX master nodes or stake? You can come up with your own conclusion.

Have a careful read, this is not intended for FUD

Also why is this team member always talking about price related topics?

this last team member is encouraging spam in the Mercatox Troll box, he deleted some of his remarks

bitro33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

^

this user is spamming

report to moderator
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

^

this user is spamming

report to moderator

Not spamming at all, just posting some facts and some red flags, people should be aware of what they are getting themselves into!
jmunn44

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

^

this user is spamming

report to moderator

Not spamming at all, just posting some facts and some red flags, people should be aware of what they are getting themselves into!

If you have something to say please direct it to me, What is the red flag there, I am letting people know there are different markets out there that have lower prices. Sorry we dont run grocery store ads for lower prices but I am only letting the community know. You are just a fudder, also what I said about the Nodes being cheaper than others means that our ROI is higher than other nodes, which is true, its not price speculation or manipulation, but please if you have a problem and you need to air it out I am on discord as you are too obviously and we can, if you want to post other peoples comments blindly then all you are is a fudder.  You can also post this as a team member lashing out, but you screen shotted my name and quite frankly I wont put up with fud against me or any team member. We stand together and we do the right things and we have shown constantly that we are producing real tech and not just here for a money grab.
jmunn44

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

^

this user is spamming

report to moderator

BTW all three posts YOU put up there were also FACTS at the time i wrote them. Please explain the part that isnt
alejandrosn1998

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

I've never said you are a liar! I'm saying its pretty concerning to see a team member ONLY pop in the discord to talk about price. More even when you were saying how community members should spam the troll box! The genius idea right?!
jmunn44

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

I've never said you are a liar! I'm saying its pretty concerning to see a team member ONLY pop in the discord to talk about price. More even when you were saying how community members should spam the troll box! The genius idea right?!

Well to quote my self I said "most people have not heard of Nix", so please explain to me how speaking to someone in a troll box is different then speaking to someone here or in discord or anywhere else. To tell them what nix is. its called organic growth by word of mouth. prompting the community to get excited about what they believe in and tell people, oh and guess what, its free, so we dont have to use any of the precious dev fund you are so concerned about. So concerned over free marketing seems pretty odd and maybe why you couldnt make the cut as a team member. Just like most teams we promote the best and brightest, you know the guys with genius ideas as you say.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: